C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

ATTENTION: Artur023!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 C300
Originally Posted by artur023
Way to make a thread about it,
The dip**** that mounted my HID lights mounted it directly to my ESP. My ESP supposedly fried and my dash completely malfunctioned along w/ the car. Hence my cars in the shop. Im a insurance broker and am not gonna claim insurance on it, and paying for 2 gs outta my pocket.
Ill send the rims back if you want.....simple and you keep the deposit.
Or just work w/ me thru an email not a THREAD. Childish.
then why won't you contact frank when he left messages with your office......Frank only posted this thread cuz he is not getting any response from you......
Old 04-07-2006, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honda Grom
wow. His response shows he is one of those people who lives beyond his income. I just can't understand how so many people do it....... ..if you don't have the money to play then don't buy sh*t. It's really simple.... I mean I would really like to have some extraordinary toys but I am not stupid enough to max my lifestyle. So he got screwed on an installation..sh*t happens... that's why you prepare financially for when that day comes.
One more thing....he doesn't have another credit card to put the repairs on? (unless he has maxed them out too.)
I hope people haven't forgotten the meaning of the word accountability.
Good luck frank.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:49 PM

2006 C230 Sport BLK-on-BLK
Ive never not 1 time responded to franks email.
Its not a scam, just a bad time.....i told frank i will send him the rims back and he keeps the $150 and he can resell them, theyve never left my house or the box.
and to the guy above me
Keep your 2003 c class pal,
i have a house i just closed on so im crimped for cash( 22 yrs old )
i dont use credit cards i dont believe in buying something if you dont have the cash, and the rims were a gift for my bday from my mom, but she didnt do that , so im paying for it. Dont criticize if you dont know.
Bum

Last edited by artur023; 04-07-2006 at 03:51 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:01 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Way to make a thread about it,
The dip**** that mounted my HID lights mounted it directly to my ESP. My ESP supposedly fried and my dash completely malfunctioned along w/ the car. Hence my cars in the shop. Im a insurance broker and am not gonna claim insurance on it, and paying for 2 gs outta my pocket.
Ill send the rims back if you want.....simple and you keep the deposit.
Or just work w/ me thru an email not a THREAD. Childish.
work with you thru email? are you kidding me. You should've paid off the due long time ago. a month ago we already sent in the information to AMEX as well as contacted you personally (phone and email which you choosed to reply only the email) which you claim it was a mistake on your part on filing for dispute and agreed that you will take care of it with AMEX. And then we hear nothing from you. It wasn't until we receive the Chargedback letter from AMEX we realize you DID NOT take any action indicating you actually want to correct the mistake with AMEX.

I sent you email regarding the issue as well as leaving a msg at your office. Instead of wanting to pay us, you gave us the excuse of needing to fix your car. As far as I know your car wasn't in the shop when you purchase the wheels then why didn't you cancel the claim on AMEX or did you think that you could get out of it not paying us? Also instead of calling back you sent a email saying "don't call your office, they get antsy about it".

Either way we have re-opened the case with AMEX regarding this. With the information we have there should be no problem they'll return us the rightful amount.

ernster, my apologies. I got confused for a sec thought you had the black car and he had the white one.

p.s. now I understand. No wonder the name and account you've used are all under Irene W. (your last name) even the paypal account you paid the deposit with. So she was the one that filed the claim with AMEX and not you. That's why you couldn't contact AMEX and withdraw the claim. Secondly, I'm guessing your office is owned by your family hense your last name in the company name. That's why you didn't want me to leave msgs at your office, so that you could keep them in the dark because you used the AMEX from someone in the family without telling them.

Last edited by FrankW; 04-07-2006 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
Originally Posted by FrankW
work with you thru email? are you kidding me. You should've paid off the due long time ago. a month ago we already sent in the information to AMEX as well as contacted you personally (phone and email which you choosed to reply only the email) which you claim it was a mistake on your part on filing for dispute and agreed that you will take care of it with AMEX. And then we hear nothing from you. It wasn't until we receive the Chargedback letter from AMEX we realize you DID NOT take any action indicating you actually want to correct the mistake with AMEX.

I sent you email regarding the issue as well as leaving a msg at your office. Instead of wanting to pay us, you gave us the excuse of needing to fix your car. As far as I know your car wasn't in the shop when you purchase the wheels then why didn't you cancel the claim on AMEX or did you think that you could get out of it not paying us? Also instead of calling back you sent a email saying "don't call your office, they get antsy about it".

Either way we have re-opened the case with AMEX regarding this. With the information we have there should be no problem they'll return us the rightful amount.

ernster, my apologies. I got confused for a sec thought you had the black car and he had the white one.

p.s. now I understand. No wonder the name and account you've used are all under Irene W. (your last name) even the paypal account you paid the deposit with. So she was the one that filed the claim with AMEX and not you. That's why you couldn't contact AMEX and withdraw the claim. Secondly, I'm guessing your office is owned by your family hense your last name in the company name. That's why you didn't want me to leave msgs at your office, so that you could keep them in the dark because you used the AMEX from someone in the family without telling them.
Damn Frank, I hope you get your money back......shady people suck!!
Old 04-07-2006, 05:23 PM

2006 C230 SS
Originally Posted by TA-9FF
Damn Frank, I hope you get your money back......shady people suck!!
yea they do...
Old 04-07-2006, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C230K Coupe/Orion/C4/C5/CD/AMG Spoiler/V60/TeleAid, 2 MGB's
I've been watching this thread for some time. In the future (or if this isn't quickly resolved), contact the police in his town or city and file a criminal complaint against him. Explain the situation to them and be very concise. Dates, times and printouts will help.

