Apple Play & Perfume Atomizer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 C300 Coupe
Apple Play & Perfume Atomizer

I have 2018 C300 Coupe with multi media package. I would like Apple Play. The dealership tells me because I have multi media package I cannot get Apple Play. That seems so strange to me as it would use same equipment. So why isn’t that an easy change?? Also I inquired about the perfume atomizer (because I go to gym everyday) and it would be nice for car to smell good for my clients but I am told by dealership that perfume atomizer can only be added from factory at time of purchase. Literally I cannot add a few what I feel is easy add ons because I’ve left the lot with my car. Is this right???? Sorry for the rant but this is Mercedes not Honda and I can’t believe it isn’t easier than this. Thanks.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:34 PM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
2019 C300 Coupe AMG Sport Package
I've seen the equipment and install kits for the genuine MB factory atomizer online, a bit pricey but, easy install from what I read.

You can most likely search the forum for the Apple Car Play question, I believe it's been asked and answered over in the sedan forum. 😉
Old 08-15-2019, 01:10 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Current: '19 E450 Cabriolet - Past: '19 C300 Coupe, '12 SLK350, '16 E350, '14 C250 (x2), '09 CLK350
Originally Posted by TerryCass
I have 2018 C300 Coupe with multi media package. I would like Apple Play. The dealership tells me because I have multi media package I cannot get Apple Play. That seems so strange to me as it would use same equipment. So why isn’t that an easy change?? Also I inquired about the perfume atomizer (because I go to gym everyday) and it would be nice for car to smell good for my clients but I am told by dealership that perfume atomizer can only be added from factory at time of purchase. Literally I cannot add a few what I feel is easy add ons because I’ve left the lot with my car. Is this right???? Sorry for the rant but this is Mercedes not Honda and I can’t believe it isn’t easier than this. Thanks.
Actually in my opinion, being able to bolt on aftermarket/OEM things after purchasing a car would be more Honda-like than Mercedes-like. Mercedes has a crazy amount of sophisticated integrated technology, and most owners don't modify them. So next time you might want to consider a custom order, or find a model with all of the options you want. Custom order worked perfectly for me, zero deposit, and got exactly what I wanted.
The following users liked this post:
TerryCass (08-20-2019)
Old 08-20-2019, 03:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 C300 Coupe
Thank you.