C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Service Nightmare!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C320
Originally Posted by pointman
thanks tough guy. good to know you are the super sensitive type. let me guess, you got picked on in high school so now that you scored the big money and have a benz, you call lawsuit at every chance you get right?

guess what.. still a puss, and still no one believes you.
nah...lawsuits are a waste of time and money. all i wanted was my car back the way i left it. i got it back and all was resolved. ...loser
Old 04-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C320
Originally Posted by mleskovar
I have had my car into the dealer about 20 times (yikes!) and I never, ever picked it up with swirl marks....from the very beginning each time I went in I asked the SA to write "Don't Wash" on the service order and I put a sticky on the steering wheel that said "Don't Wash". When they got grease on the interior I didn't say I would sue to have my interior replaced or accuse them of treating my C any different than an SL65....I just asked and they cleaned it. Last, if someone calls me on something I posted I wouldn't call them an idiot. Pick on the dealer for something worthwhile, there are more than enough valid reasons to go around, and learn from your mistakes. Glad you got it resolved.
Believe me...thats what i'll do next time. an interior can usually just be cleaned. a severly damaged paint job cannot. luckily that was not my case and they just stripped all the wax off . I didnt accuse them of treating me any differently. i just used that analogy because thats the only car i saw in the detail bay. i am to man...i appreciate YOUR opinion.