eisenmann exhaust notes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350 4Matic Coupe
eisenmann exhaust notes

Hi guys

i was just wondering if anyone has a video or sound clip of the SPORT version of the eisenmann quad exhaust system. It seems a lot of race version videos are out there but i wanna know what the sport version sounds like. not to sure i want to get something that loud after destroying ears with my previous exhaust on my mr2. want something a little more "toned down" but with a nice sound to it. just realy would like to see the difference in the two besides "loudness"
Old 11-06-2012, 03:32 AM

190 evoII replica
I'm dropping my car of at the Eisenmann factory this monday. They will keep my car for 3 weeks to fabricate the exhaust and get it trough all sorts of tests for TÜV and other homologations. Then they will produce an Eisenmann exhaust for the C250cgi.

I will record my exhaust note when i pick up my car.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:36 AM

C-Class Coupe 2012
Is this a new style of exhaust they are fabricating for the c250cgi? I was under the impression that they already offered a couple of exhausts for the c250 coupes...
Old 11-06-2012, 03:42 AM

190 evoII replica
My contact from R&D at Eisenmann told me that they didn't have a kit ready for the C250cgi coupe with TÜV homologation.

Dear Niels,

I’m afraid if your car has only one rear muffler on the left hand side, our exhaust system will not fit…. The only way to adjust a exhaust to your car as requested is direct at Eisenmann facility. It’s not possible to do this from the distance.

I’m sorry that I do not have better news for you.

We need the car at least for 3 weeks at Eisenmann facility to fabricate a street legal exhaust…. What I offered you first was a special custom adjustment of an existing exhaust, nothing we go for in serial production and not road approved (I did not know, that you were going for a exhaust with street homologation).

Cheers
Old 11-06-2012, 11:28 AM

C350 4Matic Coupe
sorry i should have stated im looking for the c350 not the 250
Old 11-06-2012, 08:12 PM

C-Class Coupe 2012
MEC Design have two versions - Earthquake and Daytona. The Daytona version is quieter and the Earthquake is pretty loud. If you go on their site and go to the exhaust section, they have sound clips of both.

I know you asked for Eisenmann in particular, but in case you don't find sound clips, this may give you some sort of an idea about what the difference may be.