C250 Coupe 2013 Died while driving!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250
C250 Coupe 2013 Died while driving!

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like to know if anyone else has experienced the same problem with their C250. Was driving to the mall to finish my Christmas shopping as I was pulling into the parking lot it died completely at the parking lot entrance, every single light on the dashboard was on and since that happened it wouldn't start! Yes it did have has, a half tank... I called roadside assistance they towed the car 45 min away to the nearest dealership. I was told if the problem wasn't fixable same day I would get a loaner car. Well they failed to tell me service center closed at 5 with all the holiday shopping and traveling we made it there about 545 and all they had for me was sorry come back tomorrow!! After I sat in traffic for an hour and 20 min when it generally would have been a 45 min drive! To top things off no one knew a single thing about where my car was, I called the towing company saying they left 20 minutes ago. The gentlemen at Mercedes thought I may have been at the wrong dealership, No I wasn't. I spoke with another man and told me he had no keys for a 2013 C250... I walked around the desks and what do you know my keys are sitting at an empty desk with a note. Was furious at that point with the unorganization of Mercedes and how they failed to inform me what time the service center closed. I live another 30 min away from the incident so a total of an hour and 15 minutes away from the dealership. Have to go back to the dealer today, ask for a ride to maybe get a loaner car or my vehicle. Never had any issues with the car until recently I got rear ended and problems just started from there. Car came back from the shop about a week ago in perfect condition. Not sure what the deal is.