C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

theory of general forum relativity

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
funny.. you calling me a troll. i contribute to the forum, unlike you... making threats and asking questions about mods youll never do.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c43
funny how you can make up threats from nothing, and you have no idea what I will or won't dowith mods, and if you check, you're the one that seems like he will supposedly "Punish" people.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Ashkan's C280
funny how you can make up threats from nothing, and you have no idea what I will or won't dowith mods, and if you check, you're the one that seems like he will supposedly "Punish" people.
i use facts for everything i say. you stated people pay you to bring peoples computers down...read your own posts genius. dont think cause you say something else later on that its going to mask your previous statements.

i know what you will and wont do, cause you make threads about the same topics over and over again... asking the same questions. yet, you have not made a single move to show you are nothing more than all talk.

cause i have the punisher in my av means that i claim to punish people? whoa! thats why young people get a bad rep... cause obvious self indulgent, detached kids like you.

think before you speak.
Old 08-05-2004, 01:44 AM

c43
heh wow not having word makes a crazy difference, sorry about that I meant not go down and that's bad structure anyway let me rephrase people pay me to make sure their computers to not go down, rephrased people pay me to make sure their computers do not go down, I corrected the mistake as I was reading it, and I was wondering why the hell people thought I was making a threat
Old 08-05-2004, 01:48 AM

c43
cause i have the punisher in my av means that i claim to punish people? No because either you or some other members claimed you would punish people, and obvious self indulgent, detached kids like you. wow coming from middle aged man sure means a lot, the fact that you could string together such an elaborate attempt at an insult really speaks for your obvious superior nature, kudos *****
Old 08-05-2004, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Ashkan's C280
cause i have the punisher in my av means that i claim to punish people? No because either you or some other members claimed you would punish people, and obvious self indulgent, detached kids like you. wow coming from middle aged man sure means a lot, the fact that you could string together such an elaborate attempt at an insult really speaks for your obvious superior nature, kudos *****
i caught you lying about the "computers down" and only now do you pass it off as a mistake... CAUGHT.

i NEVER claimed to punish people... another mistake by you... CAUGHT TWICE.

poor sentence structure on your part. all that does is show your true uneducated child status.

what makes you think i'm middle aged? cause i busted you on more than one account, and cause i am educated about my cars and about what i say? sorry buddy, not even close to middle aged.... not all young people are stupid.

"*****" is the kid getting mad? go back to the third grade where you came from.

in closing, you lose... and prove yourself to be nothing more than an angry little kid who does nothing more than cry and lie. nothing better than watching someone embarass themself. well done.
Old 08-05-2004, 05:12 PM

c43
its funny how you think you have "caught someone" just add a not in there and it makes sense, and I don't understand how you have caught me more than once, ther eis nothing to be caught, and i doubt you have never made a mistake in typing ever in your life, and the entire premise of what you claim to be a threat is stupid, no one pays people to hack, but they do to push updates and patches, inclosing, you do nothing more than flame this thread and me, i'm the only one trying to be civil about anything so flame on, i still don't get how you think you caught anything what you claim doesn't make sense seriously reread it and think who would do that, dumbass, at any rate i'm done with your flame war but i'm sure you'll come up with another post about the meanings of the posts and how you have caught something again or whatever it is you're going to do, and if it makes you feel good flameing then by all means do it or pm it to me directly or if you want to post it do that to either way i don't care
Old 08-05-2004, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

how nice and repetitive. i especially liked the way you avoided all the points i made. and nice to show how grown up you are with all the name calling. maybe someone has not quite grasped the concept of an adult conversation. sorry, but i cant hold your hand for the rest of your life, at some point you'll have to grow up on your own. good luck with that.
Old 08-05-2004, 05:56 PM

C220
and the winner

your winner, and new heavy weight champion of the forum... AHOPETER, because.... He didnt bring me into the arguement. I did in fact say he'd punish you ashkan, and judging by the rounds I just read, I was right.
For the record, I love both you guys though. But then again, I'm a MB lover, not a fighter...
-sholly
Old 08-05-2004, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Originally Posted by ShollyC220
your winner, and new heavy weight champion of the forum... AHOPETER, because.... He didnt bring me into the arguement. I did in fact say he'd punish you ashkan, and judging by the rounds I just read, I was right.
For the record, I love both you guys though. But then again, I'm a MB lover, not a fighter...
-sholly
I had stopped reading this thread because I figured the only content would be ahopeter's merciless (but probably well deserved) thrashing of someone who still doesn't seem to know the ropes... but then I saw you post in here so I had to take a look to see what you had to say.

