C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

What's your Average MPG when it is raining out and the roads are slick?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 12:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 S550, CLS500, ‘03 SL500, “92 190E Sportline
Speaking of the Conair Turbo, here's something I have tried. It works best in temperatures under 20 degrees Fahrenheit.

You'll need a Conair Blow Dryer. I recommend model # 208R2P this one here. This blow dryer works exceptionally well, especially with the Powerful 1875 Watt Motor!!!

Ok, so get in your car, drive it around until the engine is at it's full operating temperature.

Proceed to the highway, or track. (LET'S KEEP IT SAFE AND LEGAL KIDS! )

Ok, so you have to reach 60mph to perform this. When you reach 35mph, quickly plug in the Conair Blow Dryer into your cigarette lighter...Place the blow dryer on the passenger seat. Proceed to 60 mph. While at 60mph, put the car on cruise control, open your driver's side window, and take the Conair Blow Dryer and hold it in your left hand. Stick the Conair Blow Dryer out, make it face towards the rear of the car, then quickly turn it on full blast! What this will do is transfer a signal from the Conair Blow Dryer to the cigarette lighter, which will interpret the signal and send another signal to the MAF sensor, through the exhaust to the rear speakers, back to the MAF sensor. All of this will occur in a matter of 0.5 seconds. Then your car will automatically take off, rocketing past 100mph and will continue! Hang on, because this has been proven to boost the car past 700hp, and 740lbs of torque! If you do try this in temperatures below 20 degrees Fahrenheit (which is when it works best), I suggest that, after you reach 135mph, you quickly turn the Conair Blow Dryer towards your face. It feels really good! Nice and warm...Then quickly stick it back outside and enjoy the ride!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
page 2 ftmfw.

oooh she's cute!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by ctC230K

oooh she's cute!
Is her name really Concentrator? lol

LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
I hear it might snow tomorrow. I wonder how that will affect my MPG???
Old 02-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
I hear it might snow tomorrow. I wonder how that will affect my MPG???
it will probably lower it by .0342
Old 02-21-2008, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IS300
I get 0 mpg if i get stuck in my own driveway again.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
Originally Posted by Shake
I get 0 mpg if i get stuck in my own driveway again.
OH I saw that video hahahahaha!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
Andre this thread is calling your name!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:14 PM

Andre this thread is calling your name!
I wish this thread was a hot girl then!

Has anyone tried the Conair Turbo yet? I heard that it can also be used to quickly disintegrate remnants of exploded energy drinks that explode in thy compartment area, and instantly causes a chemical reaction which transforms the remnants into Nitrous Oxide...

But it only works if the energy drink that exploded meets the following requirements:

1) It must be Root Beer Flavor

2) It must be given to you by a man who drives a Vehicle that runs on Diesel.

3) That man's name must contain:

a) A Word used as a courtesy title before the name of a man in a Spanish-speaking area...

b) The name of a legendary Super Nintendo Character who has a brother, and tries to kill King Kooper and rescue the Princess...

and c) the year 2000 typed out using one number and one letter...
Old 02-22-2008, 09:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
Originally Posted by aolsen

Has anyone tried the Conair Turbo yet? I heard that it can also be used to quickly disintegrate remnants of exploded energy drinks that explode in thy compartment area, and instantly causes a chemical reaction which transforms the remnants into Nitrous Oxide...

But it only works if the energy drink that exploded meets the following requirements:

a) A Word used as a courtesy title before the name of a man in a Spanish-speaking area...

b) The name of a legendary Super Nintendo Character who has a brother, and tries to kill King Kooper and rescue the Princess...

You can be referring to none other than SeñiorLuigi2G's of course!
Old 02-22-2008, 09:28 AM

R 320 CDI on 20" Mandrus Milleniums

good morning!

what did i miss?
Old 02-22-2008, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
Mario, we are gonna rip apart your engine and upgrade that turbo. Also you are getting an Eisenmann Race exhaust just like mine. And we're gonna chop your springs and then black out your grill.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:26 AM

Mine 2005 C230 Kompressor, Dad's 2005 ML350
Wrong wrong wrong its all wrong...the only way to counteract the losses due to rain is to hydroplane by attaching water skis to the sides of the car and a rudder to the rear bumper....and as for snow a pair of snowboards attached to the front wheels will make a day far more entertaining and you dont even need to rent a snowmobile

If you dont want that just take a 5 Blow dryer array, mount it to the front bumper....and hope that the rain or snow get blown away before your tires reach that spot

Those who attempt any of this and succeed will get a bag of home grown parsley and dill.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:29 AM

Yes, Mario, your engine will be our weekend project, this weekend, tomorrow...

But Shawn, first he needs Sprint Booster. The C230 SB will work just fine on your car Mario. I heard the c230 Sprint Booster on his car actually does increase horsepower and torque.

Then, we will convert your car to a manual transmission, and slap an AMG emblem on the back. You will have the first ever Manual Transmission AMG...

And, and, and, we will put a dual exhaust. The left side will have the Eisenmann, the right will have a MagnaFlow.

You will be riding on airbags so you can go up and down on the highway like snoop dogg...You'll even sing like snoop dogg too:

"Rollin thru the streets, in mah die-sel, using Shawn's old Sprint boost, laid baack, with my time bomb energy drinks that explode all the time...."

And we're gonna put this sticker on your hood:

Old 02-22-2008, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Snow.

