2013 C350 Coupe front bumper replacement cost?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C350 Coupe 4MATIC
2013 C350 Coupe front bumper replacement cost?

Hi All,

A few days ago one of my housemates backed into the front of my 2013 c350 coupe. The bumper had previous blemishes including a cracked DRL strip. The bumper had to be popped back into place and looks okay but not flush. Before I eventually sell the car i'll need to replace the bumper. Can anyone give me an estimated cost of parts plus labor? I'm getting an actual estimate this week but I'd like to start running some numbers now. I also want to let the housemate know about how much so she can get her finances in order to pay me. On another note, I should avoid having her claim it on insurance right?

Thanks,

Hillsy
Old 05-14-2018, 05:52 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes C250 Coupe
Sorry about your situation.

That being said, most of us know that parts for these 'gems' are costly.

Took many years before I came under the MB spell. I feel your pain.

all the best (and keep us in the loop)

ez
Old 05-17-2018, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C350 Coupe, 2006 ML500
Originally Posted by hillsy892009
Hi All,

A few days ago one of my housemates backed into the front of my 2013 c350 coupe. The bumper had previous blemishes including a cracked DRL strip. The bumper had to be popped back into place and looks okay but not flush. Before I eventually sell the car i'll need to replace the bumper. Can anyone give me an estimated cost of parts plus labor? I'm getting an actual estimate this week but I'd like to start running some numbers now. I also want to let the housemate know about how much so she can get her finances in order to pay me. On another note, I should avoid having her claim it on insurance right?

Thanks,

Hillsy
I don't know exactly how much a front bumper would be but as to the insurance, I would avoid having her claim it, it would just be easier if she paid for the bumper. Insurance companies take forever to pay out and they'll screw you and your roommate over somehow.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:00 AM

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
MBenz C205 250d
Have you tried Ebay or the like for a used one? In the uk there’s loads for sale at a fraction of the cost of a new one and then have it painted and fitted