REAR BRAKE CALIPER COVERS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2024, 09:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
REAR BRAKE CALIPER COVERS

Hey guys,
I own a 2017 C43 and totally enjoy every bit of the performance and appearance.
However, one of the details I never understood is why Mercedes decided to cheap out on the rear brake calipers.
The front calipers receive the full treatment while the rear brakes are left in bare form.
I took it upon myself to solve this issue using my knowledge and experience in design and manufacturing.

I've custom designed and had a local metal shop fabricate a solution that solve this issue and finishes the look of the car.
This is how the rear brakes should've come, right from the factory.

Each cover is precision cut by CNC, tool formed to create the bevel that matches the calliper, and welded to OEM grade brake pad retaining clips.
Fabricated out of Stainless Steel to withstand weather conditions.
The covers are secured to the calipers by the brake pad retaining clips so they fit like OEM with no modification required.
Simply unclip the existing retaining clips and attach the brake covers in the same way.
Check out the photos.
Fitment: 2017-22 C43 / 2015 C400 / 2016 C450 / 2015-22 C300 / 2017-22 GLC43 / 2019 GLC 350 / 2016-22 GLC300

Made In Canada!
These are not cheap plastic covers that are glued onto calipers.
They fit and look like OEM.
Decals included!

Note: Please ensure you are familiar with how to remove the existing OEM brake pad retaining clips or consult a mechanic or YouTube. I can share link.
The process take 2 minutes! No tools required.

I'm selling them to fellow members at a discounted price of CAD$115 or USD$85, includes shipping with tracking.

**Caliper covers are left as unfinished Stainless Steel, ready for you to paint any colour.
**Images in photos are of my own C43. Covers have been painted with silver caliper paint with AMG decal. Ignore the poor masking job and paint overspray on the rotor! I also didn't realize how dirty my rims were!

Anyways, those interested please send me a private message.
Thanks,
Henry