C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

Free Brake Check Lead to Leaky Fuel Vent

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2008 | 05:44 PM

97 C28
Arrow Free Brake Check Lead to Leaky Fuel Vent

Today was a good day considering on the way home I drove by this shop that offers free brake checks.

I'm stuff with the best pizza and i donated some blood so i'm ready for a nap.

My car gets up on the lift and starts leaking gas in this guys shop I just filled it up too.

pulls the diaper and i just changed the oil on this baby and the gasket for the oil nut is gone my fuel level sender is leaking my tie rod ends are shot and my ball joints.

mind you i'm here for a break check...free one too..

I thought to rotate the tires didnt need it so this guys trying to get me to pay 35 for a piece of rubber and installation... I said get it down I dont have time for all this.

I get up the road no leak but I have a plan order all these parts off autohaus and give it to my reg mechanic to deal with at next oil change..

amazing how something turns into something.. oh ps valve cover gasket is leaking big deal right...

after all is said and done i'll need tires and rotors I'm still driveing a 202 that has but one problem a broke driver...

In light of this it goes to show what you'll run into a rutine stop turns hairy just know its good to know whats going on under the hood... but i'm drive a 202 with no problems either..hehe i'm still tired

Last edited by $tallion; 12-30-2008 at 05:46 PM.