C350 coupe front lip!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.C63 AMG Eurocharged,C350 Coupe(sold), Cl550 Coupe(sold), Slk350, BMW E92 m3, glk350 4matic
Originally Posted by Kevin328
thanks for sharing the video, I saw this on eBay and email the seller because he only said it will fit the 2012 sedan with AMG sport package but I thought our coupe uses the same body kit??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-2013-...61193025069%26
Yes it should be the same, it looks exactly like mine either way, so it should definitely fit.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:17 PM

.C63 AMG Eurocharged,C350 Coupe(sold), Cl550 Coupe(sold), Slk350, BMW E92 m3, glk350 4matic
Just another quick video, stay to the end and you will see a nice flyby... Thanks for watching!
Old 03-31-2013, 01:46 AM

2012 C350 coupe
great vid! I'm sure all C coupe owners will enjoy it as well
Old 04-05-2013, 11:57 AM

2013 C350 Coupe
Hey andres, I was wondering how you painted your rims, did you use a powdercoat, spray paint them or what? I have the same ones and was thinking about getting them painted black, they look awesome.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Salahmerc
Hey andres, I was wondering how you painted your rims, did you use a powdercoat, spray paint them or what? I have the same ones and was thinking about getting them painted black, they look awesome.
Hey! I used plastidip for everything that is blacked out on my car. It is very easy to work with, and if you dont like it it is easy to remove. Thanks man!
Old 05-27-2013, 10:53 PM

2012 C350 Coupe
I just ordered one, a few questions about installation. Did you install it yourself? What type of bolts were used? Can you post pictures of where the lip is screwed in?
Old 05-28-2013, 02:04 AM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by sh0ko
not gonna lie

i like the brabus one a LOT more
http://carbonrevo.com/wp-content/upl...us-Style-5.jpg
Nice !

You can't really go wrong with anything from Brabus, only thing is like most of their body kit and other hardware it'll fit or suit the standard OEM body panels only not the AMG body kit optioned vehicles.

Still wish one of these tuning companies would make a simple cover for the centre part only not across the whole length of the lower front bar like all the ones we've seen so far.

Just my own personal opinion with those other lower trims shown on this thread the outer 'flaps' or corners look terrible ie. stick out too much, they don't seem to be aerodynamic so I wonder how they perform at high speed and if they catch onto anything like a steep driveway or bump it'll rip the whole front bar off the car
Old 05-28-2013, 05:16 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 Coupe
Originally Posted by AV1
Nice !

You can't really go wrong with anything from Brabus, only thing is like most of their body kit and other hardware it'll fit or suit the standard OEM body panels only not the AMG body kit optioned vehicles.

Still wish one of these tuning companies would make a simple cover for the centre part only not across the whole length of the lower front bar like all the ones we've seen so far.

Just my own personal opinion with those other lower trims shown on this thread the outer 'flaps' or corners look terrible ie. stick out too much, they don't seem to be aerodynamic so I wonder how they perform at high speed and if they catch onto anything like a steep driveway or bump it'll rip the whole front bar off the car
+1 big time. We need a simple front, a carbon fibre clip on piece or something that just makes the middle look a bit better. Someone pipe up and make one or show the link that we all haven't found!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:56 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by Blickling
+1 big time. We need a simple front, a carbon fibre clip on piece or something that just makes the middle look a bit better. Someone pipe up and make one or show the link that we all haven't found!
Hopefully something along those lines does get produced for those of us seeking this item

Obviously as many have done the easy solution is to paint that section up and there's several ways of going about it, but again just my own opinion if you adopt plasti dip the finished result is not to my liking even though it has the advantage of being easily reverted back to original, if you adopt proper vehicle duco the result will be perfect, but it's not as easily reversable back to stock again.

A high quality cover as is the case for the OEM C63 front bar is the answer and I've actually had a look at one and seen if it was at all possible to use but unfortunately no go, it has a different curvature, different sizing and different rake angle which will not suit at all the OEM AMG front bumper of the other C variants.

Apologies to others who like the lower lip provided on this thread for straying a little off topic, but hopefully we'll see more options in future for modification of this area on our vehicles
Old 05-29-2013, 07:52 PM

2012 C250CDI Coupe VP1 AMG pack
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AV1
Good heads up ^^^^

Speaking of the part itself I like the centre bit of the trim as it provides a nice cover for that part of the front lower bar without having to paint it black to achieve that finish but not the outside edges of the trim, that part of it looks odd to me

Would be nice if someone made a cover trim only for the centre bit similar to the OEM AMG trim of the C63 variant
+++1 I painted mine with Plastidip and if you don't get close it is ok. I am going to get a black vinyl wrap of the centre lower bumpa and the grill leaving the chrome trim. I hope that looks more professional.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:58 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by The Fonz
+++1 I painted mine with Plastidip and if you don't get close it is ok. I am going to get a black vinyl wrap of the centre lower bumpa and the grill leaving the chrome trim. I hope that looks more professional.
You read my mind Fonz, that is exactly what I will do if a proper cover lip never comes along a vinyl wrap job will look 10x better than plasti dip and is just as easily reversable and should be less expensive than painting and alot more affordable than a proper cover lip too, problem is I've yet to find anyone here in Melbourne who has gloss black vinyl wrap only matt shades

Let me know how you go with it in Brissy and if successful maybe they have a outlet down here in Melb.

O.T. when I get the chance I'll send you a PM of my latest mod with diffusor and exhaust set up on the CDI
Old 05-31-2013, 02:22 AM

2012 C250CDI Coupe VP1 AMG pack
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AV1
You read my mind Fonz, that is exactly what I will do if a proper cover lip never comes along a vinyl wrap job will look 10x better than plasti dip and is just as easily reversable and should be less expensive than painting and alot more affordable than a proper cover lip too, problem is I've yet to find anyone here in Melbourne who has gloss black vinyl wrap only matt shades

Let me know how you go with it in Brissy and if successful maybe they have a outlet down here in Melb.

O.T. when I get the chance I'll send you a PM of my latest mod with diffusor and exhaust set up on the CDI

Thanks AV1 look forward to seeing what you have done. It is a Mod I have been thinking about.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:50 AM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by The Fonz
Thanks AV1 look forward to seeing what you have done. It is a Mod I have been thinking about.
I'll do it for you over the weekend

Apologies to the OP for going off topic.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:38 AM

c204
Hi, may i know what front bumper and that cf lip u are on?

I'm from singapore and driving a c250 coupe. really love the looks for your c350. Will your bumper fit my c250 coupe?