Thule Roof Rack for C Class Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2023 | 12:46 PM

GLE580
Thule Roof Rack for C Class Coupe

Hey all! I recently parted ways with my 2019 C300 Coupe (for a GLE580, not all bad news!) and I have the roof rack sitting in my garage. Thule didn't sell the fittings for the coupe in the United States, and I brought this back from vacation in England. Now, Thule UK don't sell the C Coupe fittings either.

If you're interested in buying it, I'm interested in selling. It's in great shape, used just 2 years, and includes Wingbar 108 (part no 711100), the feet (751000), and the "Kit" (183136). The set is in great shape, except the rubber on one track is torn (first time of using, doesn't affect performance, and doesn't make additional wind noise.) You can replace the rubber for cheap, though I don't recommend it as I cut my fingers to shreds installing it.

The car looks bad-*** with a roof rack and bikes up top. Took mine camping in the UP last fall--was a monster on the gravel roads! Anyway--let me know if you're interested! Based on current Thule pricing and current condition, looking for offers around $600, but let me know what works for you and I'll consider it!

The following users liked this post:
chassis (06-16-2023)
Old 06-17-2023 | 06:35 AM

C300 Coupe
. . . WOW . . . Never really considered the New to me Coupe to be a Potential . . . " Surf Wagon " . . .

Tempting . . . Hmmm . . . . It does indeed look might Cool and Highly Functional
Old 06-17-2023 | 08:46 AM

GLE580
Total surf wagon. The silver is such a good color on this car. Who says a coupe has to be impractical? It's relatively inexpensive to ship so I can include shipping.
Old 06-18-2023 | 06:39 AM

C300 Coupe
Couldn't agree with you more about Silver being the best Color on this Luxury Coupe

Black and darker colors make it look smaller than what it really is . .
And, the night editions, I get it, chrome isn't as cool as it once was, especially with the younger crowd.

I have another Roof Racked Vehicle ~ but dang, it aint NEW to me 2 Door that would totally rad with a short board strapped on your Thule Carrier for sale ~

I can picture three fins atop adding to the awesomeness on the sweet looking rear flank

Good to know there is Cool Looking & Functional option you're offering to help have our C300s join in on the " Utility " Vehicle movement.

Last edited by SouthShore2Door; 06-18-2023 at 06:41 AM.