C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

iCruze Question - Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking iCruze Question - Help!

2004.5 C230KSS, Bose, no Comand.

I'm not quite as familiar with the audio/electronics as many of you. So, looking for someone knowledgable in these ways to answer a question or two.

I have the 6-CD changer in my glove compartment. I am willing to remove the CD if it means I can have an iPod connection. QUESTION: Can I remove the CD player, and hook up the iCruze using the cable that was plugged into the CD? If so, does that mean I don't have to pull my radio to access the back of it? I'd just have the iCruze module on the shelf where the CD player was.

Definitive answers, please...no speculating.

Thanks.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honda Grom
Did you call to find out if it's compatible with the w203? According to their website the only cars compatible are 94-98 MB's. If I remember correctly, that was prior to the D2B setup.... sunman would probably know the most about that. Plus you are going to have to pull the dash more than likely anyways to power whatever you decide to put in...... just giving you perspective on that. Maybe look into the factory ipod adapter or just go aftermarket.... it's fairly easy... just have to have patience and a good member to guide you. Best of luck....
Old 12-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just spoke with Monster today. Electromethod is correct. They are NOT comaptible YET with 203s. The guy told be the website is updated all the time to include cars that will work, but the later model mbs don't. You can fill out the "vehicle not listed?" form and they'll notify you if it becomes available.

You can look at Dension IceLink which will work but is pricier.