C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

AMG body kit in c180?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 05:17 AM
vwh
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG body kit in c180?

Hi,

Does anyone know whether I can fit AMG bodykit in a c180?

How about the rear muffler? Can I somehow change mine (a standard muffler) to a 2x twin pipe like one in c55 amg?

Thanks.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by vwh
Hi,

Does anyone know whether I can fit AMG bodykit in a c180?

How about the rear muffler? Can I somehow change mine (a standard muffler) to a 2x twin pipe like one in c55 amg?

Thanks.
There is no reason why you wouldn't be able to fit the body kit on your car if you order all of the necessary parts. I know the biggest problem for me was finding the right reinforcement that goes behind the bumper and attaches to the car. Apparently, MB makes a bunch of different ones depending on the year and model of your car. My bodyshop ended up trying a few out and I'm still not sure they ended up with the right one because the fitment of the front bumper was not perfect. Regarding the exhaust, I know there should be a specific AMG muffler made for your 1.8 liter 4-cylinder car. I had to order mine through Steve (MBenzNL) after researching the part number.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by Blake P
There is no reason why you wouldn't be able to fit the body kit on your car if you order all of the necessary parts. I know the biggest problem for me was finding the right reinforcement that goes behind the bumper and attaches to the car. Apparently, MB makes a bunch of different ones depending on the year and model of your car. My bodyshop ended up trying a few out and I'm still not sure they ended up with the right one because the fitment of the front bumper was not perfect. Regarding the exhaust, I know there should be a specific AMG muffler made for your 1.8 liter 4-cylinder car. I had to order mine through Steve (MBenzNL) after researching the part number.
I think I found the part number you need to order the right exhaust for your car. It is B6 603 0819 as found at both of these links:
http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/amw/...0-0-0-0-0.html
http://mercedesperformance.co.uk/pdf...0c%20class.pdf