C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2002, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB C230K
Originally posted by vadim
You obviously don't live in Northern Virginia No "thereom" would help you here... They just want to collect your money as part of the state's revenue plan.
Exactly. In VA, 20 over is reckless driving, over 100mph is assault with a deadly weapon. Ask me how I know. There's a county on the NC border with a new courthouse, firehouse, firetrucks and police cars paid for with speedtrap money. If you're gonna tax me, tax me, don't turn me into Al Capone.
Old 11-15-2002, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 Citron Green C230KMT
Re: ****...

Originally posted by Scylas
Got a ticket... 112 on 65.... dammit............

I was coming back from the University, and my friend was feeling sick and like throwign up so I was going a bit faster than usually, H.P. got me... ****..

I guess Ill send the ticket to a lawyer...

PS: I heard that if they spell your name or adress wrogn in the ticket itll be dismissed. The guy spelled my adress wrong, is this true? I hope so..
i think that is an urban legend. i had an Eagle Talon and got a ticket and they labeld as a Jeep Talon, no difference said the judge. how did he catch you with a radar or tracking you with his car. i did get a ticket for going 116mph, and had it thrown out. my lawyer fought it because the CHP was tracking my speed with his car, not with radar or laser. apparently the speedometers arent calibrated above 100mph to an accurate speed, so the ticket was dismissed. this was about 4 years ago though. hope this helps!
Old 11-16-2002, 01:10 AM

C230 Kompressor (02 Copupe)
hm..

...hope he crashes that camaro into your mother while she crosses the street ...
what does my mother have to do with this.. **** u...

i think that is an urban legend. i had an Eagle Talon and got a ticket and they labeld as a Jeep Talon, no difference said the judge. how did he catch you with a radar or tracking you with his car. i did get a ticket for going 116mph, and had it thrown out. my lawyer fought it because the CHP was tracking my speed with his car, not with radar or laser. apparently the speedometers arent calibrated above 100mph to an accurate speed, so the ticket was dismissed. this was about 4 years ago though. hope this helps!
damn.. he got me with the laser gun I think... oh well Ill be paying the lawyer next week... =[ thx anyway
Old 11-16-2002, 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 Lexus GS300 RWD, '07 Camry SE V6 auto, '91 190E 2.6 auto
what does my mother have to do with this.. **** u...
Anyone that would wish a car crash upon a police officer just doing his job (oviously not to your satisfaction) deserves for one of their loved ones to be the point of impact