C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Hey guys New to this site Got sum pics and Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230 sport 07
Exclamation Hey guys New to this site Got sum pics and Questions

Hey wus going on guys im from Miami and I got some work done to my car wanted to know how it came out. Also what would be the best upgrade for my car that will make it much faster. Right now I have a stock V6 2007 c230 sport I got a serious system and put and indash pics of the inside will be posted later. Also is their anything I can do to make my car more gas efficent?

Old 05-24-2008, 05:39 PM

RHD C200 Sport Coupe, RHD SLK-55, LHD SLK-350
Originally Posted by turtle954
Hey wus going on guys im from Miami and I got some work done to my car wanted to know how it came out. Also what would be the best upgrade for my car that will make it much faster. Right now I have a stock V6 2007 c230 sport I got a serious system and put and indash pics of the inside will be posted later. Also is their anything I can do to make my car more gas efficent?
Welcome aboard, and looks like a fun car. Gotta say, though, the "upgrades to go faster" and "make my car more gas efficient" are usually mutually exclusive
Old 05-24-2008, 05:54 PM

C230 sport 07
ya true but I was thinking of putting a Mercedes turbo or supercharger that wont void my warranty. I need sum help on that issue b/c im not to sure that idea.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:57 AM

C230 sport 07
HELP ASAP!!!!!!

Sum help guys I got money as u can c I want to do serious engine work to make a serious increase in speed and overall with out voiding my warranty any recommendation's? !ASAP! PLZ LOL

GOT DAT GUAP A.K.A MULA LOL
Old 05-25-2008, 02:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
01' C32o
Sum help guys I got money as u can c I want to do serious engine work to make a serious increase in speed and overall with out voiding my warranty any recommendation's? !ASAP! PLZ LOL

give me your mork and mindy's and i'll hand over some info, LOL. search the forum bro there's been many threads about power adders.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:27 PM

C230k coupe 500sec convertible
How about start by communicating to us in English, currently you sound like an illiterate idiot who "jus got da benzo an no nuttin bout it"
Old 05-26-2008, 04:33 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Old 05-26-2008, 05:00 PM

2006 C230SS & 2009 E350
Originally Posted by FrankW
+1
Old 05-26-2008, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic

English Mother%$@^&@, do you speak it?!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:02 PM

c230k
just enjoy the performance of your car as it is or buy another car kid.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:09 PM

2004 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan / 2007 Nissan Murano
Don't worry dude...your car is just slow. If you wanted a faster one, you should've bought one

Also, don't worry about the hazing...everyone who's new gets blasted by the guys who think they're the ****. There are lots of Asian's on this site who don't type in English very well at all. Don't worry about it. Be you, it's cool.

Try searching the forum...there are some threads out there to give you the rundown.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Stage 2 C7 A6, QX60

since you have money, why not just sell it and get new C63
Old 05-27-2008, 12:45 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by Hummell
Don't worry dude...your car is just slow. If you wanted a faster one, you should've bought one

Also, don't worry about the hazing...everyone who's new gets blasted by the guys who think they're the ****. There are lots of Asian's on this site who don't type in English very well at all. Don't worry about it. Be you, it's cool.

Try searching the forum...there are some threads out there to give you the rundown.

yea, there are also lots of them who aren't from the U.S. of A. which is understandable. This is nothing about hazing. I don't really care how you speak in person, but type in something that people can understand as least.

and what's with the Asian comment? you think the only people who can't type are Asian?
Old 05-27-2008, 12:52 AM

2005 A4 1.8TQ
Hummell is right about the hazing, but talking like you're uneducated won't get you the kind of answers that you're looking for around here.

Fact is, if you "got dat guap n da needz fo speedz", trade in your ride and either grab a C32 or C55. You should be able to transfer anything you have put on your car onto one of those. You'd probably save money as opposed to adding a supercharger or anything similar. A supercharger is going to run you like $10K+, when you could have a used C55 for about $30K. Search the forum, read as much as you can, and even if you keep your car, have fun.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
If you have all of that "guap" and "mulah" and want to go fast, Why did you buy a C230? Secondly, who cares about gas if you've got all that money anyway? Most people who are actually wealthy never talk about it like you do.

Last edited by Ryanr317; 05-27-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by FrankW
and what's with the Asian comment? you think the only people who can't type are Asian?
Did I say that, Frank? I simply made an observation. If you disagree, then please explain to me your position so that we can debate with examples.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Did I say that, Frank? I simply made an observation. If you disagree, then please explain to me your position so that we can debate with examples.
He's saying the way you worded your previous statement implies only asian's do not know how to type in english correctly.

There are lots of Asian's on this site who don't type in English very well at all.

Which is a gross over generalization. I'll just assume your using it as a example and not as a generalization.

To the Original poster, i'll keep it simple.

speed mods = voided warranty.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
He's saying the way you worded your previous statement implies only asian's do not know how to type in english correctly.

