C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

Subwoofer installation/wire running

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2003, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1968 cadillac coupe deville calais hardtop
i'm not american either...

i'm sure i'm 'whack' (and btw that's spelled 'wack,' a "whack" is something you hear when hit by something blunt, u know like a phillie?) anyhow... take it easy on the pipe bro, this isn't a battleboard, i just didn't know what the hell you were saying on your tangent about 'whack' subs and 'ric3rs'... and btw i've built ricer rides for a living.... fun ****. peace and stay off the soap.
Attached Thumbnails Subwoofer installation/wire running-crack.jpg  
Old 06-24-2003, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 SLK-280
What the hell is a fisher??? You've got a C Class in your signature.
Old 06-24-2003, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 SLK-280
BTW, that's a nice S Class your DAD has in that picture.
Old 06-24-2003, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you little sissy *** b!tch...

Originally posted by aKaKonG Ric3r
ooh, you are soo damn cool.. with your c280 and all.. you're so rich that you can afford a C CLASS! omg! wow.. you're just a poser who wants to be able to afford a quality benz, so because you have no money to get an S class or anythin, you go for the baby s, the C.. loser! you get ~190 bhp in that thing? woot!! im sure you'll haul a$$, i'd take you on anyday, no competition, my fisher would leave you in the dust, no.. it'd leave you in da mud, foo
damn wannabe's.. you will never be able to become a real benz owner, get rid of your c class and go hop up a kia instead, it'll look better in your life
i just read your quote about c's... listen no one said our c was the **** or this or that. hell yah, i'd love to be in an S. but unlike you, we spent our hard earned cash on our educations and late fees at the library so we know how to use our grammar and proper sentence structure. u wanna talk speed u little sewer hoe? i have an e30 m3 hybrid with a 99 m3 evo motor in it that dynos at 343hp and will put a whoopin on your **** off the looks and speedwise. you're just a poser with a big mouth bro.

oh and im sure your ric3y *** ride will beat my m3 as well... like i give a mad *uck... there are always gonna be cars out there that will be better than the other. the point is... it's all and you're the one making comparisons. now hop in that s-class of your's (or is it daddy's?) and drive off... try to slang some of that crack so you can get a chance at getting tuition for community college or a library card bro.... oh my bad, i think your pops smoked the last of it.... here he is now:
Attached Thumbnails Subwoofer installation/wire running-_1323777_crackhead150.jpg  
Old 06-24-2003, 01:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

fake a$$

photoshopped body kits...

imagination is vital to a poser's well-being.
Old 06-24-2003, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 SLK-280
Yeah!
Attached Thumbnails Subwoofer installation/wire running-homer6.gif  
Old 06-24-2003, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 SLK-280
I like the photoshopped blue headlights.
Old 06-24-2003, 01:53 PM

Gary-Fisher by BenZ
you fruity little loser, you fukin collect pictures of people smokin.. shows that great life you have.. anyways, thats irealivent-
fact is you bum... your a mad retarded foo'- you dont put a fukin evo motor into a e30 m3, thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard, fukin im suprised if you are by your word, that it fit, evo in a m3 bay what about my S 5-, C and ML? shows that i at least got the money fo that *****.. and everyone here talks about 'ooh my c class with this and that kicks ***, i beat this super-fast hyundai! it had at least 25hp! hell, it could of even had 30! but i beat it! omg i feel like celebrating! woooo hoo!!'
Old 06-24-2003, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 SLK-280
I'd like to keep making fun of this guy but he kind of takes care of it for me.
Old 06-24-2003, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 SLK-280
It's been a few minutes so I guess he's typing a long one this time.
Old 06-24-2003, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

daddy, why can't i drive your S today???

please fool... quit perpetrating... you're a dork and probably have no concept of evo motors at that. retard, u should probably make a few calls to bmw europe (not shelly bmw retard) and see what they say. on top of that, u should do some research on Randy Sparre and his e30 hybrid... u can find it in MaxPower d!ckhead. oh and i'm sure my life sucks, i spend my time on c class forums putting down c-class owners right? suck a fat one for sol-t. and stop whining to your pops about wanting to cruise his S class or your mother's ML to your next coming out of the closet meeting on tuesdays/thursdays. whiner...
Attached Thumbnails Subwoofer installation/wire running-crying_baby.jpg  
Old 06-24-2003, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 SLK-280
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Subwoofer installation/wire running-soccerfoul.jpg  
Old 06-24-2003, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

in all honesty...

u are making me feel bad for ******* you so much bro. just leave and come back in a day when i'll feel like talking to you... maybe i'll pawn those shades i got in my icon/pic and get you a new ride...

until then, just bounce homey, nobody wants to hear your b.s. or your messed up posts or u badmouthing others decisions or how cool u are because u are balling or whatever. hop in that family concord jet and hit paris for a day or two and when u get back maybe this board will accept you. 'til then, get a slang dictionary so at least u can make sense when u perpetrate being hard and really from the ghetto. beat it kid, ya bother me.

oh and get some salt for that driveway, it looks like ****.
Old 06-24-2003, 02:17 PM

