2017 C43 Coupe Lease Deals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 158 Posts
2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Post 2017 C43 Coupe Lease Deals

Looking to gather some info on C43 Coupe deals and rates. Will be shopping for one after winter. Please post if you have any numbers. Thanks!
Old 10-30-2016, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Who knows how custom build order work? I know it takes 3-4 months. My question is as C43 Coupe a new model the price will be hard to negotiate right now, but if i order it today and will arrive 4 months later it will be a lot easier to get a better deal on this model than today.
Is it possible to build a car, leave a deposit and negotiate a final price when the car arrive?
Old 10-30-2016, 01:01 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by NYCSoiL
Who knows how custom build order work? I know it takes 3-4 months. My question is as C43 Coupe a new model the price will be hard to negotiate right now, but if i order it today and will arrive 4 months later it will be a lot easier to get a better deal on this model than today.
Is it possible to build a car, leave a deposit and negotiate a final price when the car arrive?
Yes, that's how it works. You negotiate the price when the ordered car arrives.
The following users liked this post:
NYCSoiL (10-30-2016)
Old 10-30-2016, 01:05 PM

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by NYCSoiL
If you build a car, the dealer will probably work a rough estimate for you regardless, but it isn't set in stone before the car arrives. I don't think it will take 3-4 months as most of the extended wait was due to the hold up at the VPC. A lot of people say that deals are more easily obtained during December. If you're willing to wait another month, maybe try it during that time?
Old 10-30-2016, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by Tej7
If you build a car, the dealer will probably work a rough estimate for you regardless, but it isn't set in stone before the car arrives. I don't think it will take 3-4 months as most of the extended wait was due to the hold up at the VPC. A lot of people say that deals are more easily obtained during December. If you're willing to wait another month, maybe try it during that time?
Thank you!

Yeah, that's what i heard too. When C450 was released Fall 2015 lease was around $1000/m. I got it in May for $770/m and right now you can get it for $600/m. I'm planing to actually get C43 somewhere in March/April, when customers who really wanted the car already got it and MB made their money.

Will try my luck in December
Old 10-30-2016, 05:16 PM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
2017 C300 Coupe, 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
I'm not so sure that when one custom orders a car, that one can re-negotiate when the car comes in. I think that one first strikes a deal with the dealership, leaves a deposit, and then picks up the car at the agreed price when first ordering. I did a little google search and you may want to read this from the Edmund's site (http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/ha...r-new-car.html). The following statement from the site seems to indicate once the deal is struck (at time of customization), its a deal and no further negotiating. "Get it in writing: Once you've talked numbers and decided on the options you want, be sure to get the details in writing. Make sure this document has the correct information and the price you agreed upon." Of course, one can try to negotiate at time of pick up. Good luck.
Old 10-30-2016, 08:42 PM

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by flycaster
I'm not so sure that when one custom orders a car, that one can re-negotiate when the car comes in. I think that one first strikes a deal with the dealership, leaves a deposit, and then picks up the car at the agreed price when first ordering. I did a little google search and you may want to read this from the Edmund's site (http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/ha...r-new-car.html). The following statement from the site seems to indicate once the deal is struck (at time of customization), its a deal and no further negotiating. "Get it in writing: Once you've talked numbers and decided on the options you want, be sure to get the details in writing. Make sure this document has the correct information and the price you agreed upon." Of course, one can try to negotiate at time of pick up. Good luck.
That's not necessarily true. I have the 43 coupe on order (set to arrive this week), and I am able to re-negotiate the terms of my deal once it arrives. Also, why wouldn't you be able to negotiate at arrival? Things such as residual amount would probably be different months after the initial deal.

@OP, just make sure the dealer includes a clause in your contract which allows you to re-negotiate or take your deposit back if they change any of the original terms. That is what I have done with mine.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:04 AM

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts
435i xDrive, C43 4Matic Coupe
Be careful about the deals you perceive people are getting. There is a lot of play that goes into these numbers, and subjectivity as well...

If you are leasing, waiting for a lower interest rate is sometimes not worth it because they end up lowering the residual on the vehicles as well (your payment per month goes down due to a lower interest percentage but also goes back up due to a lower residual percentage).

If you can strike a deal that falls in your budget and you feel content, do it. You can almost always get the dealer to reduce their profit margin by 50% if you are shrewd and visit different dealerships...even for a car that isn't released yet. Sure, you could always wait until the model year is 6 to 9 months old and try to get the dealer to reduce their profit margin by 80%. In the grand scheme of things, is it worth saving 500 to 1400 dollars knowing they're going to be rolling out the next model year a month or two after you just bought a new car? Only you can be the judge of that.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:47 AM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
2017 C300 Coupe, 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
That's not necessarily true. I have the 43 coupe on order (set to arrive this week), and I am able to re-negotiate the terms of my deal once it arrives. Also, why wouldn't you be able to negotiate at arrival? Things such as residual amount would probably be different months after the initial deal.

@OP, just make sure the dealer includes a clause in your contract which allows you to re-negotiate or take your deposit back if they change any of the original terms. That is what I have done with mine.
Agreed that residual and MF may change by the time the car arrives. Also, if at time of negotiation one doesn't have a re-negotiation/deposit take back clause, I think you'd be SOL. However, I do wonder how many dealers will go for such a clause...but it certainly is worth a try.
Old 10-31-2016, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P

Thank you for the info! Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by 5ilver-5urfer
Be careful about the deals you perceive people are getting. There is a lot of play that goes into these numbers, and subjectivity as well...

If you are leasing, waiting for a lower interest rate is sometimes not worth it because they end up lowering the residual on the vehicles as well (your payment per month goes down due to a lower interest percentage but also goes back up due to a lower residual percentage).

If you can strike a deal that falls in your budget and you feel content, do it. You can almost always get the dealer to reduce their profit margin by 50% if you are shrewd and visit different dealerships...even for a car that isn't released yet. Sure, you could always wait until the model year is 6 to 9 months old and try to get the dealer to reduce their profit margin by 80%. In the grand scheme of things, is it worth saving 500 to 1400 dollars knowing they're going to be rolling out the next model year a month or two after you just bought a new car? Only you can be the judge of that.
I understand what are you saying, but when i was shopping for C450 and monthly price difference between first month when it was on sale and 6 month after was huge - totaling $8000 in 36 months...
Old 11-08-2016, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
November numbers are .00129 MF and 56% for 36/10 and 55% for 36/12 residual.

I got $849/m 36/12 for $66885 MSRP car with $2500 down.
Old 11-21-2016, 11:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Can you, guys, please post your deals? That would be great! Thanks