Brand new C250 Coupe w/ Appearance Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 06:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 C250 Coupe
Brand new C250 Coupe w/ Appearance Package

Hey Everyone!

I just picked up my C250 coupe last week and so far am finding it to be quite a different but nice change. My previous car was a 2014 C250 Sedan lease so I'm not new to merc or the W/C204 family. But so far I love the pano roof and the seats of the coupe soooo much more but do already miss the sedan's practicality. I do have some modest mods planned for it but I'm on a college budget so nothing too crazy. Anyways on to the spec sheet and some pics!

Options:
Appearance Package
Lighting Package
Multimedia Package
Blind Spot Assist
Rear Decklid Spoiler

Mods:
LED Interior
LED Trunk Strip
Plastidipped Emblems
Vinyl Sidemarkers

Last edited by Matt-erhorn; 01-18-2015 at 01:09 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 C350 Sport Coupe
Congrats on the new C250. While I understand what you mean about practicality I believe the overall driving experience of the coupe more then makes up for it. The coupes simply drive much nicer then the sedans IMHO.
And by no means is that a slight against the Sedans. MB really got the coupe dialed in nicely.

Enjoy your new car, you will luv it even more so in the Summer.
Old 01-17-2015, 10:24 PM

2015 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by MrChameleon
Congrats on the new C250. While I understand what you mean about practicality I believe the overall driving experience of the coupe more then makes up for it. The coupes simply drive much nicer then the sedans IMHO.
And by no means is that a slight against the Sedans. MB really got the coupe dialed in nicely.

Enjoy your new car, you will luv it even more so in the Summer.
Yeah the car is really fun. Only thing the sedan seemed to do better performance wise was braking but I think thats due to the heavier nature of the coupe with the pano roof. I'm already loving the car and not sure if that will change in the summer since I'm in SoCal so its currently in the high 70's low 80's.
Old 01-17-2015, 10:37 PM

2015 C250 Coupe
So I've finally done some stuff over the last week to start making it mine again. Vinyl wrapped my sidemarkers myself which was fun to learn to work with vinyl. Also love the white vinyl as compared to dip on my prior cars. The dip matched nicely but lacked the gloss and smoothness that vinyl has. The LED interior is AWESOME! So bright and looks like a proper luxury car and showcases the interior. I don't know where to begin with the trunk light, I really hated on my last c250 and my parents benz how the trunk seems so dark. So when I came across the idea of an LED strip I fell in love with the idea, and after making a custom extension for the wire, I have my absolute perfect trunk, it looks so beautiful and feels like mercedes should've done this from the beginning.

Things done:
LED Interior swap
Custom LED trunk lighting
Vinyl wrap sidemarkers - Avery Gloss White
Plastidip emblems - Gloss Black

*Note: I have cleaned up the edges of the dip since the pics and they are now smooth around the edges and don't look so cheap.

Last edited by Matt-erhorn; 01-18-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Old 01-18-2015, 10:42 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes C250 Coupe
.......here in Northern California I have noticed that the C250 Coupe with the 1.8 4-cylinder is actually very fuel efficient.......the flow of traffic, number of cars, ratio of crazies to sane et al............apparently make a big difference.

I generally get 30 MPG in 65% highway driving.

Sure is a good looking (Iridium) coupe. I think MB designers get it. No modifications anticipated any time soon for this sailor.

ez
Old 01-19-2015, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
2013 C350 Coupe, 2005 C230K Kleemann Sedan, 2013 GLK350 4matic
The blind spot assist has saved my *** a few times. You will enjoy the coupe