C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Has anyone installed these?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 03:38 AM
JeT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They actually look quite good but I would like to see the quality of them close up. Their value is in the detail IMHO.

Hey Drexappeal, may you should leave the moderating to the mods. Frankly I wouldn't have even known of this mod if I didn't come across this thread...so it was useful to at least one person.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:44 AM

02 C32R
uhhh OK, still dont see where to buy these (that are BLACK)... that thread above is about the DEPO lights which are chrome, these arent the same! These have black inside instead of chrome, take a look at the first pic in this thread!!

OK so does anyone know where to buy the BLACK lights at?
Old 09-16-2005, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
Originally Posted by JeT
Hey Drexappeal, may you should leave the moderating to the mods. Frankly I wouldn't have even known of this mod if I didn't come across this thread...so it was useful to at least one person.
Dude...What the hell, JeT? I simply showed a "new" thread that was created by a newbie and had asked them to merge it with this thread. WTF is the big deal?

What, it's not possible for other members to be pretty damn compitent at keeping the boards clean and not having an influx of duplicate threads?

What you don't see up above is the post of the "other" thread that was started (by whom, I can't remember). I'm not trying to moderate, just assisting them in keeping everything clean. Besides, they can't see everything right away all the time. They have lives too.

If you have a problem with what I'm doing, I suggest you take it up with amdeutsch, MB-Bob or ricky.agrawal, but none of them seem to mind because I've helped them in the past also. How 'bout we stick to the topic and quit attacking me for trying to help out.
Old 09-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
Originally Posted by Dead Ringer
Dude, just did a search and you already asked about these in a thread that sinyo1 started?

LINK: Has Been Block

And it was your thread that the moderators merged here.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:13 AM
JeT

Originally Posted by drexappeal
Dude...What the hell, JeT? I simply showed a "new" thread that was created by a newbie and had asked them to merge it with this thread. WTF is the big deal?...
Hmmm, I think it is you that needs the chill pill me thinks. if that was the primary concern in my post than I would have said it first.

But if you want to make it an issue, you do what you think you need to do. If it is simply to help out the board and let new members feel welcome then by all means do it. If you are simply trying to assert some sort of seniority over a "newb" then as I say leave the moderating to MB-Bob.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:44 AM
taylor192

OK, does anyone know who sells the black headlights? There was a thread with someone who was selling them and I want to know if anyone has purchased them? Also is there more than one company that has them, and are there any quality issues?? thx
Cause he's was not a sponsor his thread actually got taken down, and I don't think he can tell you where to buy them. I could tell you as well, yet unfortunately as you can see, everyone likes to be a moderator, yet no-one likes to be of any help and I'll surely be banned for mentioning where you can buy these lights.

Try some of the other MB forums, the members there aren't as quick to jump on people who ask questions that have been asked before, some of us understand that not everyone knows the right search words to use, or that asking a passing coment in a thread isn't the end of the world.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gone but not forgotten C36
Peeps...I'm liking the blacked-out lights A-lot!
Old 09-16-2005, 11:45 AM
taylor192

Originally Posted by JeT
Hmmm, I think it is you that needs the chill pill me thinks. if that was the primary concern in my post than I would have said it first.

But if you want to make it an issue, you do what you think you need to do. If it is simply to help out the board and let new members feel welcome then by all means do it. If you are simply trying to assert some sort of seniority over a "newb" then as I say leave the moderating to MB-Bob.
Don't you mean leave the moderating to Jimmy B? It seems Jimmy's self-mod practicies have rubbed off on others - who could've seen that coming?
Old 09-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by JeT

JeT, come on now. I've been a vet long enough and have no need to "regulate" on newbies. Look at MAJORITY of my posts.

I'm chill. Seriously, you're the one who called me out!...What the?...Seriously, search all my posts. You'll see that I have a reputation for helping newbies, so you chill on me and we're cool. I don't call people out like this EVER. So no need for you to try and regulate. You ain't no moderator either. Obviously, if they had a problem with what I was doing on this board, I would've been suspended by now.