I didn't really have anything else to add... maybe if tP will jump in...

-s-
Old 08-05-2004, 11:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by scorchie

I didn't really have anything else to add... maybe if tP will jump in...

-s-
he had it coming.

and who is tP?
Old 08-06-2004, 12:58 AM

C220
sniff...

I shed a tear at the great scorchie's comment... that's respect. I appreciate it scorchie, especially coming from someone who I feel has so much knowledge of Mercedes-Benz. I don't think I've ever seen a post carrying that trademark -s- that's been unhelpful. keep up the good work my friend.
-sholly

Last edited by ShollyC220; 08-06-2004 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:01 AM

C220
by the way...

by the way, aho, tP is TPLiquid I believe.

-sholly
Old 08-06-2004, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 SLK-280
Wow, you all are really stupid. I'm glad I've been on vacation. I feel just as stupid for reading all that crap.

....anyway, back to Mercedes....
Old 08-06-2004, 01:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
I AM TPLIQUID

BTW i read 2 sentences and i stop reading. internet fighting is like how to say going to a gym and doing pushups. or going to a buffet just to eat salad. or buying a mountain bike just to ride on the street. or buying a high performance car just so it can sit in the garage.
there is no point doing it. might as well save ur time and go work on ur car or surf the net for more car parts
Old 08-06-2004, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tpliquid
I AM TPLIQUID

BTW i read 2 sentences and i stop reading. internet fighting is like how to say going to a gym and doing pushups. or going to a buffet just to eat salad. or buying a mountain bike just to ride on the street. or buying a high performance car just so it can sit in the garage.
there is no point doing it. might as well save ur time and go work on ur car or surf the net for more car parts
funny, you read two sentences and mine not knowing who you were was one of them? nice.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DougandhisC280
Wow, you all are really stupid. I'm glad I've been on vacation. I feel just as stupid for reading all that crap.

thanks for letting us know, cause we all care what you think.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ahopeter
funny, you read two sentences and mine not knowing who you were was one of them? nice.
yea of scorchies post, 1senetnce of his 1st paragraph and the ending sentence

edit: wat????? LOOLOLLOOL????????
my english is my 2nd language wat did u say?

Last edited by tpliquid; 08-06-2004 at 02:17 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wow, I feel better that we are on the same stupidity level. At least I didn't read all of it!

-s-
Old 08-06-2004, 03:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I shed a tear at the great scorchie's comment... that's respect. I appreciate it scorchie, especially coming from someone who I feel has so much knowledge of Mercedes-Benz. I don't think I've ever seen a post carrying that trademark -s- that's been unhelpful. keep up the good work my friend.
-sholly

Haha, as you can see... I think your useful content to post ratio is a lot higher than mine... I get sucked into this stuff and post drivel.

I hope tP knows that word.

-s-
Old 08-06-2004, 03:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by scorchie
Haha, as you can see... I think your useful content to post ratio is a lot higher than mine... I get sucked into this stuff and post drivel.

I hope tP knows that word.

-s-

drivel
n 1: a worthless message [syn: garbage]
2: saliva spilling from the mouth
Old 08-06-2004, 10:18 AM

C220
actually

Actually, scorchie, I believe that most of my posts are just to keep things light around here. Yours give people helpful information, while mine just include sarcasm, bad jokes, and a word or two about Aho. I'm just trying to get the little description under my name to read "MBWorld Fanatic!"
-sholly
Old 08-06-2004, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'm just trying to get the little description under my name to read "MBWorld Fanatic!"
-sholly
haha, trust me... its only cool for about 2 minutes.. then its overrated.
Old 08-07-2004, 12:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 SLK-280
I didn't know that drivel was drool coming out of the mouth.

TP: Asia's Webster.

This whole thread goes great with the title.

And yes, people do care what I think. At least that's what my mom told me.
Old 08-07-2004, 11:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

And yes, people do care what I think. At least that's what my mom told me.
HAHAHAHA

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: theory of general forum relativity