Center Console is Completely Dead/Not Working

Old 08-12-2018, 05:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2017 C300 Coupe
Center Console is Completely Dead/Not Working

I have a 2017 C300 Coupe. I drove to work this morning everything was normal. Got back in the car after work, center console is dead. The screen is off and will not turn on, therefore back up camera is not functional. The auto start/stop button doesn’t work. Drive mode select doesn’t work. Seat belt button doesn’t work. Nothing works. Only the hazard light buttons and AC. But turning on the AC does not prompt the screen display of the AC command.

Has this happened to you?
Do you know anyone that has experienced this?
Any tips?

I’m going to my dealer tomorrow of course. But any help for now would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:14 AM

Received 87 Likes on 83 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Saloon
Did you mistakenly turn the screen off?
Old 08-14-2018, 05:52 AM

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
W213 Night Edition 220d. (ML250 SLK350AMG)
Originally Posted by mhabashy16
I have a 2017 C300 Coupe. I drove to work this morning everything was normal. Got back in the car after work, center console is dead. The screen is off and will not turn on, therefore back up camera is not functional. The auto start/stop button doesn’t work. Drive mode select doesn’t work. Seat belt button doesn’t work. Nothing works. Only the hazard light buttons and AC. But turning on the AC does not prompt the screen display of the AC command.

Any tips?

I’m going to my dealer tomorrow of course. But any help for now would be appreciated. Thank you.
How did you go with your dealer, mate?
Old 08-15-2018, 10:57 PM

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
AMG C43 3LV6

Any tips?

Did you try hitting the volume button in the middle, this should turn on your screen.
Old 12-14-2023, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 C300 Sedan

Any tips?

having the same issue right now, what did it end up being for you?