C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Trying to damage my car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 11:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 CLA 45
S-clusiv ... i LOVE your sig

im still laughing lol
Old 03-01-2006, 12:48 AM

2005 C230
LOL IB kids.......just steal there graphing calculator during there math exams....they will cry...pee in a gatorade bottle and offer them some.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:41 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
high school kids have no respect for other people's properties.

back in 00-01 when I was a junior/senior I had a 00 328Ci (first year car and was pretty rare at the time). One day, I found myself looking at a keyed mark from the driver's fender to the rear tail light. Spread the words amongst those popular kids that I am cool with, but don't hangout with that if I found out who it was someone's gonna land in a hospital. Ever since then people park close to the other side rather than my car. I was already a 5'11"-6' 180lb Asian kid.

I absolutely hate people that are disrespectful to other people's personal properties.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:28 AM

C 230K Coupé
"You just don't key another man's car" -Vincent Vega
I got a lot of good friends who I cruise around with all the time. If we ever catch some kids f'in around with any of our cars (doesn't matter how much the car's worth, it's hte principle) we will for sure teach him a lesson....
Old 03-01-2006, 03:30 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
/////AMG
Sorry to hear about that.

I'd do things differently... I'd fight, but that's just me.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by rrpnow
So basically, as I come to the senior parking lot after school today, i come to find out people were trying to mess with my car...

1) they tried to get someone to back into it

2) they wanted to steal the hood ornament

3) one of the dumbasses put their McD cup in the rim, which spilled some coke onto my rim...

Now, both of the dumbasses involved drive Honda Civics, but its more of a they think they're cool thing...

So should I get back at them or let it go?

Just let them uneducated low lifes slide it's not worth, besides why lower yourself to their level

Ed
Old 03-01-2006, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 C55
I hate rice rockets myself (not civics in general). there are a ton onf them in vancouver, in fact one of my buddies' drive one (lol). but i feel ya dude, i would be worked up too, but i wouldnt waste my time on those punks. but, if i caught them doing it it would be a different story. anyway, i hope this doesnt get any bigger than it is now.

us MB drivers get a lot of flack, ppl assume we are rich spoiled if we drive one, esp. if you are younger (looking) like myself. i work hard to get this car so i will enjoy it. screw the haters.

good luck bro.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 Citron Green C230KMT
i never had any problems with my mercedes in high school. i just parked next to the rest of the mercedes and bmw owners. we had a bit more being an all boy catholic school.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Almost a Member!

2002 C320
First of all Civics are real tight and dont sound like dirt bikes
Second of all if someone keyed my car i would beat the **** out of them
Third if its a hatchback civic then you have the right to destroy car because there not worth keeping around and i wait for the day that every last one of them is totaled
Old 03-01-2006, 11:13 PM

2006 C230 SS
Originally Posted by CitronC230K_03
i never had any problems with my mercedes in high school. i just parked next to the rest of the mercedes and bmw owners. we had a bit more being an all boy catholic school.

the nice cars in my lot are:

1) my 06 c230
2) 05 c230k
3) acura tl
4) bmw 735 li (or something)

thats really it... the rest are like toyo corollas, some civics, and some older nissan cars...

parking use to be perfect, but now the administration decided that they want to put some extra Portable classes in the senior lot, aka screwing up parking... now people are parked behind others, and stuff... so its hell...

so i went to the principal and was like w-t-f... his response, park in the junior lot, or the lot behind the stadium (aka the teacher lot)... i may just park in the teacher lot, with another friend who drives a 7 series...
Old 03-01-2006, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
the nice cars in my lot are:

1) my 06 c230
2) 05 c230k
3) acura tl
4) bmw 735 li (or something)

thats really it... the rest are like toyo corollas, some civics, and some older nissan cars...

parking use to be perfect, but now the administration decided that they want to put some extra Portable classes in the senior lot, aka screwing up parking... now people are parked behind others, and stuff... so its hell...

so i went to the principal and was like w-t-f... his response, park in the junior lot, or the lot behind the stadium (aka the teacher lot)... i may just park in the teacher lot, with another friend who drives a 7 series...
around my school, theres nothing but nice cars, right where i park, theres usally 2-3 audis, 2-3 mbs including mine, a handful of bmws and lexus, and maybe one or two caddys
Old 03-01-2006, 11:29 PM

2006 C230 SS
damn... nice... i wish my school was like that...

there is a school in New Tampa... its Wharton High School... kids drive porsches, etc...

one of my friend's friend, wrecked his porsche, and his dad got him a brand new one by the next week... now thats some spoiled kids... if for some reason i become a dumbass and buy my kid a porsche and he wrecks it, his *** his gonna be wrecked...
Old 03-01-2006, 11:44 PM

'14 CLA 45
damn... nice... i wish my school was like that...

there is a school in New Tampa... its Wharton High School... kids drive porsches, etc...

one of my friend's friend, wrecked his porsche, and his dad got him a brand new one by the next week... now thats some spoiled kids... if for some reason i become a dumbass and buy my kid a porsche and he wrecks it, his *** his gonna be wrecked...
honestly, even if I would have that kind of money i wouldnt get my child such a powerful and expensive car just because he is lacking that driving experience.

and wharton high is a public school, so i guess its not that much better. you gotta go to a privat school to avoid most problems you might encounter in a public school with air heads like you mentioned
Old 03-03-2006, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 C55
Originally Posted by FrankW
high school kids have no respect for other people's properties.

back in 00-01 when I was a junior/senior I had a 00 328Ci (first year car and was pretty rare at the time). One day, I found myself looking at a keyed mark from the driver's fender to the rear tail light. Spread the words amongst those popular kids that I am cool with, but don't hangout with that if I found out who it was someone's gonna land in a hospital. Ever since then people park close to the other side rather than my car. I was already a 5'11"-6' 180lb Asian kid.

