C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

THis Is The Benz i Got ma Wify

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2007 | 09:07 AM

2009 C300 4Matic
I don't like it... red lights? for real? seriously man, think about it... ever considered buying a Cavalier?
Old 03-26-2007 | 09:25 AM

w211 e500
LMAO are we still on this kid. See what happens when I go away ? Look Rah, I wasn't nor am feeling your car. I honestly think it looks really rice, and kinda a waste of money on your part. BUT in your defense, it's your car, and you have to be seen driving it.

After last thread you would think you would be used to the ragging . The cats here don't like your style. Don't take it so serious, If you post pics, and knowing what you know from last thread, which I feel should be merged, to create what ? 20,000 total pages / you are asking for ****. As far as the lights go, do what you do - but remember if you make bold moves, be ready to back them !

But really don't try to win the crowd here, because you have already lost that fight , Just read the forums and learn more - maybe you will change your mind on some of your mods, maybe not - but don't expect everyone else to also.

Just my .02
Old 03-26-2007 | 09:27 AM

2002 C32 AMG
hey Rah,
It's not my cup of tea, but what ever rocks your world.
Old 03-26-2007 | 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic
Plain and simple, it looks like bad. The red city lights will get you pulled over all the time. The underglow, belongs on a Honda . And if you don't like our comments just leave. Go to a general car forum where you and other ricers can talk about how dope your whips are.
Old 03-26-2007 | 09:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63 AMG
14cue - Well said.

Dude, I mean if you think you ballin', when you turn around they're laughing at you. Or maybe your not actually ballin', you're just pump faking it.

Look the fact of the matter is: you post pics on a forum and people will give their opinions/feedback, don't expect people to come out kissing your butt. Some people will think it's dreadfully embarrassing, some people will think it's the hottest thing, take the criticism - whether you say, you know what, I like it and don't care, or you change your mind and listen to comments. At the end of the day, if you like it - keep it, cause it matters more what YOU think. But people will comment, that's the whole purpose of these online message boards called forums.

Tee_Tz.
Old 03-26-2007 | 10:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Something Slow
damn this dude loves to get flame ...but watever makes you happy..
Old 03-26-2007 | 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
The threads he starts are always the most entertaining ones.
Old 03-26-2007 | 11:51 AM
Super Moderator
MBWorld Ambassador

2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by Rahstyles
Okay so i guess.. if you cant type well or if your not good enough .. then you cant post on this board?

Thats sounds a little **** to me
no, it's not **** at all... it's more like we don't like reading threads that look like a four year old typed up and that's what all your threads have been.

Last edited by nlpamg; 03-26-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-26-2007 | 12:33 PM

w211 e500
Originally Posted by nlpamg
no, it's not **** at all... it's more like we don't like reading threads that look like a four year old typed up and that's what all your threads have been.
2nd.

Thanks again Phil.

Last edited by outaurleague; 03-26-2007 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:22 PM

c230 Red Komp, Porsche boxterRR
Originally Posted by nlpamg
come on.. you and i both know.. that 4 year olds cant even type.. alright...

Anyways... you know what.. i dont even think its the mods anymore.. i bet you i kan.. take anybodys car pic on here.. or i can do the same exact mods that sombody one this forum did.. and there would still be somthing that yall would make a hate comment on me .. i dont think its the car anymore.. it think.. you guys just dont like me
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:25 PM

c230 Red Komp, Porsche boxterRR
Originally Posted by tee_tz
14cue - Well said.

Dude, I mean if you think you ballin', when you turn around they're laughing at you. Or maybe your not actually ballin', you're just pump faking it.

Look the fact of the matter is: you post pics on a forum and people will give their opinions/feedback, don't expect people to come out kissing your butt. Some people will think it's dreadfully embarrassing, some people will think it's the hottest thing, take the criticism - whether you say, you know what, I like it and don't care, or you change your mind and listen to comments. At the end of the day, if you like it - keep it, cause it matters more what YOU think. But people will comment, that's the whole purpose of these online message boards called forums.

Tee_Tz.
and what the hell is this??

Man .. its like every single thread.. sombody flames and the next guy underneath hims.. is all like " yea.. well said.. , +1 ,+2 +100.... " like you really earning mercedes points to get an trophy or somthing... come on.. this aint mario.. you aint getting no mushroom...you aint large... the only thing big bout yall is ya forh***

Last edited by Rahstyles; 03-26-2007 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:25 PM

E53
don't take it personal man, haha it's never you.. its the car.

