Front Parking Sensors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 10:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C350 Coupe
Front Parking Sensors

Hello Everyone,

I been getting the two red lights right up on the dash when I put the car in reverse or drive and when I scanned it it told me that my front parking sensors are the culprit.

I picked up a new sensor and got it painted but after installing it I still got the error! I put together my bumper and then noticed that in the black grill at the bottom there are two round circles, they look like sensors. I was only testing the ones that are painted.

Can anyone confirm how many sensors and their location on the front of a 2012 c350 coupe?

If there are two sensors in the bottom grille can I remove that grill without taking off the front bumper?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
2013 C350 Coupe, 2005 C230K Kleemann Sedan, 2013 GLK350 4matic
Originally Posted by jabjab
Hello Everyone, I been getting the two red lights right up on the dash when I put the car in reverse or drive and when I scanned it it told me that my front parking sensors are the culprit. I picked up a new sensor and got it painted but after installing it I still got the error! I put together my bumper and then noticed that in the black grill at the bottom there are two round circles, they look like sensors. I was only testing the ones that are painted. Can anyone confirm how many sensors and their location on the front of a 2012 c350 coupe? If there are two sensors in the bottom grille can I remove that grill without taking off the front bumper?
There are 6 total sensors in the front bumper
Old 11-08-2016, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C350 Coupe
So there are 4 painted sensors in the bumper and 2 in the lower black grill?