C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

MBenzNL march/april california trip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 C55
any chance you can swing up to Vancouver bro?
Old 03-18-2006, 03:30 PM

2006 MB C230, Black on Black
Steve the truth hurts and so do taxes....

Steve,

The truth hurts doesn't it. I just wanted to put all people, except Californians, on guard about you, and that is what I did.

Futhermore, do you pay ALL your taxes to the Internal Revenue Service in the United States when selling these parts and installing them over here in America?

You love the American dollar but you must pay Uncle Sam when you get paid! Everyone must pay taxes even the great Steve!

Best regards.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:51 PM

Received 46 Likes on 39 Posts
Too many to list
Originally Posted by MBenzNL
again: grow up, move on and get a life - thanks.

greetingz,
Steve,

Are you in any way related to this website called "www.mercdocs.com" ? The reason I ask is because most of their prices exactly match yours.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:18 PM

02' C230k Sport Coupe
Originally Posted by diamondblak05
Steve,

Are you in any way related to this website called "www.mercdocs.com" ? The reason I ask is because most of their prices exactly match yours.
lol, if not that could be "plagiarism" .... so similar...
Old 03-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by SwedeMercedes
The truth hurts doesn't it.
eventhough I don't even WANT to reply: where is the link to whatever you were prooving here?!?!?!

off to the ignorelist you go

diamondblak05: NO - not related

greetingz,
Old 03-18-2006, 09:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Toyota Tacoma & Lexus IS250
even tho I no longer have my MB....I want to put in my .02 about Steve being an honest, trustworthy, nice guy. He supported his products that I bought from him 100% (I bought BIX and COMAND). Steve - sorry you have to deal with idiots, seems like there's more and more these days in the states....but not all of us americans are jerks.

keep up the good work!

Mike
Old 03-19-2006, 12:32 AM

Well Steve, do you pay taxes like all U.S. people do?

Steve please advertise a little more before you get into the United States. The Internal Revenue Service would love to meet with you so you can prove your a loyal tax paying vendor that pays ALL his taxes for the wares and labor he sells in the United States.
Tax cheaters usually pay 3 (three) times, once for your attorney (like my firm), once to the IRS, then ten years in a US prison for tax evasion. So in laymans terms it winds up this way...Tens of thousands of dollars for the penalty plus the tax someone owes, Then $20,00 thousand for the attorney and 6 years in a US prison with time off for good behavior.

** A sense of humor is what we all need.**

PS:Smile
Old 03-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Steve please advertise a little more before you get into the United States. The Internal Revenue Service would love to meet with you so you can prove your a loyal tax paying vendor that pays ALL his taxes for the wares and labor he sells in the United States.
Tax cheaters usually pay 3 (three) times, once for your attorney (like my firm), once to the IRS, then ten years in a US prison for tax evasion. So in laymans terms it winds up this way...Tens of thousands of dollars for the penalty plus the tax someone owes, Then $20,00 thousand for the attorney and 6 years in a US prison with time off for good behavior.

dude. chill out
Old 03-19-2006, 12:58 AM

2005 C230

Whats your problem...leave steve alone hes helped alot of us.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550

I pray that when I finish my third year of law school, I don't turn out like you...too broke to buy a set of Bi-X and too bitter to let a guy earn a better living then you.

People like you give lawyers bad names.

Erik
Old 03-19-2006, 01:16 AM

2005 C230
Originally Posted by tifosiv122
I pray that when I finish my third year of law school, I don't turn out like you...too broke to buy a set of Bi-X and too bitter to let a guy earn a better living then you.

People like you give lawyers bad names.

Erik

You sir
Old 03-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre

wow, subtle... hinting that you're a big shot attorney. if you don't mind me asking, what firm are you at? Latham? Skadden? Jones Day?

your arrogance and attacks evince that you're a young attorney just out of law school at a general practice tiny firm or sole proprietorship, a second year law student who is clerking at an aforementioned type of firm, but nonetheless one that has gone or is going to a fourth tier or even non-aba accredited law school and went to a ****ty undergrad.

chill.

people are obviously very happy with Steve's work and products and there is no need and no point b/c it's futile in attacking Steve. tell me, where are you going to get tire pressure monitoring programmed on your car for around $50-75? if you go to the dealer, they'll most likely charge you more IF, and only IF, they can do it. most dealers are idiots and can't even do what Steve does.

my 2 cents.

I am also in concurrence with Erik.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
Originally Posted by nlpamg
wow, subtle... hinting that you're a big shot attorney. if you don't mind me asking, what firm are you at? Latham? Skadden? Jones Day?

your arrogance and attacks evince that you're a young attorney just out of law school at a general practice tiny firm or sole proprietorship, a second year law student who is clerking at an aforementioned type of firm, but nonetheless one that has gone or is going to a fourth tier or even non-aba accredited law school and went to a ****ty undergrad.

chill.

people are obviously very happy with Steve's work and products and there is no need and no point b/c it's futile in attacking Steve. tell me, where are you going to get tire pressure monitoring programmed on your car for around $50-75? if you go to the dealer, they'll most likely charge you more IF, and only IF, they can do it. most dealers are idiots and can't even do what Steve does.

my 2 cents.

I am also in concurrence with Erik.
Yeah, dawg! Well, said my friend!

