C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Vandalism, keying stories anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 C240
Originally Posted by Brabus_x2
btw when did u pop to 900 posts??? 1k coming soon
He could be manipulating the system by whoring on that thread in the off topic forum...someone created it to just post so they can get their post count up, lol I was lookin at it yesterday...I'm no cheater...

LOL Just kiddin Kev
Old 05-11-2007, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E90 M3
Originally Posted by LuxuryC240
He could be manipulating the system by whoring on that thread in the off topic forum...someone created it to just post so they can get their post count up, lol I was lookin at it yesterday...I'm no cheater...

LOL Just kiddin Kev
are you serious? i didnt see that thread!! lol
and just why were you lookign at it!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 11:03 PM

2003 C240
Originally Posted by kevblah
are you serious? i didnt see that thread!! lol
and just why were you lookign at it!!!
LMMFAO!!!!! ..........umm I was bored!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
Originally Posted by LuxuryC240
LMMFAO!!!!! ..........umm I was bored!!!
lol i just looked at it and soooo many people flame the crap out of it, i would never even touch that thread...i earned this high post count on my own, legit!
Old 05-12-2007, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
kevinblah, im a junior too. so does your school have assigned parking or do you just park close? i park the farthest away and try to get out of school the fastest. And if anyone threatens to key my car, which happens alot, i just bring my other car.

Yea i wouldn't ever wanna key a gangsta car. (i would never key anyway). I'm getting my windows tinted in a week or so, so that might help for the gangsta look a little bit. I'm getting 20% on back 3 windows and 50% on front two. I probably need to go dark all around, but I dont want to get a ticket for tint.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
Originally Posted by adusumilli4
kevinblah, im a junior too. so does your school have assigned parking or do you just park close? i park the farthest away and try to get out of school the fastest. And if anyone threatens to key my car, which happens alot, i just bring my other car.

Yea i wouldn't ever wanna key a gangsta car. (i would never key anyway). I'm getting my windows tinted in a week or so, so that might help for the gangsta look a little bit. I'm getting 20% on back 3 windows and 50% on front two. I probably need to go dark all around, but I dont want to get a ticket for tint.
well, they're building a new school right now, and we get to graduate from it first next year...but for this year, theres a senior lot...which i cant park in cuz im a junior, and juniors park out on the street...and only the side near the school...so all the cars are lined up on the street, i try and park in the first 4 spots or so that are visible from the school, but generally speaking...it'd be pretty obvious if anyone tried to key a car out in front
Old 05-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Almost a Member!

'07 c230
hahaha your story is the same as mine.
im 17, have a 07 c230 and had to get to school very early to make sure i could get a good parking space away from everyone else.
i feared someone keying my car every day. (alot of people didnt like me there, haha great highschool life.)
but nothin ever happened to it, thank god.
but if u wana see a pic of some real vandalism, heres a pic of my moms car, happened a year ago.

Old 05-12-2007, 12:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
Originally Posted by aceer4u
im 17, have a 07 c230 and had to get to school very early to make sure i could get a good parking space away from everyone else.
i feared someone keying my car every day. (alot of people didnt like me there, haha great highschool life.)
but if u wana see a pic of some real vandalism, heres a pic of my moms car, happened a year ago.

holy ****, at least they left the rear stationary windows intact
Old 05-12-2007, 01:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 8 Posts
‘23 EQS AMG

that is F'd!
Old 05-12-2007, 02:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
Originally Posted by adusumilli4
wow, who even thinks of that. my first time hearing it, but still sucks
no man, i am the one who sprayed WD-40 on some guy bicycle, he was ****ing lucky... some other guy that also hated him took his front wheel off so he can't crash into a car that day...
Old 05-14-2007, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
haha nice
Old 05-14-2007, 11:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by kevblah
well, they're building a new school right now, and we get to graduate from it first next year...but for this year, theres a senior lot...which i cant park in cuz im a junior, and juniors park out on the street...and only the side near the school...so all the cars are lined up on the street, i try and park in the first 4 spots or so that are visible from the school, but generally speaking...it'd be pretty obvious if anyone tried to key a car out in front

in our school, the sophmores and juniors park in the back and the seniors have a different parking lot in the front. They have no cameras, so next year I'm going to see if some people would chip in to buy one.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300

Dang, that got owned. What did they use? a baseball bat?
Old 05-31-2007, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Heres a pic of a DUMB prank the seniors did in our school today. They did it to like 10 cars. I don't know what it is. Maybe mayo? I took it to a self wash during lunch and washed it after i came home.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:58 AM

