C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Suspension noise..brought it to the dealer...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C300 Sport 4Matic
Suspension noise..brought it to the dealer...

I had a noise coming from my front suspension...and when i hit a bump, it felt like my wheels were going to fall off. I brought it in once before for the same problem, and they said they fixed it by replacing a strut brace(?). This was a few months ago, and it keeps getting worse. I brought it back in a few days ago, and I have a crack in my strut bearing(?), and it leaked oil all over my engine management harness. Both need to be replaced now, and they said this is why my car doesn't start if i let it sit for more than a day. All under warranty so far. Can't wait to get it back! I dropped it off tuesday, don't get it back until tuesday at the earliest. I bought the car in Oct as a certified vehicle. This noise has been happening since then. Should I be worried that more than this was overlooked when inspecting my vehicle before certification? it has a clean carfax and only 33,000 miles on it.