C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Anybody need a C Coupe ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 11:54 PM

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
2018 E43
Anybody need a C Coupe ???

I went down to Palm Springs to visit my my parents for Easter, and stopped by VIP Benz (they were closed for the Holiday) on my way into town. I counted no less that 7 C coupes on the front lot - and I could not even get into the "big" storage lot in the back. 230k's and 320's - 4 white, 2 black 1 grey, nice mix of options - did not see any navi though. Some were CPO, some were new. There was a white 04 230k coupe - still had the window sticker - low options, with a big green "sale" tag on the rear view mirror for like $24k.

They also had a white C55, BiX, Navi, Premium with a sale tag too - already $3k below sticker before grinding....like $53k.

Oh well - I remember seeing a post about somebody wanting a coupe....hope it helps.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E90 325i
frank-
you werent able to tell if they had any 05s by any chance? hmm, i might have to check em out online, shoot em an email. thanks for the post, might save me a nationwide search.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:39 AM
Banned

Missing my beloved Benz
I wouldn't be caught dead in a C coupe, totally ugly and doesn't look like a benz. Its more like a Dodge, cheap style.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:59 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by nicedeboy
I wouldn't be caught dead in a C coupe, totally ugly and doesn't look like a benz. Its more like a Dodge, cheap style.
oh yeah, that's right...how can we forget you prefer a C55 which you claim to have bought for $24k and then it turns out it's your C240.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:42 AM

2018 E43

Dude - what's your issue? I have not been here long - but what I've seen of you is not good.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are ”challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been ”right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space.

I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:01 AM

Talking

And this coming from a person that doesnt even own a Mercedes. Oh, nevermind, I forgot your challenged.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
excites your girlfriend
disregard the troll, he hasn't been fed this month
Old 03-28-2005, 01:05 PM

2006 E90 325i
yeah, nothing too exciting after i got off the phone. i looked on mbusa.com starmark cars, and nothing but automatics.
i guess c230k SS is coming soon then, just gotta close a few more loans. anybody wanna refi?
Old 03-28-2005, 02:33 PM

ahhhh...vip benz is a pretty small dealership also.

If you get a chance you should check out some of the orange county dealers.

~fk
Old 03-28-2005, 04:33 PM

05-C230SC
Originally Posted by FrankW
oh yeah, that's right...how can we forget you prefer a C55 which you claim to have bought for $24k and then it turns out it's your C240.
HAHAHAHA

what a looser!

why don't you go to the SLR forum and tell the how slow their cars are?
Old 03-28-2005, 04:36 PM

05-C230SC
Originally Posted by brabusCcoupe
And this coming from a person that doesnt even own a Mercedes.
no, he owns a much superior 17+ second Mazda
Old 03-28-2005, 04:44 PM

08' BMW E92 Coupe
Originally Posted by PrsnBenz
i guess c230k SS is coming soon then, just gotta close a few more loans. anybody wanna refi?
unfortunately the refi business is in it's tailend. those who had higher interest rates, have already taken advantage of the lower rates and now we've seen confirmation of slowly rising rates. my girl does mortgages and real estate and has noticed the significant drop in refi's. now she's doing most of her business in real estate and new home mortgages. i bought my house in royal palm beach about 18 months ago and got a 4.95 interest rate. i was gonna refi to take out enough equity to cover deposits on two new homes i'm having built in naples florida, but the rates were in the high 5's and low 6's so i said screw it and just withdrew the money from one of my money markets. but she had a great run while it lasted
Old 03-29-2005, 02:27 AM

C 230K Coupé
I've been on this forum for a lil over a month, and i think this is the 3rd time i hear u complaining about the c coupe. I think everyone already got the point that you don't like the car, and instead prefer ur Mazda 3. I can totally understand...
Old 03-29-2005, 12:17 PM

2006 E90 325i
lol theres no denying that, i still think theres still some life left in it. ill be glad to milk it for whats left. youd be surprised the market for mortgages and refinances around me. buncha people sitting on money that dont even know it, equity thats been chillin for god knows how long. i like to feel at the same time im serving a good purpose in helping out people somehow, someway. most people like you have said this is similar to the whole tech stock boom and everyone was making money being a broker, so this is no long term solution by any means. im only 19 so ill enjoy it while it lasts.

unfortunately the refi business is in it's tailend. those who had higher interest rates, have already taken advantage of the lower rates and now we've seen confirmation of slowly rising rates. my girl does mortgages and real estate and has noticed the significant drop in refi's. now she's doing most of her business in real estate and new home mortgages. i bought my house in royal palm beach about 18 months ago and got a 4.95 interest rate. i was gonna refi to take out enough equity to cover deposits on two new homes i'm having built in naples florida, but the rates were in the high 5's and low 6's so i said screw it and just withdrew the money from one of my money markets. but she had a great run while it lasted
Old 03-30-2005, 12:31 AM

2018 E43
I just did a 5.5 no costs, no fees 100k equity line with WAMU. Could not believe it , no points, no apprasial - totally no costs. Approved on the spot. Tied to LIBOR or Prime (can't remember) plus zero for 30 years.

I can still make 24-27% returns without breathing hard....
Old 03-30-2005, 01:37 PM

2006 E90 325i
damn, not bad frank. keep it up and if ya wanna cash out to throw some wheels or something on that c230k you got coming your way, let me know btw, thanks on all your posts regarding carsdirect.com, im most definitley going to use that as a calculator to throw at benz when im at the negotiating table.