C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

Going On Six Months

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 11:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
97 C28
Post Going On Six Months

I Purchaced my first Benz in august of 08 and rigourosly investigated every angle of repairs and who was going to do them autohausaz.com has really helped my pocket and my local mechanic whos worked on this car for five years now knows this car in and out.

black c280 sport eibach springs remus exhast new head gasket ( important ) very very clean I mean really clean inside! the outside needs to be touched up in my opinon but everyone says not to I see imperfections...uhh

we might put a few dollors into out cars here and there but you know its not like the parts were putting in arent brand new and will last as long as the first one did is the way I look at it...

some of the parts such as the water pump the alternator are napa gold replacment programed to where all i gotta do is pull it out and get a new one free! these parts were purchaced once and if they go there replaced at no charge to me...

People really love our cars and cant figure out how we can afford these machines but i tell ya it hasent really been that expensive for me I gotta loan ata bank picked up my first benz for 4500.00 I put in over 500.00 maybe and I have a really nice car that looks amazing I plan to redo the valve cover gasket and ball joints and tie rods...rims n tires too then shocks ....

But for me I truely enjoy the ride and the quailty of our cars really amazing cars.. with that I'll sign off thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed my outlook....e