C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

best looking c230 w202?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 12:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'98 C43/55 AMG Speedybenz Susp. & MBenzNL On Board -- '88 560SL -- '09 JCW MINI -- '97 Jeep TJ Sport
forget that, ditch the whole identity & start over with a different attitude. U think anyone who's read this is going to help him out, agree with anything he has to say across the board or anything else?
Old 06-01-2006, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 BMW Z4 sDrive35i M Sport
Originally Posted by ptrainerdave
There sure are some touchy people in here...First of all I would like to respond to Davis449. It's rather obvious that you have the education of a 3rd grader at best.....?...?...?...you see this funny little mark that looks like an upside down hook?....It's called a question mark....when used at the end of a sentence it means that the material in the sentence was to be questioned. In my original post, "best looking c230 w202?", there was a question mark which means that I was not stating that mine was the best, which is what you have implied. I guess hooked on phonics doesn't work for everyone...and the reason I didn't respond sooner is because unlike you I have a life and was enjoying my weekend wakeboarding on my Supra 21v....B!TCH....now for 040 and nitrobalance...did you forget to put on your reading glasses as well???..huh....???...maybe you can shoot Davis an e-mail and he'll let you borrow his next time. first your a little off on the cost of the mods not that that matters cause you are correct...they did not cost a lot of money, but isn't that the exact point that I was making??? I never claimed to be rich because of my car.....I blatantly stated that everyone, (including me), who owns a w202 has a very inexpensive car. As far as the personal trainer comment goes, I may not be 7' 210lbs but then again would I want to be??? that is pretty scrawny....I'm actually 6'1" 220 lbs....040 you are probably morbidly obese and lazy or you have never seen a height/weight chart in your life....(just out of curiousity, is it hard to aim when your taking a **** if you can't see what your holding?) And nitro...let me guess....you either hold a NASM or ACE certification....? yeah...I've known hundreds or guys like you. 99.9999999% of pt"s are as bad as used car salesmen...your either a chubby guy or a rail and you woke up one morning and said to yourself "I want to be a personal trainer so I can get chicks" so you got online and took your little 2 week course and became an EDUMACATED personal trainer. Unlike you and all the other trainers...with the exception of a handfull of knowledgable guys out there.....I have a degree and look the part...and that is probably the reason that I make a lot more money than you....For my final thought, next time you are reading something that really gets under your skin, step back, place your ear lobe between your index finger and your thumb and rub in counter clockwise circles......WOOOOO....SAAAAW!
Not pushing my buttons. C'mon loser, take my challenge.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes is gone physically, but still in my heart.
Sorry to step into this W202 argument, but it seems necessary.

PTrainerDave, you state in your main post "If you think you can beat mine show me a pic..."

First off, saying something like that, well, you yourself are asking people for their opinions. So when people show pictures of cars that in THEIR opinion "beat yours," and comment on aspects of your car they do not like, you flip out on them. That's irrational. If you wanted people to look at your car, say, "Hey everyone, here's my ride, hope you enjoy."

If you didn't want criticism, you shouldn't have made the proposal of asking people to show a better car.

People are also allowed to have opinions, don't take it personally. Simply, most of the MB world doesn't like the Euro-tail lights, it's just a part of life. People will spend thousands of dollars on wheels and people criticize against them, atleast you have HP wheels which aren't too expensive.

Point is, if you wanted to just show people your car, show it, don't persuade people to make opinions.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C280
Are you Stupid?
Old 06-01-2006, 08:50 PM

i've lost count
Originally Posted by C240Style
. Simply, most of the MB world doesn't like the Euro-tail lights, it's just a part of life. .
i feel the need to clarify that the original poster does NOT have "euro taillights", but in fact, has cheap ebay ricer japaneese knock-off style taillights.

