C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

every morning this happens . what is the problem ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 08:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W202 c240
every morning this happens . what is the problem ?

i ve change MAF and cleaned all injection system including throttle body . i ve been using toyota camry’s spark plug at least 3 years . i havent faced such sitiuation, is it spark plug or something different? what can cause this problem

Old 03-12-2018, 02:30 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
1998 C280
I didn't get any sound when I played the video, but it looks like the camera (or rather the car) is shaking. This could be bad motor mounts, which even on a car with a well running engine, will cause a shake at idle. Been there, replaced those.

If you get under the car you'll find the engine mount bushings are filled with a heavy oil. If the oil shows signs of leaking out from inside the bushings, it's time to replace them. The work is not difficult, but you will need to raise the car and block it up enough to get under it safely.
Old 03-12-2018, 04:30 PM

W202 c240
with first attempt every morning car cant rev it is just shaking below 500 rpm., but second attempt car starts normal, rev up to 1500 then drops to 600-700 rpm as usual. . thanks for helping.

Originally Posted by cgshawaii
I didn't get any sound when I played the video, but it looks like the camera (or rather the car) is shaking. This could be bad motor mounts, which even on a car with a well running engine, will cause a shake at idle. Been there, replaced those.

If you get under the car you'll find the engine mount bushings are filled with a heavy oil. If the oil shows signs of leaking out from inside the bushings, it's time to replace them. The work is not difficult, but you will need to raise the car and block it up enough to get under it safely.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:45 PM

w202
Originally Posted by Altun Hasan
i ve change MAF and cleaned all injection system including throttle body . i ve been using toyota camry’s spark plug at least 3 years . i havent faced such sitiuation, is it spark plug or something different? what can cause this problem

https://youtu.be/amZz0UNvxrM

Altun Hasan do you resolve this issue?