Gary-Fisher by BenZ
flamer, you're so original- "retard' "fool" ...yea.. good creative words.. you're all fukin morons, see, you act now as though are you so cool because you own c-classes, youre ****. and hold 1 fukin second, who are the people getting all pissed off about my opinion when i put up a post, notice ive posted < 10 posts.. yea.. im here all the time talkin ****.. i was stating my opinion.. and you guys get all ticked off and have to come get revenege and flame me, and you say I dont have a life? wow.. get off the forum buddy.. you spent way too much time on it- go do something w/ your life, instead of buying stupid c-classes~ and im not on here every minute, im sure you know i get emails when someone replies- meaning im doing my **** on my computer and when i get an email i start laughing and feel great because people get so uptight about my opinion, so i must reply and show my laughter, come back with another reply now, use some of my words again, here, i'll give you a list-
dip *****, *** muffin, *****, homo, pathetic, fuka, moron, dumbfuk, *** pedler.. im sure thats all you need for your next reply, until then, eat me
Old 06-24-2003, 02:20 PM

Gary-Fisher by BenZ
this is massachusetts dogg, its called winter- you and your shack back in cali dont get this kind of hardcore snow- minimizing your fun slidin around ^.^... and stop talkin about the benz's in my signiture, talk about my gerry, start a new thread about how i kicked your *** in a race, fuka
Old 06-24-2003, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i rest my case...

you're right bro. you're the bomb. peace out. oh and lisa's lookin hot on your homepage btw. my bad, i attacked u... i must have called you a 'cracka' or something...

WE LOVE YOU aKaKonG Ric3r!!! We want you to stay! Please!!!
Old 06-24-2003, 02:22 PM

GDawg:

Did your car originally have an amp like the bose system?

I'm looking into doing a small stereo upgrade myself..nothing too fancy.

I'm going to have to buy all new equipment cause I lent my old setup to my friend and his car got stolen. I miss my classic art series PPI's
Old 06-24-2003, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 SLK-280
You're the boss, go look at the forum page again.
Old 06-24-2003, 02:25 PM

Gary-Fisher by BenZ
no, the car came with stock mercedes radio, all the speakers are replaced with sony and pioneer, except for the rear doors, which are still stock but disconnected, & the front speakers on the dash, other then that its new speakers for front doors and rear, its an added amp with dual 12"s (as you know)
Old 06-24-2003, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

remind me...

to come out to MA where you live when they start having all those hot import shows out there and the bodyshops out there start doing all the work for moviecars, starcars, importnights, and so on... i'm sure that's where all the action's at. but yeah bro, you're right, i must have come at you with some type of racist remark. my life sucks. i am addicted to the mbworld forum. no. no. no!!!!!!! my shack! my c class! i'm getting poorer by the minute. somebody help me! aKaKonG Ric3r, please, loan me some money bro. u can charge me interest. oh my life. my car sucks. my house is a shack in cali.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you're the bomb bro. can't wait to get your little fresh clean shaven east coast *** here to cali, i'll take you to long beach off of rosecrans where some of my boys (real black g's, not these wannabes you kick it who talk black acting like black soldiers) will bend you over, put a blue bandana over your eyes, and help you stretch out the kinks.

until then. i'm outta this thread, u can have the last word... ur a dork who lives in a log cabin in the woods with photoshopped rides. peace bro. you're the bomb. i'm out.
Old 06-24-2003, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1998 C230
wow where where did thi sall come from? overnight?
Old 06-24-2003, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 SLK-280
It started about 30 minutes ago.
Old 06-25-2003, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by aKaKonG Ric3r
you fruity little loser, you fukin collect pictures of people smokin.. shows that great life you have.. anyways, thats irealivent-
fact is you bum... your a mad retarded foo'- you dont put a fukin evo motor into a e30 m3, thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard, fukin im suprised if you are by your word, that it fit, evo in a m3 bay what about my S 5-, C and ML? shows that i at least got the money fo that *****.. and everyone here talks about 'ooh my c class with this and that kicks ***, i beat this super-fast hyundai! it had at least 25hp! hell, it could of even had 30! but i beat it! omg i feel like celebrating! woooo hoo!!'
Just for the record, I wasn't talking about a gatdamn Lancer EVO motor, I was talking a euro-M3 motor here (EVO) with 6 speed tranny. This guy trips me out, he really thought i put a Mitsu EVO motor in my car? Gimme a break. LOL.
Old 06-25-2003, 02:58 PM

Gary-Fisher by BenZ
you moronic fruitcake, you are STILL talkin and replying, and you say i have no life.. thats halarious, ive only been talkin because ive been replying everyone, and a day later you are back on mbworld, [no suprise-...no life] back on this thread talkin about this **** again, get a life, its over.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

hey bro...

ur right my friendly new piece of a$$. i just had to clarify that euro motor issue up with your ricey MA east coast fresh shaven a$$ though. i don't have a life though bro, which is why it's so easy for me make fun of such an established and powerful citizen such as yourself kong. just didn't want u to think i put a mitsu rice 'evo' motor in my m3 ****. peace. it is over.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Subwoofer installation/wire running