let's not insult the euro's like that...
Old 06-01-2006, 09:48 PM

2015 E550 Coupe, 2012 E350 4matic Sedan, 2016 fully blown out custom camaro 2SS
So if I would have known there were so many Haters on this forum I never would have joined. First of all the only people who could possibly like a stock c230 202 class are poor middle aged women and balding under-sexed men going through a mid life crisis, yet almost everyone who posts a pic of their car has done nothing with it.....so why are you posting pics? This is the c-class forum....meaning everyone in here knows what a stock 202 looks like. The reason I posted this thread was to see some cool stuff that other people had done to there cars and only one person in the picture thread has a nice looking c230...besides myself. So in closing....get off your high horses cause you own a Mercedes cause everyone in here knows they are only worth around $12,000 and you can buy a brand new Hyundai for about the same price or something the fat people could understand better.....your car is like 12,000 chalupas rolling around on four STOCK wheels. So for a final thought, the world would be a far better place if people like yourselves would stop Hating on others and offer suggestions rather than criticism. P.S. your all Poor and I'm not so Ha Ha Ha, my benzy is by far my least expensive toy....Ha...Ha...Ha....enjoy you Mac n cheese and hot dogs......and I hope all of you children like their beanie weenies.....Haahahahahahahahhaahahhaha!!!
Did'nt you just post under a differebt handle on another thread claiming to have the hottest Brabus c230 in Boston?
Old 06-01-2006, 11:34 PM

Mercedes is gone physically, but still in my heart.
Originally Posted by LeftCoastBias
i feel the need to clarify that the original poster does NOT have "euro taillights", but in fact, has cheap ebay ricer japaneese knock-off style taillights.

let's not insult the euro's like that...

Haha, very true. I love how he asks if I'm stupid after I make a legitimate remark. Oh well, I'm sure he's some 16 year old who just bought this car for way too much money and is sour because everyone makes fun of his extremely crappy completely butchered mercedes. Oh well, his loss. Sucks for you kid, you're a jackass and it won't get you too far in life, but good luck bud.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by C240Style
Haha, very true. I love how he asks if I'm stupid after I make a legitimate remark. Oh well, I'm sure he's some 16 year old who just bought this car for way too much money and is sour because everyone makes fun of his extremely crappy completely butchered mercedes. Oh well, his loss. Sucks for you kid, you're a jackass and it won't get you too far in life, but good luck bud.
C240Style, are you referring to post #29 by NdnMbLova? Maybe that was directed at the original post(er) and not you...
Old 06-07-2006, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C280
Originally Posted by 1985MB380SE
C240Style, are you referring to post #29 by NdnMbLova? Maybe that was directed at the original post(er) and not you...

it was meant for original poster. sorry for no clarification
Old 06-13-2006, 01:34 AM

C280
P.S. your all Poor and I'm not so Ha Ha Ha, my benzy is by far my least expensive toy....Ha...Ha...Ha....enjoy you Mac n cheese and hot dogs......and I hope all of you children like their beanie weenies.....Haahahahahahahahhaahahhaha!!!
Actually you did claim to be rich. I went ahead and underlined your mistakes too. The correct way would be "you are all poor" or you could have been somewhat witty and went with "you're", meaning you+are. The next would be "your children like their" or "you children like your", I'm not sure which of the two you meant though. Maybe you can borrow davis449's Hooked On Phonics....after I'm done with it of course.

040 you are probably morbidly obese and lazy or you have never seen a height/weight chart in your life....(just out of curiousity, is it hard to aim when your taking a **** if you can't see what your holding?)
Yikes, talk about putting your foot in your mouth on the whole Phonics comment you made earlier. Not only are you super rich, but you're super smart too. Anyways, you've got pretty good aim.....I am lazy and overweight...10 lbs more or less. I'm 5'10 at 179 lbs. I guess I'll lose when you want to meet me somewhere to kick my a$$, right? I'll be honest, the life of a poor college student got to me. Taco Bell and Beer at 2 in the morning isn't exactly forgiving on the mid section. As for my pissing skills, I don't know....maybe you could hold it for me so I can see how it's done. Then when I get the hang of it myself, we'll go and install some clear tail lights on your really cool boat.

I don't have buttons to push, I'm just an incredible smart a$$. Well I guess I'll go improve on my figure now....

Wanted: personal trainer who can make me really sexy. Also prefers fine automobiles with poor taste in mods....

Cheers Wonder Boy....

