w204 C250 coupe Abs, Horn, Turn signals, just high beams, & other electronic not work

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2020, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 c43 AMG, 2013 c250 Coupe (sold)
w204 C250 coupe Abs, Horn, Turn signals, just high beams, & other electronic not work

Hi All,

I would appreciate any feedback on this.

I have a 2013 w204 c250 coupe with about 57k miles on it.
I drove it hard (abt 125~ mph top) this weekend (4 days ago) and drove it a couple hours after. Had no issues.
I got in the car today and noticed my Abs light is on, and all of my electronics are acting weird.
I get the warning for Abs and that "Inoperative See Operator's Manual".
My horn, turn lights, just my high beams, wipers and some other electronics aren't working.

The car worked fine couple hours after I drove it hard and no warnings. Now 4 days later, I get this.
I had this before when I drove it hard but usually it would just go to limp mode for 15 mins and be fine.
Not the case this time. Any suggestions?
Old 10-01-2020, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 c43 AMG, 2013 c250 Coupe (sold)
Originally Posted by _benzdriver_
Hi All,

I would appreciate any feedback on this.

I have a 2013 w204 c250 coupe with about 57k miles on it.
I drove it hard (abt 125~ mph top) this weekend (4 days ago) and drove it a couple hours after. Had no issues.
I got in the car today and noticed my Abs light is on, and all of my electronics are acting weird.
I get the warning for Abs and that "Inoperative See Operator's Manual".
My horn, turn lights, just my high beams, wipers and some other electronics aren't working.

The car worked fine couple hours after I drove it hard and no warnings. Now 4 days later, I get this.
I had this before when I drove it hard but usually it would just go to limp mode for 15 mins and be fine.
Not the case this time. Any suggestions?
It fixed itself! 30 mins after letting it sit since after the freak out.