Help: Part Numbers. And did you know

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2013 | 05:37 PM

2012 Mercedes c250
Help: Part Numbers. And did you know

Hey guy i was wondering if anyone had the part numbers for the interior trimmings? i am looking for the aluminum trim. and also did you know when you are in D and come to a red light, you can push all the way down on the brakes, and the car will make the brakes on "HOLD" until you step on the gas. its convenient, i don't have to hold the brakes till it turns green.
Old 01-26-2013 | 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 C350 Coupe, 2005 C230K Kleemann Sedan, 2013 GLK350 4matic
Originally Posted by Hzkasbarian
Hey guy i was wondering if anyone had the part numbers for the interior trimmings? i am looking for the aluminum trim. and also did you know when you are in D and come to a red light, you can push all the way down on the brakes, and the car will make the brakes on "HOLD" until you step on the gas. its convenient, i don't have to hold the brakes till it turns green.
http://epc.startekinfo.com/epc/welcome.jsp

plug in your VIN and you can find part number for every item on your car. It is a free subscription.
Old 01-28-2013 | 09:16 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
and also did you know when you are in D and come to a red light, you can push all the way down on the brakes, and the car will make the brakes on "HOLD" until you step on the gas. its convenient, i don't have to hold the brakes till it turns green.
Yes, it's a great feature and much discussed on another long thread about likes and dislikes of the C Coupe
Old 01-29-2013 | 02:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 C350 Coupe, 2005 C230K Kleemann Sedan, 2013 GLK350 4matic
I have aluminum trim pieces for ash tray and shifter (piece just aft of ash tray) available for sale. They are in excellent condition. I just happen to be converting my trim to the carbon fiber pieces. PM me if interested.