C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

Privat Remember BBS RS style wheels for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 04:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
93 500sl
Privat Remember BBS RS style wheels for sale

FOR SALE: 17X8

Privat Remember Wheels with 5X114 bolt pattern. These have been used sparingly , there are two small rim rash spots, good Delinte tires , and Brand new Red with BBS in Gold Center stickers in addition to the orignal center cap stickers. Wheels were mounted on 2000 C series. I have pics of all numbers on the back, so don't ask me confirm fitment on any other car or MB Model, that research will be up to you. These are a dead ringer for BBS RS wheels, but just one piece. Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost. I will be happy to drop at a UPS or FED Ex store, and put cardboard on both sides of the wheels with tape. This is the extent of my shipping involvement. I will weigh them and measure wheels, then you simply email me pdf of shipping labels.

Wheels will not be shipped until all payment is received and cleared. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS OR SHIPPING.

These are very hard to find in sets, and gorgeous, but I just procured a 2002 30k mile S55 and I never would remove the AMG factory wheels from that.

Best offer over 575.00 for wheels and tires, not including shipping(to be paid by Buyer)

My apologies if ad seems pushy or demanding, it is not meant that way. I just have learned may times that you have to be very direct when selling things on any board, ebay etc, etc,. I will get pics of center caps and upload them

Old 11-12-2021, 03:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sprinter
Are these still up for sale?

Originally Posted by shaynes
FOR SALE: 17X8

Privat Remember Wheels with 5X114 bolt pattern. These have been used sparingly , there are two small rim rash spots, good Delinte tires , and Brand new Red with BBS in Gold Center stickers in addition to the orignal center cap stickers. Wheels were mounted on 2000 C series. I have pics of all numbers on the back, so don't ask me confirm fitment on any other car or MB Model, that research will be up to you. These are a dead ringer for BBS RS wheels, but just one piece. Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost. I will be happy to drop at a UPS or FED Ex store, and put cardboard on both sides of the wheels with tape. This is the extent of my shipping involvement. I will weigh them and measure wheels, then you simply email me pdf of shipping labels.

Wheels will not be shipped until all payment is received and cleared. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS OR SHIPPING.

These are very hard to find in sets, and gorgeous, but I just procured a 2002 30k mile S55 and I never would remove the AMG factory wheels from that.

Best offer over 575.00 for wheels and tires, not including shipping(to be paid by Buyer)

My apologies if ad seems pushy or demanding, it is not meant that way. I just have learned may times that you have to be very direct when selling things on any board, ebay etc, etc,. I will get pics of center caps and upload them
please tell me they’re still up for sale