C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

--- Wald & Spirits ---

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by NG C-Klasse
nlpamg, I got no beef with you at all. You understood it was just criticism, viprsx did not and took it personal when it wasn't even about him. Sorry to have clobbered your thread with this. You do what you want..but don't be like viprsx and bash people because they have an opinion. I only bashed back at him to make a point...so sorry about that.
oh no beef man. it's all good. I didn't know much about this "VIP" style. but

I do have a question, with that C-Class concept/Fabulous C-Class NG posted, and even to a degree with the Lexus that Frank posted. The rears are DUMPED, how the hell can the cars perform like that? The wheels look like they're running with some crazy camber and are at an angle, I don't get that, it seems like the cars would only be good for low speed cruising.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALD W203
Originally Posted by Ryanr317
Dude, i saw both of your cars at VCC. I saw yours before it had the kit on it, because i remember the WALD badge being on it. I saw your girl's car too. I think she was in my Humanities class last semester. I was going to ask her what she had it lowered on.
Hahaha, damnn what a small world, yea she took that class last semster.
And I believe you saw my car then because last semster I went to VCC sometimes to study at their library. Her car is pretty much H&R cut one or two coils in the front and rear I forgot it's been so long and cheap 19" axis wheel.

What mods have you done so far?
Old 01-09-2007, 02:37 PM

WALD W203
NG C-Klasse

Hahaha You funny dude! , Just like you said, it's fukin internet right? People can say whatever they want? I didn't get mad, I just said whatever I feel to your play out concept. I still remember when vipstylecars bashing all your threads and posts and you get all butt hurt. And you telling me those people are teenagers? YOU are the one who act like one.
NO wonder you start bashing people again on benz forums, because you got banned from there..

Peace out dude, I don't wanna ruin this beautiful "EURO" forum and eat all your VIP bull****s.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:42 PM

WALD W203
Originally Posted by nlpamg
oh no beef man. it's all good. I didn't know much about this "VIP" style. but

I do have a question, with that C-Class concept/Fabulous C-Class NG posted, and even to a degree with the Lexus that Frank posted. The rears are DUMPED, how the hell can the cars perform like that? The wheels look like they're running with some crazy camber and are at an angle, I don't get that, it seems like the cars would only be good for low speed cruising.
The car has air suspension that allows the owner to raise the car up and down. He usually DUMPED it when he is parking at the mall, and raise it back up when the time to hit the road.

It's a show off thing, looks cool, but only for people with extra $$$ on them.
more specs of his car

http://www.autoshow.permaisuri.com/C...20040823075728
Old 01-09-2007, 02:45 PM

02' C240 Luxury Model
Originally Posted by viprsx
NG C-Klasse

Hahaha You funny dude! , Just like you said, it's fukin internet right? People can say whatever they want? I didn't get mad, I just said whatever I feel to your play out concept. I still remember when vipstylecars bashing all your threads and posts and you get all butt hurt. And you telling me those people are teenagers? YOU are the one who act like one.
NO wonder you start bashing people again on benz forums, because you got banned from there..

Peace out dude, I don't wanna ruin this beautiful "EURO" forum and eat all your VIP bull****s.
I'm sorry that you're taking this the way you are, but you brought it upon yourself. I didn't ask for you to do what you felt you had to. Defend them how you wish, but they really are a bunch of kids..not just the way they act, but the actual physical age they are. The average age there would astonish you. You're doing quite the fabrication job of what went down. Take a step back and read your own post. So please, if you have anything else to say to me, make it a PM so the rest of the forum doesn't have to hear about it.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
Hahaha, damnn what a small world, yea she took that class last semster.
And I believe you saw my car then because last semster I went to VCC sometimes to study at their library. Her car is pretty much H&R cut one or two coils in the front and rear I forgot it's been so long and cheap 19" axis wheel.

What mods have you done so far?
I've got some 18" Lorinser RS6's, im waiting on some springs now. I've got some other minor stuff but i haven't done that much yet. I've got an AMG front bumper in the backyard waiting for paint. I ordered some new headlights from ebay, like yours, the bi-xenon look, but they sent the wrong ones. They won't take it back either. I got the chrome housing ones, but they sent the other style thats on ebay, the ones that look like w211 lights, they showed the wrong pictures in their ad too. I guess i'll have to try and sell them back. I don't plan on doing too much to it though.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:50 PM

WALD W203
Originally Posted by Ryanr317
I've got some 18" Lorinser RS6's, im waiting on some springs now. I've got some other minor stuff but i haven't done that much yet. I've got an AMG front bumper in the backyard waiting for paint. I ordered some new headlights from ebay, like yours, the bi-xenon look, but they sent the wrong ones. They won't take it back either. I got the chrome housing ones, but they sent the other style thats on ebay, the ones that look like w211 lights, they showed the wrong pictures in their ad too. I guess i'll have to try and sell them back. I don't plan on doing too much to it though.
Ouu that's sucks. I don't like the one like w211 either. Well, hope everything goes well thou..
Old 01-09-2007, 06:58 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by NG C-Klasse
Haha, okay. I see where this is going. But I'm not going to play that game. I never wanted to be "the first"..I never stated I wanted to be "the first". Also, my car will be far cleaner, his car is NOT my style. For starters I'll have a real Fabulous kit, not a copy. If I recall correctly that was a carbon copy of the Fabulous kit.
doesn't really make a difference on styling tho does it? only difference is fitment. I'm sure the authentic Fabulous kit fit and finish great, but I don't think that many people will want their MB to look like the Toyota Aristo. The recent Fabulous kit for the newer MBs have been better just not the ones for the older cars. I mean personally I like the WALD better because it doesn't alternate the original bumper and the shape of the car being add-ons.