2005 C240
honostly like why do people do that!!!I mean i was in a 97 pathfinder falling apart b4 i got my car...and if i saw a nice car id give props WTF do people enjoy that crap its so stupis any way my fender got keyed the other day while i was at work i think one of the salesman were mad cause i had a better car lol
Old 06-01-2007, 01:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
Originally Posted by Lsrevhard
honostly like why do people do that!!!I mean i was in a 97 pathfinder falling apart b4 i got my car...and if i saw a nice car id give props WTF do people enjoy that crap its so stupis any way my fender got keyed the other day while i was at work i think one of the salesman were mad cause i had a better car lol
i would do that to AMG poser??
Old 06-01-2007, 01:33 PM

2005 C240
were am i an AMG poser?
Old 06-01-2007, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by Lsrevhard
That's so dumb when people key cars. People don't know how to respect property. I hope your insurance will take care of it.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by Brabus_x2
i would do that to AMG poser??
What! You would key someone just because the have a little 3 inch badge on the trunk. You should laugh at them or say something but never key anyone's car unless theres a good enough reason.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C3Twon AWD Jumpofffff
i would never key anyones car period. and if neone does threaten to key my car there will be problems.... luckily i am outta college now so i dont have to worry bout dumbasses dingin my doors. the first day i had the benz upstate i came outta a grocery store and found a shopping cart next to my passenger side door. there are 2 long digs on the side of my car not too noticable but from an angle you can see. I also have 2 small dings on my passenger fender that i know ppl purposly ding my car. people hate and thats y you gotta park far away, dont take up 2 spots b/c that will make ppl wanna key it more. i would park on the very left side or the very right side just so i can park closer to the curb b/c i know how ppl are with there doors and some ppl with hootys in college purposly swing there doors.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:11 AM

w211 e500
yeah it really sucks, but i mean there isnt anything you can really do about it, you cant stand by your car all day. I mean i have parked in the damn boonies and gone into the store, and yep you guessed it, when i come out, there are three punk ricers parked next to my car - So i look at it like this, there is only so much you can do to protect your car, If you have something like what happen to Aceer4u's moms whip, that is extreme, but the dings and stuff are something we are just going to have to live with and TRY to let it happen.

But in the end, there is really no way to prevent it. I highly doubt many people on the planet have watched their car keyed. My point is, its going to happen when your not there, so why stress it living in fear of something you cant control. Just my .02

Last edited by outaurleague; 06-02-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by BlackLiquorish8
i would never key anyones car period. and if neone does threaten to key my car there will be problems.... luckily i am outta college now so i dont have to worry bout dumbasses dingin my doors. the first day i had the benz upstate i came outta a grocery store and found a shopping cart next to my passenger side door. there are 2 long digs on the side of my car not too noticable but from an angle you can see. I also have 2 small dings on my passenger fender that i know ppl purposly ding my car. people hate and thats y you gotta park far away, dont take up 2 spots b/c that will make ppl wanna key it more. i would park on the very left side or the very right side just so i can park closer to the curb b/c i know how ppl are with there doors and some ppl with hootys in college purposly swing there doors.
Thanks for the parking advice
Old 06-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Almost a Member!

02 Aston DB7, 08 E63, 00' C230 "Special Edition", Highly modified Jeep Wrangler
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

With that in mind keying is nothing like what I went through back in 2001. I broke up with this woman and happened to have made the mistake of leaving my GS400 parked outside overnight. I woke up to find a gallon can of aircraft stripper empty setting next to it and the paint bubbling on the hood, roof, trunk, and fenders. The paint just washed off! But to make matters worse that stuff was strong enough to make the front and rear bumpers turn to a semi soft rubbery compound that you could bend and shape rather easily. My insurance company was not very happy to say the least. To make matters worse she pretty much admitted to doing it but with no solid proof the cops did nothing.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:35 AM

'06 SS
I have walked out to a car covered in egg multiple times (back in high school), but set up a camera and caught the *******s the third time.

Police took care of it.

Since then I have been very fortunate to not encounter to many douchebags...
Old 06-03-2007, 07:54 AM

2003 C230K SS (6 spd)
Originally Posted by bcfos
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

With that in mind keying is nothing like what I went through back in 2001. I broke up with this woman and happened to have made the mistake of leaving my GS400 parked outside overnight. I woke up to find a gallon can of aircraft stripper empty setting next to it and the paint bubbling on the hood, roof, trunk, and fenders. The paint just washed off! But to make matters worse that stuff was strong enough to make the front and rear bumpers turn to a semi soft rubbery compound that you could bend and shape rather easily. My insurance company was not very happy to say the least. To make matters worse she pretty much admitted to doing it but with no solid proof the cops did nothing.
Wow!!! That's some crazy sh*t!!! I think that comes really close to this (yes, it's an M3):

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vandalism, keying stories anyone?