and the car represents you..
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:27 PM

w211 e500

Anyways... you know what.. i dont even think its the mods anymore.. i bet you i kan.. take anybodys car pic on here.. or i can do the same exact mods that sombody one this forum did.. and there would still be somthing that yall would make a hate comment on me .. i dont think its the car anymore.. it think.. you guys just dont like me
Dude I have been pulling for your *** since day one! ask any one on this forum. I have tried to save you prior to the world reading what you think are intelligent post. Point is, when you make statements like we are hating on you, yet you are calling people this and that ? what do you honestly think ? To be honest, no one on this forum really cares past the time they close their browser windows. But when you ask "what do yall think" don't bytch about the responds you receive.
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:30 PM

w211 e500

Man .. its like every single thread.. sombody flames and the next guy underneath hims.. is all like " yea.. well said.. , +1 ,+2 +100.... " like you really earning mercedes points to get an trophy or somthing... come on.. this aint mario.. you aint getting no mushroom...you aint large... the only thing big bout yall is ya for head
On that note, im done here.
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic

No. We dont like the way you type. --It has improved tho -- but it is not quiet there. Its can not "kan"

If you haven't noticed yet, we are very forward here. Meaning that we will not hold back; if we hate something we will tell you. We don't care if we hurt your feelings. The fact of the matter is that you have underglow on your car, and cheap looking wheels. There are wheels that cost $100,000 each they but I wouldn't put them on a crx.

Come back when you have some tasteful mods. And loose that childish attitude.
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic

Man .. its like every single thread.. sombody flames and the next guy underneath hims.. is all like " yea.. well said.. , +1 ,+2 +100.... " like you really earning mercedes points to get an trophy or somthing... come on.. this aint mario.. you aint getting no mushroom...you aint large... the only thing big bout yall is ya forh***
Forget what I said above..

It is about you. You have the attitude of a freaking child, always seeking approval. How can you expect us the deal with you in an adult manner if you cant either. Don't expect the next thread you start to be any different, if you don't clean up your act.
Old 03-26-2007 | 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63 AMG

Dude, I'm larger than you 'cause I don't need no spot lights, and 3-and-a-half dollar bumper stickers. So just listen to your Jimmy Jones tracks and fall back.

If you read the post correctly I threw it up to you. I told you, do what you do, whatever - it's yours. I don't like it, but I'll respect it.

Tee_Tz.
Old 03-26-2007 | 03:17 PM

w211 e500
Originally Posted by tee_tz
Dude, I'm larger than you 'cause I don't need no spot lights, and 3-and-a-half dollar bumper stickers. So just listen to your Jimmy Jones tracks and fall back.

If you read the post correctly I threw it up to you. I told you, do what you do, whatever - it's yours. I don't like it, but I'll respect it.

Tee_Tz.
LMAO Tee_Tz Rah
Old 03-26-2007 | 03:36 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
.. i dont think its the car anymore.. it think.. you guys just dont like me
Yes, it is still about the car. And, honestly, I think you are finally Half right about our feelings toward you and your posts now.

I, too, am tried of trying to treat you with some level of respect and maturity. You thrive on any attention you can get, positive or negative.

As I told you after your first post; know your audience. You are proving, with every post to be a classless, immature spoiled turd. I believe that most everyone here in very different from you. Good luck to you.
Old 03-26-2007 | 03:46 PM

ML55 AMG
Okay so i guess.. if you cant type well or if your not good enough .. then you cant post on this board?

Thats sounds a little **** to me
Did you even read my post?
I said nothing about your spelling and I really don't appreciate being called a ****.
Old 03-26-2007 | 08:19 PM
Administrator
MBWorld Ambassador

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
<mod hat off>

Damn. I thought that this statement, and all your previous posts, clearly identified you in that age range and is the first believable post.

Are you sure you didn't mean to say you can't count your own birthdays?

<mod hat back on>

Since this thread has moved OT that is where it is going.
Old 03-26-2007 | 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by amdeutsch
<mod hat off>

Damn. I thought that this statement, and all your previous posts, clearly identified you in that age range and is the first believable post.

Are you sure you didn't mean to say you can't count your own birthdays?

<mod hat back on>

Since this thread has moved OT that is where it is going.
Great! Now more people can get in on the ownage!
Old 03-26-2007 | 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'01 C320 || '14 Honda Pilot EX-L
Whew, I am tired! What a read all of this was.

Anyway, the red lights suck and I have yet to determine if I like you or not. Give me more time on that one please.
Old 03-26-2007 | 09:58 PM

I think a 4 year old would type better then he does. Leave the fourm buddy and never come back, until you get a clean ride. This guy says hes balling and he cant even wash his car.
Old 03-26-2007 | 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by sdsilverm3
Hey Rah, were you in Scripps Ranch sometime in the past week? I remember seeing a red C-class with black wheels and the only other person I know with that setup is AdamVax and I know for a fact it wasnt him.
Next time you see his car, pop out with a battery powered hair dryer and fishing line, and take the badge off!

Dude you get flamed because of two things.

You have an AMG badge on a C230.
Then you "tYpe lik Dis" on a forum that disrespects people who type like that.

Get with the program, or stop *****ing that you're getting flamed on because that isn't going to change. This tread is already going down in history as a joke.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THis Is The Benz i Got ma Wify