Last edited by 040mercedes; 06-13-2006 at 01:48 AM.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:19 AM

2009 335i M-Sport Package, 2003 Ford Excursion Limited, 1998 C230
i really dont understand why u guys are *****ing at one another...the whole reason this crap started was because a guy took a perfectly good w202 and trashed it....his tint isant even dark...he has a stock grille...possibly the uglyst rims ive EVER seen!...not to mention the hidious tail lights that he bought on sale at Auto Zone for $19.99....its people like that, that think they have hot **** because they put a little $ into there car...and i agree with the guy that said...that your suppose to "UPGRADE" your car to make it better and not ruin it by putting **** on it!...what he needs to do is take his ruined w202 and put it on a honda forum...because more ppl would appreciate it there than on here...G
Old 06-13-2006, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 BMW Z4 sDrive35i M Sport
i really dont understand why u guys are *****ing at one another...
Last I checked we are bashing ptrainerdave, not each other.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:39 PM

i've lost count
Originally Posted by davis449
Last I checked we are bashing ptrainerdave, not each other.
+1
Old 06-14-2006, 04:49 AM

1995 C36
i hope you still got ur oem non "euro tailights" so you can swap it back...
Old 06-15-2006, 08:45 AM

C280
Inmaturity

Folks, we must be more compasionate with ptrainer, he's obviously extremely young.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Almost a Member!

1999 W202 C230 Kompressor Sport
for the record, they're called altezza tail lights, and they're the joke of the japanese modding world. if they're a joke there, they're getting a relatively accepting reception here (by contrast).
Old 06-17-2006, 06:58 PM

2000 C280 Sport (W202)
Haha

haha, i read the whole topic and you guys are killing me , although i am guilty of putting "euro" taillights on my car, and i have the "same" pattern of rims, i think those clear ones are a no go, ive gotten critisized and complimented, but the difference between me and the p.t. is that i take critisizm lightly and thank those for giving me the time to tell me what there is wrong or looks wrong on my car, and that is why you keep the oem parts! So heres my car critisize all you want and i swear i wont FREAK OUT!! chill out p.t. its gonna be ok
Attached Thumbnails best looking c230 w202?-whole-shebang.jpg  
Old 06-17-2006, 11:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'98 C43/55 AMG Speedybenz Susp. & MBenzNL On Board -- '88 560SL -- '09 JCW MINI -- '97 Jeep TJ Sport
Originally Posted by grkpmpn69
haha, i read the whole topic and ...but the difference between me and the p.t. is that i take critisizm lightly and thank those for giving me the time to tell me what there is wrong or looks wrong on my car, and that is why you keep the oem parts!
Actually, the difference is much more then that; from your sweet pimped out car to your humility. ...but I'd definitely like the tail w/a smoke set'a lights then clear myself fwiw. Tho I see how it 'families' with the front clear corners to create a cohearent effect you are going for front ta back.
(luv that sig image! I saved it off for posterity.)

Last edited by c55m8o; 06-17-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:57 AM

SL550, E550 4-Matic, X5, and others...
Okay I have been a long-time lurker on several of these boards. Ptrainerdave, you came onto this board with an unusually ****y demeanor. I, and am sure many other posters found it incredibly ****y. When you make a broad statement like that, you are just setting yourself to be flammed; moreover, your responses don't help your case whatsoever. You created this thread, your first mistake; however, your responses have left me speechless. Just like you make claims of your fortunes, which I don't doubt (actually, I really don't have the time nor the energy to care about whatever you may or may not have), many OTHER members are of comfortable backgrounds. Even if a person who drives a W202 may be a college student trying to make ends meet, he is still working hard and driving a car that he/she enjoys. You basically made a broad statement that W202 owners are poor; following this, you began flaunting your VAST educational background as a personal trainer. So let me get this straight buddy, you make fun of us for being poor idiots, then you flaunt your personal trainer license. Okay, now time to disillusion you about myself. I am a physician, and I practice medicine in the New York area. The W202 was a car which I bought back in the day, when I was barely trying to make ends meet. In addition, just like several other members, the W202 is FAR from being my only Mercedes. I was contemplating trading it after I was purchasing my CLK500; however, I decided to keep it as a little reminent of my past. Anyway, back to what I was saying...YOU need to get off of your high horse. Seriously, I completely back up 100% all of the members who flamed you. I am usually a person who unbiasely fights for the odd-man-out, but you my friend...have serious issues. Do NOT come onto a W202 enthusiasts' board, and start calling us poor. If you do not like this board, you may simply not come here anymore. I personally feel disrespected by your comments, and do not appreciate your views of the W202 owners.