Which is a gross over generalization. I'll just assume your using it as a example and not as a generalization.

To the Original poster, i'll keep it simple.

speed mods = voided warranty.
It was an example, sure. It wasn't a "gross over generalization". It was the truth. There are lots of asians who participate in this forum who don't type in very good English.

However, that's not the point. I don't care how one person to the next types. Frankley, this isn't an English lecture hall, it's a car forum. I'm sure everyone understood the line of questioning of the original poster. There's no need to be a dick about it when the great majority of us don't have the best typing/speaking prowess with respect to the English language...including myself, a white male.

Let's not be so sensitive in the future.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It was an example, sure. It wasn't a "gross over generalization". It was the truth. There are lots of asians who participate in this forum who don't type in very good English.

However, that's not the point. I don't care how one person to the next types. Frankley, this isn't an English lecture hall, it's a car forum. I'm sure everyone understood the line of questioning of the original poster. There's no need to be a dick about it when the great majority of us don't have the best typing/speaking prowess with respect to the English language...including myself, a white male.

Let's not be so sensitive in the future.
there a lot of white people on this forum who don't type english well. Whats your point? It is a gross over generalization when you label a whole ethnic group, unless you polled every asian on this forum.

What if i said a lot of people from North Carolina on this forum can't type english? Would that make it true?
Old 05-27-2008, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
there a lot of white people on this forum who don't type english well. Whats your point? It is a gross over generalization when you label a whole ethnic group, unless you polled every asian on this forum.

What if i said a lot of people from North Carolina on this forum can't type english? Would that make it true?
I said "lots" not "all"...that isn't an entire ethnic group, it's a portion of one.

The North Carolina question...It would only make it true if there were several examples of North Carolinians not being able to type very well. Furthermore, if you said that and it were true, I'd agree with you. Even if you said it and it weren't true, I wouldn't cry about it.

Who cares?

Last edited by Hummell; 05-27-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C320

Sorry, kid. This is not hazing. This is advice. Clearly your parents do something that affords you a very desirable standard of living. Whatever that is probably requires some form of education. Reading your posts and seeing your picture in front of your car tell me some things about you. First, you are trying to come across as some form of cool with the way you talk. It is not cool. You sound foolish. Second, your car has been modified, not particularly tastefully, and you want to make the car faster and more fuel efficient...so you don't really know what you're talking about. Granted you're probably not well versed in thermodynamics or combustion engineering principles. I can certainly forgive you that and by all means, search the forum and learn all you can about the different things you can do for the car to make it perform the way you want it to. Third, I see the way you are dressed. You look like a clown. Please, go rent 'Malibu's Most Wanted.' This is what you look like and what you sound like. You come across as a rich white kid who rather than taking advantage of his parents' affluence to create a life and career for himself would rather leverage such favorable circumstances to score expensive toys while posing for the underachieving fake gangsta tools all the while becoming one yourself.

Now, that's probably pretty harsh. You have the opportunity to be anything you want to be in life. It appears you have nothing holding you back but yourself. I want you to be successful. Get some clothes that fit you and speak/type English properly. For all I know you could be a 4.0 student, but even so the act is tired and only makes you look foolish; and the fact that you choose to present yourself in this manner only amplifies the foolishness that is displayed.

Now go open a Roth IRA and fully fund it each year. Then go buy a C55 and go really fast. Then invest in a diverse portfolio that will set you up for life. Your parents will be very proud.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:14 PM

You said the word "white"....I'm totally offended by this remark.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I said "lots" not "all"...that isn't an entire ethnic group, it's a portion of one.

The North Carolina question...It would only make it true if there were several examples of North Carolinians not being able to type very well. Furthermore, if you said that and it were true, I'd agree with you. Even if you said it and it weren't true, I wouldn't cry about it.

Who cares?
generalization usually means majority, hence your reference to "lots". You can split hairs if you want, the point is your stereotyping based on race.

You said the word "white"....I'm totally offended by this remark.
why would you be offended? It wasn't in reference to you, I don't know if your white, black, mexican, asian or arab.

Unless you consider yourself as one of the white people who can't type english well on the forums?

If you are one of them, then i apologize.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:58 AM

W203 Kompressor 6spd SS, Audi B5 S4
I think we're forgetting the main purpose of this forums (hint: its on the top left corner of this page).
Old 05-28-2008, 09:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
WoW, you guys are harsh. Everyone has a different style, no need to start hating on each other.

To Turtle954, I wouldn't do any performance mods to a c230. I know you have to spend A LOT of money and you'd only get very small gains for that money. It's just not worth it. Mods wise, you should stick to cosmetic stuff. First you should get those orange sidemarkers painted black, then maybe a CF front bumper spoiler. Car looks pretty sick already. Any pics of the system?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hey guys New to this site Got sum pics and Questions