C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Trying to find a 05 C230K SC..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2005 | 03:52 PM

2006 E90 325i
Trying to find a 05 C230K SC..

i'm now in the serious process of moving to a benz. lol i know ive said it before but im making good money now (selling loans) I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any remaining 05 C230K SC in the country, as I'm considering one, brand new fully loaded, with the intention of getting a good deal on it. I test drove a SS and was incredibly impressed, especially with the new interior gauges and all. regardless, is it possible that if another nationwide dealer has one to my specifications that it could be transferred to a dealership near me. I wouldnt be too surprised if there arent any, but if that was teh case, I'll get the SS. Its interesting though, on CarsDirect.com, its still listed, and same on edmunds(noted as limited production for the coupe), so placing an order through carsdirect may be a good idea or not. Any help, ideas, suggestions are really appreciated.
Old 03-27-2005 | 04:15 PM

2019 CLS
Originally Posted by PrsnBenz
i'm now in the serious process of moving to a benz. lol i know ive said it before but im making good money now (selling loans) I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any remaining 05 C230K SC in the country, as I'm considering one, brand new fully loaded, with the intention of getting a good deal on it. I test drove a SS and was incredibly impressed, especially with the new interior gauges and all. regardless, is it possible that if another nationwide dealer has one to my specifications that it could be transferred to a dealership near me. I wouldnt be too surprised if there arent any, but if that was teh case, I'll get the SS. Its interesting though, on CarsDirect.com, its still listed, and same on edmunds(noted as limited production for the coupe), so placing an order through carsdirect may be a good idea or not. Any help, ideas, suggestions are really appreciated.

Your post is unclear. Basically to find a coupe at a "good deal" and what you consider "fully loaded" is going to consist of you doing the busy work of emailing/calling different dealers and comparing price quotes at each dealer. Getting a Carsdirect quote won't hurt anything and would give you at least a starting point.

Basically the deal you get on your car is directly related to how much work you want to put into dealing with various dealers.

P.S. Think they still have a '05 coupe at the Sioux Falls MB dealer so I would assume many other coupe's can still be found around the nation...

Last edited by respdoc; 03-27-2005 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-27-2005 | 04:25 PM

2006 E90 325i
I understand the process in getting a good deal, its just a matter of whether or not there around or not anymore.
I built my car on carsdirect.com, fully loaded, sunroof, lighting, heated seats, 6spd, leather, entertainment for $30,078, which im sure can be brought down to a decent amount, assuming that most dealers are trying to get rid of the coupes off there lots. I'll start emailing dealers around here and LA and see what I can pull.
BTW, it may seem kinda crazy but what about getting the car from a canadian dealership in vancouver or soemthing, have my cousin drive it down here or something lol. just a thought.

Your post is unclear. Basically to find a coupe at a "good deal" and what you consider "fully loaded" is going to consist of you doing the busy work of emailing/calling different dealers and comparing price quotes at each dealer. Getting a Carsdirect quote won't hurt anything and would give you at least a starting point.

Basically the deal you get on your car is directly related to how much work you want to put into dealing with various dealers.

P.S. Think they still have a '05 coupe at the Sioux Falls MB dealer so I would assume many other coupe's can still be found around the nation...
Old 03-27-2005 | 04:33 PM

2019 CLS
Originally Posted by PrsnBenz
I understand the process in getting a good deal, its just a matter of whether or not there around or not anymore.
I built my car on carsdirect.com, fully loaded, sunroof, lighting, heated seats, 6spd, leather, entertainment for $30,078, which im sure can be brought down to a decent amount, assuming that most dealers are trying to get rid of the coupes off there lots. I'll start emailing dealers around here and LA and see what I can pull.
BTW, it may seem kinda crazy but what about getting the car from a canadian dealership in vancouver or soemthing, have my cousin drive it down here or something lol. just a thought.

Don't know about the Canadian idea but be sure to check into transfer fees, taxes, etc. involved in doing this...would think this might cost more in the long run over any purchase price savings but I do not know this for sure...

Like I said the hick dealership in Sioux Falls, just for example, has now 2 in stock so I would assume many others are out there....

http://www.verneide.com/new.aspx?vty...del=C230&body=

Note the "special" price on the Ford F150 on the right... :p

Last edited by respdoc; 03-27-2005 at 04:43 PM.