It's unfortunate, but you (the victim) have to wait for Amex to finish their attempts to resolve it with him. Since the only address you have is his family's business, then you have enough information to a) have him arrested, b) embarrass him in front of his family and c) expose him as the fraud that he is.

Even if full restitution isn't made...at least you have the satisfaction that the idiot has spent some time in jail and ruined his entire life over a set of wheels.
Old 04-07-2006, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
Ive never not 1 time responded to franks email.
Its not a scam, just a bad time.....i told frank i will send him the rims back and he keeps the $150 and he can resell them, theyve never left my house or the box.
and to the guy above me
Keep your 2003 c class pal,
i have a house i just closed on so im crimped for cash( 22 yrs old )
i dont use credit cards i dont believe in buying something if you dont have the cash, and the rims were a gift for my bday from my mom, but she didnt do that , so im paying for it. Dont criticize if you dont know.
Bum
I figured you were in your late teens or early 20's......... it all falls into place now. (No offense to those of you who are in that age bracket and are mature) Keep my 2003 C class? What ever that's supposed to mean.. thanks for the tip! I will keep it. Bought new and is paid off. Do you even own yours? And you closed on a house.... big deal. I know 19 y/o's that close on houses..... is that supposed to impress people here? Do you find yourself always trying hard to impress people to make them think you are a big shot? Is that why you got the benz? Do you complain when you get a ticket too, even though you WERE speeding? Maybe if you were smart, mature, and accountable, you would have bought a nice reliable car like a Camry and had enough expendable income to cover your a$$ when you screwed up. Then again, having that much financial sense would mean you have common sense, which is obviously beyond your grasp.
I would drop the dispute and handle the situation like a man. Looks like right now you are screwed so best bet is to turn to your family. Pay Frank and learn from this experience.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:56 PM

'14 CLA 45
i dont believe in buying something if you dont have the cash, and the rims were a gift for my bday from my mom, but she didnt do that , so im paying for it. Dont criticize if you dont know.
and we are supposed to believe that? it's like one of those "oh one of my friends" stories.

now you drive a new mercedes which probably wasnt cheap. you closed on a house which shows that your income doesnt seem to be that bad, but then you cant pay those remaining $650? doesnt make any sense. at least not for me.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:40 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by Rick
I've been watching this thread for some time. In the future (or if this isn't quickly resolved), contact the police in his town or city and file a criminal complaint against him. Explain the situation to them and be very concise. Dates, times and printouts will help.

It's unfortunate, but you (the victim) have to wait for Amex to finish their attempts to resolve it with him. Since the only address you have is his family's business, then you have enough information to a) have him arrested, b) embarrass him in front of his family and c) expose him as the fraud that he is.

Even if full restitution isn't made...at least you have the satisfaction that the idiot has spent some time in jail and ruined his entire life over a set of wheels.
We have his billing address as well as shipping address and contact information for his office. We'll be checking in with AMEX on the progress monday or tuesday.

Tomorrow/Saturday the 8th we'll be attending Bimmerfest with a booth show casing some of the products we sell. including DCR Forged wheels, Moven wheels, Brembos, products for BMWs. We'll feature few BMW e46 coupes and sedan and my car. My car's mainly for showing Brembo on actual car and TEIN suspension. Wish I have a stand so I can take the front wheel off and show the suspension tho.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:11 AM

'14 CLA 45
We have his billing address as well as shipping address and contact information for his office. We'll be checking in with AMEX on the progress monday or tuesday.

Tomorrow/Saturday the 8th we'll be attending Bimmerfest with a booth show casing some of the products we sell. including DCR Forged wheels, Moven wheels, Brembos, products for BMWs. We'll feature few BMW e46 coupes and sedan and my car. My car's mainly for showing Brembo on actual car and TEIN suspension. Wish I have a stand so I can take the front wheel off and show the suspension tho.
BMW? who cares about BMW? nah just kidding

take some pictures
Old 04-10-2006, 07:23 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Wow, I seriously cannot believe someone can be this rude after he tried to rip us off.

Here's a email he sent after I sent him a email inform him that we have talked to AMEX and they have re-opened the case for us.
Originally Posted by Arthur Wszelaki <amwcia@hotmail.com>
Im finishing the dispute and getting paid and sending a check to amex today ...... god knows that whatever friend i have round here in bergen co nj will not be dealing with your annoying store. you send rims w/o lug nuts , center caps, and you decided to throw in $1 spacers. I should have known dealing w/ cheap seller your gonna get cheap crap. You'll have something from amex in 1 - 2 days. Go live and start threads like a 2 yr old on the forum some more.
This is my response to him
LOL, You're just angry because you thought you could cheat us out of $649 for the rims. Paid with a creditcard not under your name and then filed dispute trying to avoid paying for the purchase.

