Problem with Parktronic with Parking Guidance?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250 Coupe (C204 2011)
Problem with Parktronic with Parking Guidance?

I would like to know if you are happy with the Parking Guidance of your C-Class coupe.
I have my car for 2 years now, and I managed to activate it only once!! I took it to the official dealer in my region for check twice and the diagnostic tool says everything is fine but of course I have reasons not to believe it...
Thank you for sharing your thoughts/concerns with me.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 C180 Coupé (prev '99 CLK200)
You have to drive really slowly for the P sign to appear on the dash, the turn signal must be activated when you see a little arrow next to the P sign and you have to do a full stop or it won't ask you if you want to activate parktronic, really not user friendly as you must turn the wheel yourself...

The most useless option of my car... I tried to use it sometimes but it's so complicated to use that I'm way faster to park myself in gaps without parktronic.

Pascal
Old 01-02-2014, 08:54 AM

C250 Coupe (C204 2011)
Originally Posted by Riviera
You have to drive really slowly for the P sign to appear on the dash, the turn signal must be activated when you see a little arrow next to the P sign and you have to do a full stop or it won't ask you if you want to activate parktronic, really not user friendly as you must turn the wheel yourself...

The most useless option of my car... I tried to use it sometimes but it's so complicated to use that I'm way faster to park myself in gaps without parktronic.

Pascal
Thanks a lot Pascal.
At least now I know that I'm not the only one who is experiencing it. You are indeed right, most useless option ever; if we cannot use it is like we don't have it. Shame for MB
Old 05-15-2014, 06:18 AM

C250 Coupe 2011 AMG Package
Originally Posted by Marios S
I would like to know if you are happy with the Parking Guidance of your C-Class coupe.
I have my car for 2 years now, and I managed to activate it only once!! I took it to the official dealer in my region for check twice and the diagnostic tool says everything is fine but of course I have reasons not to believe it...
Thank you for sharing your thoughts/concerns with me.
Hi,
Can i know how you Activate the parking guidance? I also have c250 coupe 2011 year, today the parking guidance accidentally active while i want to park my car (R). Just wondering after have it 2years, today the first time i saw it.
Can you let me know how to activate it?
Thanks alot
Old 05-15-2014, 07:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
2013 C350 Coupe, 2005 C230K Kleemann Sedan, 2013 GLK350 4matic
Originally Posted by paleface
Hi,
Can i know how you Activate the parking guidance? I also have c250 coupe 2011 year, today the parking guidance accidentally active while i want to park my car (R). Just wondering after have it 2years, today the first time i saw it.
Can you let me know how to activate it?
Thanks alot
It's in the owners manual
Old 05-19-2014, 03:53 AM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by Riviera

Pascal
Completely agree, had it demonstrated when initially test drove the car before buying it and came to the same conclusion as yourself so have never used it in over 2 years of ownership, it's really only a park guide rather than a proper auto park feature which is what you get with higher up the range MB models, much easier/better and more accurate to just park yourself using the passenger side rear view mirror to not damage or gutter rash the rear wheel