Like I said, I'm cool most of the time, but if someone is calling me out on something, I have to defend myself. Any human being has gotta understand that.

Now, can we just let it pass and continue on with the topic at hand...Black Housing headlights.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:15 PM

Black out projector headlights ?? too bad I find this but can't buy it:
http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/a...aucview=search
Old 09-16-2005, 12:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gone but not forgotten C36
Originally Posted by trust203
Black out projector headlights ?? too bad I find this but can't buy it:
http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/a...aucview=search
Good find! I might get those when I visit Taiwan later this year ...
FYI...$1 USD = about $33 Taiwan dollar
Old 09-16-2005, 01:59 PM
JeT

Originally Posted by taylor192
Don't you mean leave the moderating to Jimmy B? It seems Jimmy's self-mod practicies have rubbed off on others - who could've seen that coming?
hehe...he's actually on my ignore list for some reason...cant remember why.

(All Kineda has to do is put all the old threads back into the database and all will be right in the world again).
Old 09-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by taylor192
taylor192, is this an implication for me?...If you all seriously think I've become a "self-imposed" moderator, then I'll be man enough to apologize and say I'm sorry for that. And if I ever come off that way, by all means PM me and let me know..

My main purpose is to help out the moderators with stuff they may not have seen, while at the same time, point newbies and vets in the right direction (especially if a topic has been discussed before).

When enri made a suggestion to clean up the stickies, I actually took the time to compile all the relevant threads into what is now known as AFTERMARKET/OEM - MODIFICATIONS/DIY - FAQ's and I turned it over to amdeutsch to discuss with the rest of the moderators. Turns out, it seemed to have helped.

So again, I apologize if I rubbed anybody the wrong way, as that was not my intention. No hard feelings?
Old 09-16-2005, 05:09 PM

W203 C240
uhhh OK, still dont see where to buy these (that are BLACK)... that thread above is about the DEPO lights which are chrome, these arent the same! These have black inside instead of chrome, take a look at the first pic in this thread!!

Google the word DEPO and its like the 5th-7th result found
Old 09-16-2005, 07:46 PM
taylor192

Originally Posted by drexappeal
taylor192, is this an implication for me?...If you all seriously think I've become a "self-imposed" moderator, then I'll be man enough to apologize and say I'm sorry for that. And if I ever come off that way, by all means PM me and let me know..
There's no hard feelings, just using a bit of sarcasm in hopes everyone will lighten up.

The W203 and CL203 are getting old and there's not much new to talk about. Old topics will come back up, we've just gotta gte used to it or find new topics to talk about. Rubens has been working magic in CF in Carlos' thread yet no-one has even posted a 'great job'.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2004.5 C320 Sport Sedan (Metallic Pewter 723) & 2005 ML350 Special Edition (Alabaster White 960)
MODERATORS:

Can't someone PLEASE just merge these 2 threads:

Not bad for 400 bux!

Thank you.
Old 09-16-2005, 10:03 PM

02 C32R
Originally Posted by Only4ZQ
MODERATORS:

Can't someone PLEASE just merge these 2 threads:

Not bad for 400 bux!

Thank you.
THOSE 2 THREADS ARE NOT RELATED!!! ONE IS FOR DEPO LIGHTS AND THE OTHER IS FOR LIGHTS THAT ARE IN A BLACK HOUSING!!! THESE LIGHTS ARE NOT THE SAME, HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS!!!

Last edited by Dead Ringer; 09-16-2005 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:12 PM

W203 C240
THOSE 2 THREADS ARE NOT RELATED!!! ONE IS FOR DEPO LIGHTS AND THE OTHER IS FOR LIGHTS THAT ARE IN A BLACK HOUSING!!! THESE LIGHTS ARE NOT THE SAME, HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS!!!
sorry miss read your post