12 C250 Coupe blowing cold air when heater is on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C250 Coupe
12 C250 Coupe blowing cold air when heater is on

I have a 2012 C250 Coupe and all summer long I have ran the A/C with no issues. As soon as we got some cold weather, I turned on the heat while letting the car warm up. I drove the car until it got up to operating temp. However, the heater was still blowing cold air. I checked for leaks, and there were none. The car is not overheating like it if the thermostat is faulty. The defroster is working properly. I can switch the heat over to A/C and the A/C is working fine. I have checked the coolant levels and it is fine. I am not sure which direction I should take, Any suggestions or has anyone experienced this issue before I take it in to the dealer?
Old 11-12-2018, 11:08 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
180 Elegance
Looking for same answer for a w203. I flushed the radiator and heater matrix as best I can. I was getting hat air after this. Now I drained and refilled with anitifreeze worked far a few days then low water warning came on and no heat again. Topped up and had a 50 mile drive water level OK but still no heat. I have also done the reset trick multiple timeswhichdoes distribute the air throgh the several ports. Will drain and flush all again at the weekend. But hate to waste my antifreeze so will be doing my best to drain as much as possible. Unless anyone can solve my problem for me. PS I have only had this c180 kompressor for 4 weeks.