Browse all: Air Intake and Exhaust Guides
Print Wikipost

C350 exhaust on a C250

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 02:59 PM

Received 84 Likes on 64 Posts
X3 M40i
Almost done with the c350 look. I will be completed by early next week. I was too busy to get the install done with work travel and stuff. Anyway collision shop friend a while back had ordered me the wrong bumper trim which was for the pre 2012 w204 (trim is different). I recently returned it and have the new bumper trim and a set of tips that look like the w204 c350/c300 tips except they are resonated (to keep the sound down).

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...xL._SS500_.jpg

I am going with a 1-in-2 out muffler with straight pipes to the resonated exhaust tips. I will start a new thread next week with the complete install with sound.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:13 AM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
2005 C230 Sport Coupe
Subscribed
Old 01-10-2016, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C200 CGI
I bought a new OEM diffusor from C350 and replace only diffusor, don't need to change whole bumper, now I got place for single right and single left muffler and don't know what to do next, buy OEM right exhaust from C350 and install? I don't know it will fit, or considering supersprint exhaust for C200 CGI but all will cost about 3130 euro, I wonder if OEM endpipes will match supersprint rear exhaust? because supersprint endpipe kit (right plus left) cost about 700 euro...
Old 04-12-2016, 04:03 AM

C250 Coupe (2012)
Originally Posted by nobilita
I bought a new OEM diffusor from C350 and replace only diffusor, don't need to change whole bumper, now I got place for single right and single left muffler and don't know what to do next, buy OEM right exhaust from C350 and install? I don't know it will fit, or considering supersprint exhaust for C200 CGI but all will cost about 3130 euro, I wonder if OEM endpipes will match supersprint rear exhaust? because supersprint endpipe kit (right plus left) cost about 700 euro...
I'm also trying to give my C250 the same rear dual exhaust look as a C350. I managed to order a C350 rear diffuser from my local Merc dealership for £62 (was expecting it to be a lot more expensive). I'm now looking at ordering the following exhaust;

http://www.just-performance.co.uk/me12-cobra-sport-mercedes-w204-c250-diesel-2007-2013-c350-style-dual-rear-section

I'll be happy if I can get this all completed for £440 (plus fitting).

Hope to have it completed in the next few weeks, pics to follow
Old 04-29-2016, 04:37 AM

C250 Coupe (2012)
Managed to get the dual exhaust sorted yesterday. I was given the option of putting small mufflers near to the rear end of each pipe but tried it without 1st and it isn't too loud. Car now seems to have a nice deep grumble and isn't over the top with the straight pipes. The pipes that the garage has used aren't that big, so that has surely helped. Let me know what you think

Just needs de-badging when the weather improves (previous owner had added the AMG badge)
Old 10-15-2019, 03:12 PM

2014 Mercedes Benz C 250
Originally Posted by jctevere
Hello, I am one such member that did the Quad Exhaust pipe modification. All you will need to do the modification is a (Right) muffler and exhaust tip, C350 diffuser and a Y-Pipe or a shop that can fab a Y-Pipe for you.

For ease of install and to keep costs down - you can do exactly what I did:
I dropped out the factory exhaust completely from the Cat-Back. I then installed a single magnapack (muffler) right after the Catalytic converter and then a Y-Pipe after that (as pictured)
Attachment 378927

Then you have two dedicated runs to the back of the car where you can weld on two OEM exhaust tips (one on each side). Then all you need is an the shop to tack on a universal exhaust hanger on the side where there was no exhaust tip previously. Done!

I simply went for the Quad Exhaust look because I figured, you're already doing the same work, and its something I've always wanted to do. I don't really aspire to trick people into thinking I have a C63. I haven't debadged my vehicle or anything - I just prefer the look and sound. Additionally, it sounds awesome when the diverter valve on the turbo dumps all that extra boost into the exhaust on WOT shifts out of the back of the exhaust.

FYI, here are two more shots of the install:
Attachment 378928
Attachment 378929
Did you have any problems with the motor as far as tuning and performance after this mod? Some other threads have mentioned that to be a concern with the C250 and exhaust modifications.
Old 10-15-2019, 03:22 PM

C250 Coupe (2012)
Originally Posted by Harry Lime
Did you have any problems with the motor as far as tuning and performance after this mod? Some other threads have mentioned that to be a concern with the C250 and exhaust modifications.
I didn't have any problems with mine. I did actually change the tips again to the proper Mercedes ones a couple of weeks later. The proper ones follow the contour of the bumper and definitely looked more like a factory finish. Ran the car for another 2 years before I sold it and never had any issues.
Old 10-27-2019, 05:11 PM

S204
hello guys. I know that this thread is old but anyway.. I hope someone can help me with this... I have S204 C220 CDI T, 2013 with dual exhaust system. I put the exhaust from C350 and everything works fine. I didn't put the new rear bumper but they just made a new second hole. Few days back I have had a car accident and now I have option to change the rear bumper with the real C350 bumper that has two holes. I know that it's plug and play, the problem is just that I can't find the right bumper that I need.

I need exactly from the C350 CDI Elegance without holes for sensors (I dont have parking sensors). You can find a lot of C350 CDI models without parking sensors but I can't find the part numbers of it :/

Can someone please give me a part number for the new bumper of C350 CDI T Elegance (without parking sensors) so I can order it?
Thank you a lot in advance!

Last edited by dino323; 10-27-2019 at 05:24 PM.