Everyone knows from the group-buy that there will be no lugs or caps as it was clearly stated and repeated many times. And FYI those spacers cost $15 and was sent to everyone who has 2005-06 sport sedan with big brake for Free.

still we would like to thank you for the purchase.
If anyone that wants to have his contact information to avoid future buying/selling hassle with him please let me know.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Un-f--king-believable how someone can be this rude after trying to cheat a set of rims. If he's that low, you probably won't cherish his friends' business either.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Shady³
Old 04-10-2006, 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 AMG Black on Carlsson 1/6 EVO
LOSER!!!!
Old 04-10-2006, 09:41 PM

'14 CLA 45
Originally Posted by Rareamg
LOSER!!!!
seriously!
Old 04-10-2006, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
he is probably just mad that he had to come clean to mommy and daddy. I bet you he is grounded now.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
This whole situation is complete garbage, Frank! I can't believe somone would actually be this shady and of all people, they're being shady to Frank, who is a good guy and GREAT business person. He's honest and fair with pricing. How many people do business like that nowadays?

Sorry to hear that the kid is still giving you grief, Frank. I'll hit you up tomorrow, so we can meet up and I can give you your new toys! At least you'll get something positive to deal with!
Old 04-11-2006, 01:41 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by drexappeal
Sorry to hear that the kid is still giving you grief, Frank. I'll hit you up tomorrow, so we can meet up and I can give you your new toys! At least you'll get something positive to deal with!
haha...thanks drex. drive ur car tomorrow. I want to check it out in person.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
haha...thanks drex. drive ur car tomorrow. I want to check it out in person.
No doubt. I'll probably hit you up when I'm at lunch around 1ish.
Old 04-11-2006, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is SOLD
i can't believe he still has the audacity to still talk back to you about how "cheap" the goods are. people need to eventually grow up and take responsibility, but then again take age into consideration. i guess there's definitely a lot of growing up to do.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:47 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
this is great...he replied me again. At this point I'm just amused by his actions.

Originally Posted by amwcia@hotmail.com
never the thought of cheating you, as i said my mom was supposed 2 pay for them ( HER CREDIT CARD DUMMY ) $649 is nothing ill have it and my car payment this week w/ insurance, i just was in a tight spot as i said, but the thing that pissed me off is a geek like you flipped out and posted a ****ing topic in a public forum, way to run ure small end business......
here's my straight forward not so friendly response.

Originally Posted by frankW
no offense, you are pissed off? I'm not even going to be trying to be nice to
you anymore.

first you used a creditcard under your parent's name and make no attempt to stop
the dispute filed on the charges or to even contact us that you cannot stop the
dispute case because it wasn't your card. second, you fail to even contact us
regarding the situation that you cannot pay for them. Third, after contacting
you many times you gave us some sorry *** excuse on how you don't want to pay
for the rims first? Are you a ****ing idiot? Do you go into a store and pick up
the stuff you want without paying and tell the cashier "oh I'll pay you later
after 3 months"? I posted on mbworld because you have not responded to my
earlier emails. $649's no big deal to you? Why you couldn't pay for it the
first time around then? You say you work as an insurance broker then you
should've known to claim insurance on something that you claim you need $2000
dollar to fix. You pay the deductable and let your insurance pay the rest. It
seems like you just don't want your parents to find out that you are trying to
live a life you cannot afford. Small end business it may be, but way better
than living a lie you can't even afford. ****, now I feel bad for you. Good
luck in life.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:03 PM

'14 CLA 45
way to tell him frank! the last two sentences are right on the spot.

and artur ... if you read this: you should stop this non-sense, and making an even bigger fool out of yourself.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Fool needs to stop now with his worthless rebuttals. He's making himself look like a bigger fuucktard than he already is.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C230K Coupe/Orion/C4/C5/CD/AMG Spoiler/V60/TeleAid, 2 MGB's
Frank,
Give him written notice (e-mail will suffice) that he has 48 hours to resolve this matter with a cashiers check or money order delivered to you via FEDEX or Express Mail. Period.

If he fails to comply, call the Hasbrouck Heights NJ Police at 201-288-1000. Ask to talk to Detective Mike Colaneri, explain how this kid ordered and received the merchandise, ripped you off, tried to make excuses and has now tried to put you off again. The criminal charges range from theft by deception to mail fraud. Hang him out to dry, embarrass him in front of his family and ruin his life. Paybacks are a mutha_____r!

While it's sad to think that he'll spend a minimum of 3-5 in the county lockup for a mere $649.00 - never feel sorry for him. He tried to screw you - screw him back - harder and deeper than he could ever imagine.

If you need a licensed "collections agent" - PM me - he's only about 40 minutes from me.
http://www.hhpd.com/detective.htm

Last edited by Rick; 04-11-2006 at 11:36 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ATTENTION: Artur023!!