You do realize you'll be representing me in the future, correct?...LOL.
Old 03-19-2006, 10:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
mercdocs is my site and i do installs for steve when he is not able to..... in the remote parts of US......
Old 03-19-2006, 11:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D

Hey Idiot, have you priced a set of BIX at the dealership??? Most people don't want to use ebay and they do not want to go to a junkyard for a set. Steve does warranty his items. He also installs them for you depending on where you are. People like OEM. People Like Steve. Most people don't want to attempt an install by theirselves. Steve has the necessary tools for programming as well. All you have us a mouth full of crap. You may be a lawyer but not a very good one. Each country has a tax agreement with the US. You may or may not have to pay taxes on your gains, but if you do it will not be to the US government. The taxes you would pay would be to your home country.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:30 AM

Bottom line.....

You obviously can tell that I am fed up with Steve and all other Euro_ _ _ _ _ and illegal profiteers . They come into our country, sell things dirt cheap and never pay the correct taxes on the items they choose to vend. While we ALL pay for the mark downs with the taxes we pay by having our local tax paying businesses bring higher prices to you and those around you.
ALSO when I asked the "infamous" Steve if he paid taxes he immediately tuned out...because he is a scab who prays on people's want for low pricing without paying the United States and the democracy we have set up.

Be your own judge..Good pricing or lose your integrity. I feel most of you would lose the integrity due to your responses and the age your at. However when you get older you'll realize what I said is true and you'll probably say it to others when your of mature age and mind set.

This conversation is over, I made my point.

Smile:

PS: Infamous Steve still will NOT answer if he pays our taxes they way you do. Why won't he....simply because he does NOT pay any taxes on his wares or labor. He lets you do it for him.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:08 PM

'03 C32
Do we know when & where exactly Steve will be in the Bay Area? Does he do the work at a certain shop or make "house calls"? Want to be sure I'm around before ordering.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
I would advise everyone involved in this p****** match to reread MB-BOBs sticky on civility on the top of the forum. We've been getting too many "report to moderators" emails. Please take your issues offsite. If not it could be possible that vacations will be handed out as some of these posts violate the TOU and this link as posted by MBWorld's owner.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Amdeutsch
Old 03-19-2006, 01:05 PM

Received 46 Likes on 39 Posts
Too many to list
Originally Posted by sunman
mercdocs is my site and i do installs for steve when he is not able to..... in the remote parts of US......
thanks for the honest answer.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

You obviously can tell that I am fed up with Steve and all other Euro_ _ _ _ _ and illegal profiteers . They come into our country, sell things dirt cheap and never pay the correct taxes on the items they choose to vend. While we ALL pay for the mark downs with the taxes we pay by having our local tax paying businesses bring higher prices to you and those around you.
ALSO when I asked the "infamous" Steve if he paid taxes he immediately tuned out...because he is a scab who prays on people's want for low pricing without paying the United States and the democracy we have set up.

Be your own judge..Good pricing or lose your integrity. I feel most of you would lose the integrity due to your responses and the age your at. However when you get older you'll realize what I said is true and you'll probably say it to others when your of mature age and mind set.

This conversation is over, I made my point.

Smile:

PS: Infamous Steve still will NOT answer if he pays our taxes they way you do. Why won't he....simply because he does NOT pay any taxes on his wares or labor. He lets you do it for him.
keep digging... keep on digging... you're just making yourself look bad now.

I love how that since you've been totally defeated on your primary argument that now you're raising a weak ancillary/alternative issue to squabble about.

I was kind of bored and did some cursory research on my Tax Analysts' OneDisc Software regarding whether or not Steve should pay tax. look at sections 871 and 881 in the code and tell me if his business exactly "qualifies" as taxable income. (disclaimer, this is not meant as legal advice nor am I taking representation, this is merely conjectural and one should seek competent counsel for advice.) but, in my view, he doesn't really need to pay taxes at all b/c his services aren't a fixed source of income (although you could argue that it is).

and besides, even if he does have to pay taxes, I pay enough taxes as it is, that I don't mind getting discounts on quality items. there are plenty of large tax cheats/evaders in the US for you to be more concerned about rather than Steve who is making an honest living.

Last edited by nlpamg; 03-19-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by drexappeal
Yeah, dawg! Well, said my friend!

You do realize you'll be representing me in the future, correct?...LOL.
haha, thanks man!
Old 03-19-2006, 03:07 PM

The point has been made....

Just look at the hassle "14cue" is having now with his BI-X lights. Lets see how Steve handles this issue? The entire labor and both lights should be repalced.
As for everything else, I am not going to bring it up any more as life has more to it than that. [U]
I am going out on this sunny day for a drive in my 2006 C230 SS.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:19 PM

Black 2003 C230K Coupe
I thought you were done with this conversation.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Just look at the hassle "14cue" is having now with his BI-X lights. Lets see how Steve handles this issue? The entire labor and both lights should be repalced.
As for everything else, I am not going to bring it up any more as life has more to it than that. [U]
I am going out on this sunny day for a drive in my 2006 C230 SS.
Enjoy!

I just got back from a nice drive, but I like to drive my car at night with my factory bi-xenons and my xenon hid foglights that illuminate the road really well...
Old 03-19-2006, 04:29 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
SwedeMercedes, I sent you a PM several hours ago. Read your PMs, carefully.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MBenzNL march/april california trip