csk exhaust (any opinions)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 10:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Mercedes c250
csk exhaust (any opinions)

hey all,

i am contemplating if i should get the csk square tip exhaust. but before i do or think about it, i was wondering if anyone has installed the exhaust on their c250, if you have any sound clips and what is your opinion on them?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:27 PM

C250
I had the quad square tips when I first got my C250 but took it off and went with quad tips instead. Looks way better IMO... Square looks good if you have the Black Series bodykit, otherwise i don't think it flows with our bodykit...

Regarding sound, mine sounds close to this one, except it's louder due to mine being straight pipe and the car in the vid having a muffler. No drone or raspiness. I'd definitely go custom straight pipe if i were you. All of the exhausts for c250 sound too quiet.

Last edited by Utishi; 05-06-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:23 PM

C250 Coupe 2011 AMG Package
Originally Posted by Hzkasbarian
hey all,

i am contemplating if i should get the csk square tip exhaust. but before i do or think about it, i was wondering if anyone has installed the exhaust on their c250, if you have any sound clips and what is your opinion on them?
Do you mean CKS Performance?
The first time i change my exhaust, im using CKS quad oval exhaust. When i install to my car, the sound is not loud. It is still using original resonator.
But when i change the resonator with straight pipe, i like the sound. Its deep bass but no drone in cabin.
Sorry i dont take the video, and i already sell it to my friend.

But overall, i think its worth to buy.
If you want second opinion, you can custom at local shop using magnaflow exhaust and buy only the square tips at ebay.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:32 PM

2012 Mercedes c250
Originally Posted by paleface
Do you mean CKS Performance?
The first time i change my exhaust, im using CKS quad oval exhaust. When i install to my car, the sound is not loud. It is still using original resonator.
But when i change the resonator with straight pipe, i like the sound. Its deep bass but no drone in cabin.
Sorry i dont take the video, and i already sell it to my friend.

But overall, i think its worth to buy.
If you want second opinion, you can custom at local shop using magnaflow exhaust and buy only the square tips at ebay.
thanks for the advice i might take it to a local shop so i can get those tips on. prob cost half the price too.