Anyway, to everyone else... HI! I'm Mike...and I would like to say HELLO to all of the W202 owners . I already have introduced myself to the Off-Topicers...but have yet to say hello to you guys. I have been a long time lurker, but now am a poster (thank god I have a little more free time!)
Old 06-18-2006, 12:01 PM

2000 C280 Sport (W202)
HI, Mike! i'm Mike...good name! ...anyways, i totally agree with everything you said, but the thing is that i think this guy came on the forum in the first place just for that reason...to make fun of other ppl's cars, i mean who in their right mind says some of the stuff p.t.dave said right off the bat? all i say is whatever cuz i think hes a lil'

Thanks c55m8o i'm thinking about doing the smoked and then powedercating the rims black but i dunno, im might photoshop it first and then post up a poll, big fan of your car too, that's a sexy C
Old 06-18-2006, 08:58 PM

HI, Mike! i'm Mike...good name! ...anyways, i totally agree with everything you said, but the thing is that i think this guy came on the forum in the first place just for that reason...to make fun of other ppl's cars, i mean who in their right mind says some of the stuff p.t.dave said right off the bat? all i say is whatever cuz i think hes a lil'

Thanks c55m8o i'm thinking about doing the smoked and then powedercating the rims black but i dunno, im might photoshop it first and then post up a poll, big fan of your car too, that's a sexy C
haha, Mike is a GREAT name !

BTW, I LOVE the car in your sig! I think that powdercoated black rims are sexy...go for it !
Old 06-18-2006, 11:51 PM

i've lost count
haha, i read the whole topic and you guys are killing me , although i am guilty of putting "euro" taillights on my car, and i have the "same" pattern of rims, i think those clear ones are a no go, ive gotten critisized and complimented, but the difference between me and the p.t. is that i take critisizm lightly and thank those for giving me the time to tell me what there is wrong or looks wrong on my car, and that is why you keep the oem parts! So heres my car critisize all you want and i swear i wont FREAK OUT!! chill out p.t. its gonna be ok
aside from those awful ugly rear taillights, everything else is pretty tasteful, even if a bit over the top. at least you can tell it wasn't done as a hack job.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by LeftCoastBias
aside from those awful ugly rear taillights, everything else is pretty tasteful, even if a bit over the top. at least you can tell it wasn't done as a hack job.
Hey, I couldn't help but notice your profile...is that your fleet or some car club your part of? Nice pic!
Old 06-19-2006, 04:02 PM

i've lost count
Originally Posted by mike10980
Hey, I couldn't help but notice your profile...is that your fleet or some car club your part of? Nice pic!
you mean in my sig pic? a lot of the photos are of cars of mine, but the sig rotates- and a few of the pics are from various meets.

there's a big line of us on the way to bimmerfest; that's the TDF and TECK crews (well, some of us).

i own www.tehdriven.com and the guy in the GT3 is the owner of teckademics and destroy networks www.teckademicseast.com www.destroynetwork.com

tehdriven (TDF) is an international auto enthusiast's club, bmw's benz's audi's vw's etc... not strictly european, but the membership is dominated by BMW guys, only by sheer numbers of us.

you can find most of my cars here, on my personal site: www.leftcoastbias.com/gallery/garage

i'm not sure what you were asking, specficially, so i hope i answered the question.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:49 PM

2000 C280 Sport (W202)
thankz leftcoast, i have been getting some crap for the taillights, im probably gonna go with the smoked or the oem ones, i kinda bought them to go with the clear corners, but some things are better said than done , the rims are gonna get powdercoated cuz they have some scratches on them, im working on a PDF to see what its gonna look like so ill post it and see what ppl think

thase are some sexy cars, i got a '05 M3, ill post some pics see what you think

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.