C200 W203 HESITATION AND ENGINE SHAKE WHEN WARM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 03:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C200 w203
C200 W203 HESITATION AND ENGINE SHAKE WHEN WARM

EDIT: I HAVE MOVED POST TO W203 THREAD, I DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE, SORRY

Hello, hope im in the right place. 2003 C200 AUTO. 113k on the clock. I have had for about 6 months, car was fine apart from electrical gauges freezing momentarily now n then. Recently i have had choppy acceleration like if there was a hole in the exhaust, and engine shake, but it only does this after about 20mins of driving when the temperature warms up, if i turn engine off and wait till it cools down then i start up again the car is back to normal again... Until it warms up again then i have the same issue. There is no engine management light or malfunction listed. I recently used all off wynnes cleaning products as the car was shaking and cutting out when i pressed the breaks or accelerated from stand still, i should have mentioned this first but since i used wynnes it no longer does that but it has this problem instead. Please let me know if im in the wrong place. Thanks

Last edited by nosleep09 no; 09-08-2019 at 03:49 AM.
Old 07-10-2022, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W203 C220
Same problem not solved

Originally Posted by nosleep09 no
EDIT: I HAVE MOVED POST TO W203 THREAD, I DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE, SORRY

Hello, hope im in the right place. 2003 C200 AUTO. 113k on the clock. I have had for about 6 months, car was fine apart from electrical gauges freezing momentarily now n then. Recently i have had choppy acceleration like if there was a hole in the exhaust, and engine shake, but it only does this after about 20mins of driving when the temperature warms up, if i turn engine off and wait till it cools down then i start up again the car is back to normal again... Until it warms up again then i have the same issue. There is no engine management light or malfunction listed. I recently used all off wynnes cleaning products as the car was shaking and cutting out when i pressed the breaks or accelerated from stand still, i should have mentioned this first but since i used wynnes it no longer does that but it has this problem instead. Please let me know if im in the wrong place. Thanks
Hello friend, I have the same problem, would you tell me how you solve this issue???