Probably 100% MPG loss for me. If I turn on the car and try to get out, I aint going no where.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:56 AM

And speaking of we have a great day to try it today...anyone lend me an extra snowboard? or a bunch of blowdryers? This is a scientific experiment...can I get funding from MBUSA?....maybe it can come as an option for the 08s....dual snowboard attachments with knobbed rear tires? think it will make these cars much more popular in Alaska...Im patenting this sheeettt maybe Ill finally be able to afford an AMG...and the organic oil to run it on and slick it up with...Bugatti beware
Old 02-22-2008, 12:40 PM

R 320 CDI on 20" Mandrus Milleniums
Yes, Mario, your engine will be our weekend project, this weekend, tomorrow...

But Shawn, first he needs Sprint Booster. The C230 SB will work just fine on your car Mario. I heard the c230 Sprint Booster on his car actually does increase horsepower and torque.

Then, we will convert your car to a manual transmission, and slap an AMG emblem on the back. You will have the first ever Manual Transmission AMG...

And, and, and, we will put a dual exhaust. The left side will have the Eisenmann, the right will have a MagnaFlow.

You will be riding on airbags so you can go up and down on the highway like snoop dogg...You'll even sing like snoop dogg too:

"Rollin thru the streets, in mah die-sel, using Shawn's old Sprint boost, laid baack, with my time bomb energy drinks that explode all the time...."

And we're gonna put this sticker on your hood:

i'm so game
Old 02-22-2008, 06:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
Originally Posted by StillKickin
And speaking of we have a great day to try it today...anyone lend me an extra snowboard? or a bunch of blowdryers? This is a scientific experiment...can I get funding from MBUSA?....maybe it can come as an option for the 08s....dual snowboard attachments with knobbed rear tires? think it will make these cars much more popular in Alaska...Im patenting this sheeettt maybe Ill finally be able to afford an AMG...and the organic oil to run it on and slick it up with...Bugatti beware
screw alaska, yo i'm gonna get a CLK63 BLACK SERIES and LIFT it 6" then drop some of these suckers on it and go do some donuts around the South Pole
Old 02-22-2008, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W203 C230SS
I've got a plan....

1) Go to Lowe's (or your local hardware store) and buy a couple of those sand tubes- designed to add weight to the back of a truck.

2) Duct tape them to the inner rear fender well

3) Cut a small corner out of each tube- directly above the tire.

The added weight will help with weight transfer on launch, the added sand will add even more traction, AANNNDDD as you cruise down the road, the sand will pour out aiding in traction, yet as you go further the sand will drain out of the tubes, therefore- you will have a higher top speed due to weight loss.

That paired with the hair dryer mod, is a combination that can't be beat.

I deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for this idea
Old 02-22-2008, 07:26 PM

screw alaska, yo i'm gonna get a CLK63 BLACK SERIES and LIFT it 6" then drop some of these suckers on it and go do some donuts around the South Pole
I could have made it to court today if I had them suckers on my car...

Oh and doing donuts around the south pole, at the right speed, will slowly but surely put an end to global warming...
- fat smurf on the south pole, pole...
Old 02-23-2008, 12:38 AM

Don Mario, here is the actual sticker that we will put on your hood. It sums up everything life is all about:

Old 02-23-2008, 02:17 AM

'02 CL203 M111
Here's a way to improve MPG.

AERODYNAMIC ! DIY.

Attached Thumbnails What's your Average MPG when it is raining out and the roads are slick?-wow.jpg  
Old 02-23-2008, 02:20 PM

I could have made it to court today if I had them suckers on my car...

Oh and doing donuts around the south pole, at the right speed, will slowly but surely put an end to global warming...
- fat smurf on the south pole, pole...
Even better then ending global warming you will effectively slow down or reverse time make our cars feel new again, us younger, our cars faster, and the seasons change so there will be no need to worry about snow or rain, if the donuts are calculated correctly the changes in tides and weather patterns you can actually make NY like Cali and everyone else suffer, you are indeed a brilliant man, and Im booking the next flight to the south pole where I will hire a penguine for a guide who has an AMG tattoo on the back of his head.

If next week you find that the W204 is still a concept and the week after you find yourself back at the dealership picking up your 203 I have done my job. Just someone call me and tell me when to stop so I dont put us all back in diapers and box cars with big ol 3 pointed stars painted on them.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:24 PM

'07 C230 SS
Originally Posted by spyderpig
Here's a way to improve MPG.

AERODYNAMIC ! DIY.
haha thats crazy that isn't your actual car is it
Old 02-23-2008, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by StillKickin
Even better then ending global warming you will effectively slow down or reverse time make our cars feel new again, us younger, our cars faster, and the seasons change so there will be no need to worry about snow or rain, if the donuts are calculated correctly the changes in tides and weather patterns you can actually make NY like Cali and everyone else suffer, you are indeed a brilliant man, and Im booking the next flight to the south pole where I will hire a penguine for a guide who has an AMG tattoo on the back of his head.

If next week you find that the W204 is still a concept and the week after you find yourself back at the dealership picking up your 203 I have done my job. Just someone call me and tell me when to stop so I dont put us all back in diapers and box cars with big ol 3 pointed stars painted on them.

True, everything will slow down. Even pregnancy periods. Women will give birth 22 months after conception, just like elephants.

Here is the penguin that will be hired:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: What's your Average MPG when it is raining out and the roads are slick?