Can't believe it: Seats don't move on entry?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2016 | 11:35 AM

2017 C300 Coupe, 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
Can't believe it: Seats don't move on entry?

This is my first MB (2017 C300 coupe,) love the car but realizing that MB doesn't give ice in the winter or the summer. One would expect that after setting the seat memory button, 1 for me, 2 for my wife, that the seats would automatically go into position dependent upon who's opening the car. But that doesn't appear to be the case. Specifically, I leave the car, wifey uses it the next day. When she unlocks the car with her fob, the seat remains in its last position and she has to press memory button 2. Just can't believe that a such a luxury car doesn't have this simple action???
Old 09-26-2016 | 08:25 PM

C43 Coupe
Some people like that it doesn't (people share keys, not always the same key they use) and others hate that it doesn't. But if that's the biggest issue you have with the car, I'd say that's pretty minor lol
Old 09-27-2016 | 10:33 AM

2017 C300 Coupe, 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
Originally Posted by Master-Spud
Some people like that it doesn't (people share keys, not always the same key they use) and others hate that it doesn't. But if that's the biggest issue you have with the car, I'd say that's pretty minor lol
Never thought it was a big issue. Just surprised that my "lesser" cars (325, Z4 and ATS) all had this feature and the MB didn't.