Hoping to be in here soon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2016 | 05:58 PM

2016 C220 AMG Line Premium Plus Coupe
Hoping to be in here soon

Hi, not been around for a few months on this forum.

My lease on my C220 AMG Line saloon is up in December, I went to the showroom to have a look at new models today.

I was VERY taken with the cabriolet but looking at the deals online I don't think I can justify the extra expense this time (saving to buy a new home). So I think it is likely to be the AMG Line coupe. Possibly the C250 and hopefully with the premium pack.

I've got iridium silver at the moment and I really liked the look of the Hyacinth red on the website, but in real life it seemed more burgundy/brownish rather than the vibrant sparkly red I was expecting. There was one inside the showroom and 2 on the service yard, so I did see it in natural light although it was cloudy. I might have to go with Brilliant Blue. My car before this one was silver as well so I definitely want something different.

I prefer the coupe because I feel like my saloon looks more like a company car and quite masculine. I wanted to go with red because of it being rare, I've never seen one around here. I've seen one blue one though. People (other drivers) do a double take sometimes when they see me in my car, I think they expect it to have a male driver and I'm a young-ish female!

I got an amazing deal on my current car, I couldn't even extend the lease for this price so will see what's about to get a replacement in time for December.
Old 09-17-2016 | 06:31 PM

2016 C220 AMG Line Premium Plus Coupe
Oh a question, is the navi any better?
My current one sometimes tells me I'm off road. It's slow to find the route as well.
They should just make it compatible with smart phones.