I absolutely hate people that are disrespectful to other people's personal properties.
damn frank! 6' 180? what do they feed you down in Cal?
if you've ever been to Vancouver you would know it's the asian capital of teh world (minus asian of course) and the avg here is 5'5 140 lb. LOL.

Old 03-03-2006, 04:17 PM

'03 C230 Sedan
DUDE...HOLY SH*T....that is weird for these reasons:

1. I am a senior in high school
2. Even weirder at a school called "Hillsboro High School" in Nashville
3. I TOO am in the IB program.
4. AND I drive the same car, a C230K

...what the hell...

no, i go to hillsborough high school... i am in the IB program, aka an accelrated program for those who dont kno... although the school is in the ghetto (no racist comment intended), the kid was a fellow IB student... but w/e... im just gonna let this one go... because like some of you said, a damage to a benz isnt worth a damage to a civic... or more importantly bodily damage by getting into a serious fight which can get out of hand...
Old 03-03-2006, 04:23 PM

'14 CLA 45
Originally Posted by Elliott

...what the hell...
wow you are soulmates .... meet up and marry
Old 03-03-2006, 05:52 PM

2005 C230
Originally Posted by kickR
wow you are soulmates .... meet up and marry
Don't get rrpnow's hopes up
Old 03-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Almost a Member!

2002 C320
Originally Posted by Elliott

...what the hell...
1. Junior in high school
2. Hilton Head High School
3. IB Program
4. C320

Something wierds going on
Old 03-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Almost a Member!

1995 Infiniti G20tA
These stories remind me of the incident that occurred to my car about three years ago when I was a junior in high school...I also live in a relatively affluent community, so when there are new Lexus RX300s and BMW 525s in the student lot you'd think vandals would ignore a mere Infiniti. Wrong. I came out to my car one day to find that someone had jumped on the roof, caving it in. Fortunately it popped back into proper position when I slammed the door in annoyance. The best part is that the next day I was in the school computer lab and happened to glance over at some kids editing a video. Guess what it was? That's right, the dumbasses VIDEOTAPED themselves jumping on the roof of my car and another car. They apparently didn't know it was my car because they were stupid enough to email me the video when I asked. Needless to say they were busted.

My advice: keep an eye on your car, park somewhere conspicuous, heck violate the school's parking rules and park in the visitor spaces. Vandals suck...
Old 03-30-2006, 11:25 PM

'14 CLA 45
Originally Posted by MattB
These stories remind me of the incident that occurred to my car about three years ago when I was a junior in high school...I also live in a relatively affluent community, so when there are new Lexus RX300s and BMW 525s in the student lot you'd think vandals would ignore a mere Infiniti. Wrong. I came out to my car one day to find that someone had jumped on the roof, caving it in. Fortunately it popped back into proper position when I slammed the door in annoyance. The best part is that the next day I was in the school computer lab and happened to glance over at some kids editing a video. Guess what it was? That's right, the dumbasses VIDEOTAPED themselves jumping on the roof of my car and another car. They apparently didn't know it was my car because they were stupid enough to email me the video when I asked. Needless to say they were busted.

My advice: keep an eye on your car, park somewhere conspicuous, heck violate the school's parking rules and park in the visitor spaces. Vandals suck...
amazing how stupid some people can be, editing a vandalism video in school and then emailing it to people they dont even know.

and chase ... please tell us what is going on. maybe a threesome or maybe meet up and study together for that "oh so difficult" IB exam

(im just messin' around)
Old 03-30-2006, 11:29 PM

2006 C230 SS
Originally Posted by kickR
amazing how stupid some people can be, editing a vandalism video in school and then emailing it to people they dont even know.

and chase ... please tell us what is going on. maybe a threesome or maybe meet up and study together for that "oh so difficult" IB exam

(im just messin' around)
hahaha thats gonna be fun stuff...

HL: math, eng, hist
SL: bio, chem, span

im just worried about chem and eng... chem teacher sucks, and im indian (aka suck at eng)
Old 04-01-2006, 11:38 AM

M37S
Unhappy

4 solutions

1) martial arts classes lol

2) just hit the gym like i did ( I also have training in martial arts..just for backup if need be) Get about 265 lbs @ 6-7% bf and they wont think twice about looking at your car.

3) I havent researched, but I am sure there are 360 degree cams that work inside of your car to view the outside in case of harm

4) LOL or buy a desert eagle .50 from a gun auction website, and have fun with their civics

(dont listen to anything I said, only I would do these things LOL)

just go talk to the rent a cops and hope they make good on their $2 wage .
Old 04-01-2006, 12:02 PM

'14 CLA 45
probably is just a matter of time until it happens. if it didnt happen in the aprking lot, then maybe somewhere in the city.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:09 PM

2006 C230 SS
Originally Posted by cr1t1icalm4ss
4 solutions

1) martial arts classes lol

2) just hit the gym like i did ( I also have training in martial arts..just for backup if need be) Get about 265 lbs @ 6-7% bf and they wont think twice about looking at your car.

3) I havent researched, but I am sure there are 360 degree cams that work inside of your car to view the outside in case of harm

4) LOL or buy a desert eagle .50 from a gun auction website, and have fun with their civics

(dont listen to anything I said, only I would do these things LOL)

just go talk to the rent a cops and hope they make good on their $2 wage .

1) check

2) check

3) nope

4) haha never
Old 04-02-2006, 11:45 AM

You're in high school? Truth is, you need to expect things like this will happen.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Trying to damage my car...