2018 Brilliant Blue C43 Cabrio after 1 month

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 12:09 PM

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts
2018 C43 Cabriolet
2018 Brilliant Blue C43 Cabrio after 1 month

My observations after 1 month and 1500 Kms since original post on Mar 11 :
Very pleased with the dual personality of the drive .In comfort with PE off it is a relaxed, smooth , quiet cruiser , in S+ with PE on its an animal with excellent performance and precise steering/suspension set up .
The sounds from the PE are intoxicating.. As has been said before ,the PE should be a required option given its switchable nature .
Fit , finish and materials are excellent .
Loaded 100 CDs on to hard drive with no problem ( I'm old )
Driven short distances with roof down . Neck heaters need to be turned down after 10 mins they are so hot . We are still around 0 C !
First time using TPMS and wonder how accurate readings are ? I have 2 manual gauges and they are both slightly different .
Only negative comment and its annoying .The trunk can be opened only with the key or inside the door . Having said that the trunk is larger than I expected and quite good for a convertible.
Rear seat room is also quite good for adults even with 6 footers in the front .
Haven't had much use for paddle shifters as 9 speed is too quick and efficient . Its nice to know its available though .
Surprisingly insurance went down by 25% compared to previous C350 ?
Visual representation on screen of roof opening/closing is very useful as it avoids having to double check operation each time .
Over all very happy with car !