Last edited by FrankW; 01-09-2007 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:13 PM

02' C240 Luxury Model
Originally Posted by FrankW
doesn't really make a difference on styling tho does it? only difference is fitment. I'm sure the authentic Fabulous kit fit and finish great, but I don't think that many people will want their MB to look like the Toyota Aristo. The recent Fabulous kit for the newer MBs have been better just not the ones for the older cars. I mean personally I like the WALD better because it doesn't alternate the original bumper and the shape of the car being add-ons.
I think the opposite. I feel that the Wald kit looks kind of just placed there..I mean it's a lip kit, but it really looks slapped on. Other lip kits blend in with the stock front bumper. The side skirts I don't like that indenture in the middle, but they look nicer than some and those do match the bodyline other than that the part I mentioned. It's mostly just the front bumper lip I really don't like. I just don't think it flows well...that's all.

I do agree on the newer Fabulous kits for Mercedes though. They have a more EXE feel to them. But for what I'd like, the Fabulous kit is the closest aero available.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 C32 ///AMG
in my opinion, WALD is Hott....the fabulous kit is just too big...belongs on a lexus.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:34 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
hey, different people different taste...all good

some say Carlsson RS kit looks too boxy, but I like it...all that matters.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:52 PM

02' C240 Luxury Model

I agree, we can agree to disagree..haha. Cheers guys!
Old 01-10-2007, 03:53 AM

2002 c240
can we all just get a long!
Old 01-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Almost a Member!

Lexus
Headlights

Anyone have pics of those headlights on a black W203???
Old 01-11-2007, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by rlee02135
in my opinion, WALD is Hott....
Ace's kit was the best WALD I've seen, with the cf splitters and all. They complemented the kit perfectly and made it look clean and complete.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:49 PM

super duper gangstah dude. btw why are you guys fighthing over something that is not realy important. fake kit or real kit is the same is just about the money, some people can afford real and some ppl dont. from my opinion is better to be trendsetter than be a follower. ppl have diffrent view for there car you need to respect there style. critic is ok!!!! but not to much PEACE .

Last edited by Jweiss@carlabms; 01-11-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Blake P
Ace's kit was the best WALD I've seen, with the cf splitters and all. They complemented the kit perfectly and made it look clean and complete.
yes, i liked both slam and ace car
Old 01-11-2007, 06:02 PM

AGREE!!!!! carlsson rs is one of the sexiest kit out there for sport looking and very rare
Old 01-11-2007, 07:28 PM

His '06 C350 SS 6MT, Hers '07 C280 S Auto
OMG viprsx I love it!! it's so . . . classy That's the only word I can think of that does it justice. It's like, what the rich kids should be driving if they really know how to make a car look NICE.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:10 PM

just some thoughts on the grill..

maybe you should paint the upper part and the sides black..

mike

Last edited by mike82y; 01-11-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:16 PM

His '06 C350 SS 6MT, Hers '07 C280 S Auto
Yeah - painting everything that's recessed black right? A deep matt black so it looks like there's the just bars going across there. It'd be tricky to do really well but if you could manage it it would look sweeet. Does someone want to PhotoShop that for us all?
Old 01-12-2007, 12:36 AM

WALD W203
Originally Posted by mike82y
just some thoughts on the grill..

maybe you should paint the upper part and the sides black..

mike
Wow I like it! I'll do that sometimes next week, also gonna try install the muffler too.

ray
Old 01-12-2007, 01:50 AM

Jweiss@carlabms

How about some pictures of the Techart Cayman S in the sig.
Nice car!

Nico
Old 04-04-2007, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
The car has air suspension that allows the owner to raise the car up and down. He usually DUMPED it when he is parking at the mall, and raise it back up when the time to hit the road.

It's a show off thing, looks cool, but only for people with extra $$$ on them.
more specs of his car

http://www.autoshow.permaisuri.com/C...20040823075728
I remember this guy, definitely way ahead of the rest. Really cool guy but alway got flack because his car was the 'contrary' to euro styling. I always like his car though.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
Originally Posted by LorinserCClass
I remember this guy, definitely way ahead of the rest. Really cool guy but alway got flack because his car was the 'contrary' to euro styling. I always like his car though.
Yea, the styling on his car is definately an aquired taste.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: --- Wald & Spirits ---