benz corporate programme Australia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2013 | 08:20 AM

e92 m3
benz corporate programme Australia

Hello guys, I just ordered a new C-class and the dealer told me that they can only give me 3 yr free services if only my working company is on their list.

Unfortunately, my company is not on that list. Therefore he gave me a Corporate Programme Tier 2 Application Form to fill in. It includes the details of the company and the luxury vehicles currently on fleet. The question is how the hell do I know this? I have to fill in the date first registered, vehicle make,model and Rego No.

Has anyone ever filled this form before? Any advice? Do they really check on the details I fill in?
Old 03-02-2013 | 10:33 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by gailyfish
Hello guys, I just ordered a new C-class and the dealer told me that they can only give me 3 yr free services if only my working company is on their list.

Unfortunately, my company is not on that list. Therefore he gave me a Corporate Programme Tier 2 Application Form to fill in. It includes the details of the company and the luxury vehicles currently on fleet. The question is how the hell do I know this? I have to fill in the date first registered, vehicle make,model and Rego No.

Has anyone ever filled this form before? Any advice? Do they really check on the details I fill in?
Hello also from Aust. I was also offered something like that but my work situation didn't fit the required criteria to look into further.

I suggest getting it all explained thoroughly to you by your MB dealership as they will know best if it suits you or not without having any hassles later on