C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

c180

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2002, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c180

I've been looking for a diesel Merc. For around £8,000 but so far been disappointed with the ones I've viewed.
The local skoda dealer who I know has just received as trade a C180 '96 which despite having 142000miles is in unbelievable condition with full MBShistory and all previous MOTs. Considering the car has only been washed and not yet valated it looks new. In side is mint and despite its high mileage shows no signs of wear. The engine not only looks excellent also sounds excellent and is cooped to the switchable auto box which drives superb. The body oddly only has three very small stone chips (less than 1mm each) and it looks like the previous owner even cleaned behind the wheel trims as I removed one to find a nice glossy wheel.
The car has all original tools, triangle, first aid etc. and even has the original sales catalogues. I've been told if I'm interested I can have it for £3700 with 10 months MOT, a years warranty and a full tank of fuel.

I do however have a queiry about which spec. level it is as it's not stated on the log book. It has electric front windows & roof, wood trim, split rear seat, armrest's with steel wheels.

Also does anyone now how much a Dealer service is in the UK? (all B&K Thomas, Nottingham)