DPE MT5 Rims

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-
DPE MT5 Rims

Hi all,

Does anyone know if these rims would fit on a C180 Coupe? DPE MT5, sizes 19x8.5 and 19x10
http://www.dpe-wheels.com/index.php/...mt-series/mt5/

I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know the answer. Thanks!
Old 08-08-2013, 11:29 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
If your going to get them brand new or made up then they should fit because they can be made to the correct offset/s to suit your car

I'm actually looking into the same thing with the very similar looking newly released HRE P1 series or a multipiece design from either DPE or Vellano, the application for my C250 Coupe would be pretty much the same as your C180 Coupe, depending of course what finished result your actually wanting, I'm not wanting an aggressive or 'sticking out' or a stretched tyre fitment.

Therefore I would suggest no wider than the 9.5" wide option for the rear, with a 9.5" wide rim you can fit up to a 275 wide tyre nicely, in fact a 275 tyre fits nicely even into a 9" wide rim, the tyre wall will fill the lip and sit nice and vertical which is a good thing for correct operation of the tyre and it also helps protect the outside lip edge from damage as well.

With a 10" wide rim, a 265 or even a 275 wide tyre will sit with the side walls 'stretched' and outer lip overly exposed unless that's the fit or look your wanting