Need help ordering C250/350, confusing options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 12:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help ordering C250/350, confusing options

Hi,

Ive been looking at ordering a C250 or 350 but the interesting options seem to be mutually exclusive.

If I select the sports package, then I cannot get the dynamic handling package. The mbusa website doesnt mention the dynamic package at all, but does the sports package already include this silently?

If I select the leather seats, then I can select dynamic handling, but I cannot select the sports package. Do I lose out on the upgraded brakes that come with the sports package?

I cant seem to order the C250 coupe with the beige/leather interior, even though this is easy to select on the mbusa website. The dealer showed me his order screen which was missing that option (all the other leather seats where there). He said it only appeared with the C350 coupe. Is there a bug in the dealer's ordering program?

How long of a wait do you guys estimate for a custom ordered car? The dealer said it could be a few months.

Thanks!
Old 09-22-2012, 12:31 PM

Jetta 1.8T
I really cant say whats going on with the U.S site since i live in Canada. I can tell you though if you do order a car that has to be made to your specifications then you will have to wait a couple of months.

As for specifications, thankfully the dealership that i bought my car from found me a car in the port of Germany and they were able to secure it for me.

The breakdown of the car is:
C350 Coupe
Diamond White
Sport Package
Driving Assistance Package
Premium Package

hope that helps, best of luck.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:05 PM

mb c 250 coupe
in cyprus a get amg sports package and dynamic handling package together and it is fantastic when you press sport button.the gearbox changes gears at higher revs and wont change the gear to an upper one when you take your foot off the gas pedal waiting for you to accelerate again.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C250,GLK350
Originally Posted by SEH1025
Hi,

Ive been looking at ordering a C250 or 350 but the interesting options seem to be mutually exclusive.

If I select the sports package, then I cannot get the dynamic handling package. The mbusa website doesnt mention the dynamic package at all, but does the sports package already include this silently?

If I select the leather seats, then I can select dynamic handling, but I cannot select the sports package. Do I lose out on the upgraded brakes that come with the sports package?

I cant seem to order the C250 coupe with the beige/leather interior, even though this is easy to select on the mbusa website. The dealer showed me his order screen which was missing that option (all the other leather seats where there). He said it only appeared with the C350 coupe. Is there a bug in the dealer's ordering program?

How long of a wait do you guys estimate for a custom ordered car? The dealer said it could be a few months.

Thanks!
The sport plus pkg is not available with the dynamic handling pkg. The coupes are all sports so you get the drilled rotors as standard equipment. If you get the sport plus pkg you can only select the black MBTex/Dynamica interior, if you do not get sport plus then you can get whatever interior you desire except the mbtex/dynamica interior as its exclusive to sport plus. If you order a car it should take as little as two months but as many as four depending if your options are not all available on the week your car is to be built. MB is having a hard time keeping enough supplies on hand and is restricting options at certian times due to stock issues.