C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Kmac rear camber adjustment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kmac rear camber adjustment

Who has bought a set and can comment on the quality? I'm sick of poor SpeedyBenz service and open to buying these.

CarLab, I PM'd you about price and availability.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C32
A guy on the C32 forum installed these. I think his fillings all fell out so I'm not sure if he can comment these days.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:59 AM

AMG C43, 1999
C230SportsCoupe,

I regret your dissatisfaction with my customer service of the of the last few months. However, now that I am in my new house and settled I am trying to rebuild my customer service rating and response times.

I still have a great product and would like to have the opportunity to provide you with a set of camber arms. Once payment is recieved he Camber Arms will ship the next day.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Old 11-29-2006, 09:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by speedybenz
C230SportsCoupe,

I regret your dissatisfaction with my customer service of the of the last few months. However, now that I am in my new house and settled I am trying to rebuild my customer service rating and response times.

I still have a great product and would like to have the opportunity to provide you with a set of camber arms. Once payment is recieved he Camber Arms will ship the next day.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Sorry Jeff,

Your customer service was few and far between for too long (I tried to order in the spring), and your shipping options for international customers leaves a lot to be desired, so I am going to try a reputable company that can deliver this time.

Maybe next time after there's a few more SpeedyBenz success stories posted, there's been too many negative SpeedyBenz posts lately.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:29 AM
Banned

To anyone looking for camber arms, here's another source:

http://benzboy.com/
Old 11-29-2006, 11:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 C320 Coupe MT
Originally Posted by C230SportsCoupe
To anyone looking for camber arms, here's another source:

http://benzboy.com/
Hey dude, give the man a break. Anyone can have a rough patch in thier life. Lots of companies have trouble and problems (remember this is a Benz forum!) but what is most important is what's being done to correct the problem.

Now, I'm not saying you should buy anything from him, as I am a firm believer in voting with my money but don't start a smear campaign on the guy.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mbbodytech
Hey dude, give the man a break. Anyone can have a rough patch in thier life. Lots of companies have trouble and problems (remember this is a Benz forum!) but what is most important is what's being done to correct the problem.

Now, I'm not saying you should buy anything from him, as I am a firm believer in voting with my money but don't start a smear campaign on the guy.
Relax, this isn't a smear campaign, this is information for all to make an informed decision.

SpeedyBenz had issues, has resolved them, yet there's no forecasting tomorrow. I have chosen to go with K-Mac due to this uncertainity.

K-Mac is a reputable company and the rear camber kit has few complaints, most criticisms are concerning the front kit.

Benzboy has been recommended on this forum, thus how I found it, so I am just repeating and consolidating information that is readily available.

Breaks are earned, not given. I attempted to order these in the early spring, and from posts I see its only recently he has resolved his por customer service. I think a few more success stories are appropriate before SpeedyBenz can be trusted as a reputable company again - and like I said, next time if the customer service continues to improve between now and then I'll gladly recommend SpeedyBenz.

Besides, I need new rear bushings, they are shot, K-mac is perfect to fix both problems.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:05 PM

AMG C43, 1999
C230SportsCoupe,

You are right in your opinions. I will state that I am not a bussiness and never have been, however that does not excuse my dropping the ball on returning calls and emails this summer.

I have only made a few items for MB car owners who had a tough time finding a good long term solution to their rear camber problems and I made a few other misc items for a few people who wanted some special parts like Delrin front Swaybar bushings, rear swaybar links of alumimum and using high quality rod ends to get the rear swaybar to work better. The frt Delrin bushings do the same buy removing the stock rubber bushing. I also made a few Phenloic intake manifold spacers before Evosport began producing a quality part.

As an observation, the Benzboy Camber Arms (I owned a set) require the buyer to drill out the wheel hub and subframe so a 1/2 inch bolt will fit and the rods ends are very basic with a short service life before they begin to rattle loudly. However they will correct the camber and the price reflects the materials used.

The Speedybenz Camber Arms use the highest quality rod ends of chrome moly steel(chrome plated) and Kevlar/Teflon bearing race that's very tough and requires no lubrication and unfortunently, are very expensive. The inserts are all Stainless Steel, no rusting and the buyer does not have to drill anything as the SS inserts have been machined to use the stock 12mm MB bolts.

I fully expect to have lost a few potential buyers and their respect and am prepared to due the work over the long term to earn back my prevously good name.

Jeff
Old 11-29-2006, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by C230SportsCoupe
Who has bought a set and can comment on the quality? I'm sick of poor SpeedyBenz service and open to buying these.

CarLab, I PM'd you about price and availability.
Replied on your PM. check it out.

Regards

Darwin W
Old 01-05-2007, 01:03 AM

03 c230
so what rear camber arms setup do i go with? any recommendation?