Your opinion on front lip !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 10:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C204 250 CDI
Your opinion on front lip !

Hi,

I bought a C250 CDI 250 and really wanna make it a little sharper(sportier, more aggressive)

It is all white. Windows are tinted already. Wann make the roof black with a glossy black foil. Thinking of new matt or glossy black Y-wheels. Thinking of changing to a diamond grill.

What do you think so far?

Now I wanted to get a nice front lip too, but can't decide between two. I'd love a decent one with carbon. But unfortunately I can only find a decent one in gloss black and a more eye-catching/showy/beefy (I'm German, probably missing the right word, hope you understand) in carbon.

Here are the two options:

1. I'd love this one in carbon look (don't need real carbon for the start, might get damaged anyways..) but can only find it in matt black. I think it looks elegant and subtle and not too pretentious/beefy but do you think the gloss black makes it look cheap and plasticy? Für Mercedes W204 Lippe Frontansatz Diffusor Amg Line Paket C Klasse Frontspoile | eBay

2. And this one in carbon look. Does it look cheap bcause of the 3 parts it has? I think the print is well made and doesnt look cheap unless you come really close. That would disturb me. Carbon Look Frontspoiler Spoilerlippe Spoiler Für Mercedes W204 C200 C250 08-14 | eBay

What do you think?
Old 12-07-2021, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Mercedes Benz C180 Coupe
I like the first one, i would like to get it to mine.
I've the same doubts as you.
Sorry for not helping, i have no experience with that.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:51 AM

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts
W212 E350
Personally, I think if you were to lower your car, and get a new set of wheels, it would add a significant 'aftermarket' appearance, rather than purchasing and installing a cheap e-bay splitter.
Keep in mind that you may also have to drill into your bumper to install the splitter.

https://mbworld.org/forums/attachmen...port-ss-bb.jpg
Here is a VERY similar build to what I believe you want to achieve. Gloss wheels, lowered on H&R SS springs, front CF splitter, black roof.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:54 AM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes C250 Coupe
When i bought my C250 coupe in Iridium/Ash - apparently i was so knocked out, the sales dude said:

"like shooting fish in a barrel"

7 years later I'm still knocked out. One issue (ESL)

Still gorgeous at 39,000.

I wouldn't change one things from the M-B design department.

Happy Holidays,

ez